18 hours ago, NetherHacker said:

How do you use it? Sorry i never used animations before! :frown:

All instructions are on the main page.

You need to have Sexlab and all it's requirements installed as well as a mod that will play the animations.  Follow the instructions on the main page to install the mod and register the animations with Sexlab. 

Looks very good but I can't get it to work. I have the latest version of FNIS but it's not recognizing the new animations, the Mod Config Menu registers, but the animations themselves won't play and aren't showing up. Followed the instructions but it's not working.

38 minutes ago, RavenActual said:

Looks very good but I can't get it to work. I have the latest version of FNIS but it's not recognizing the new animations, the Mod Config Menu registers, but the animations themselves won't play and aren't showing up. Followed the instructions but it's not working.

I don't know what you mean by new animations.  I haven't added any in ages. 

Are you getting any errors when you run FNIS?

Post a FNIS output log.

42 minutes ago, Tweens said:

I don't know what you mean by new animations.  I haven't added any in ages. 

Are you getting any errors when you run FNIS?

Post a FNIS output log.

I mean installing the mod for the first time. I'm not getting any errors, but the mod isn't showing up in the list of animation sets that FNIS is loading, no errors it's just not seeing the mod's animations.

Is this what you mean by output log?

FNIS Behavior V7.4.4   5/5/2018 1:04:14 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.4 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.5  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.? ...

2607 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 1375 animations for 4 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

1 hour ago, RavenActual said:

I mean installing the mod for the first time. I'm not getting any errors, but the mod isn't showing up in the list of animation sets that FNIS is loading, no errors it's just not seeing the mod's animations.

Is this what you mean by output log?

Yep, that's the one.

If the MCM is showing up in game then I would surmise that there is a communication problem between your Mod Manager and FNIS where my mod is concerned.

Which Mod Manager are you using?  Is there a way to assign a mod to be recognized by FNIS?

55 minutes ago, Tweens said:

Yep, that's the one.

If the MCM is showing up in game then I would surmise that there is a communication problem between your Mod Manager and FNIS where my mod is concerned.

Which Mod Manager are you using?  Is there a way to assign a mod to be recognized by FNIS?

I was using Skyrim Mod Manager like a lot of people use, never had trouble with it before like this, but it didn't seem to be installing correctly as the mod files simply weren't appearing in the game directory. I installed with NMM and that put the files in the right place, ran FNIS and it recognized the M2M animation list like it's supposed to. I entered the game, activated the animations using the Mod Config menu, and then they simply don't work. Characters just stand there clipping into each other and don't do any of the animations from the mod, no idea why.

51 minutes ago, RavenActual said:

I was using Skyrim Mod Manager like a lot of people use, never had trouble with it before like this, but it didn't seem to be installing correctly as the mod files simply weren't appearing in the game directory. I installed with NMM and that put the files in the right place, ran FNIS and it recognized the M2M animation list like it's supposed to. I entered the game, activated the animations using the Mod Config menu, and then they simply don't work. Characters just stand there clipping into each other and don't do any of the animations from the mod, no idea why.

For some reason the files that FNIS writes are not been written or recognized.  When you said the files are in the right place, which NMM are you using?  If it is after version 0.54 then it is installing to a virtual folder and that has to be setup in NMM for FNIS to work correctly.  Also, make sure that your folders arn't write protected.  Windows has a bad tendency to lock down folders.

14 hours ago, Tweens said:

EBD is Everybody's Different. 

Like I said, it's irrational; but I take things way to personally.  Plus, many don't take no for an answer.  They just keep going on and on and on.  One guy got really upset when I refused to make SOS compatible with SAM and AIO.  When I said I didn't use SAM or AIO he said that it wouldn't take long and that I was being unreasonable.  When I told him that SAM had a TOU that forbade editing it he called me a liar.  That is just one of many.  It gets really old after a while.  

That's why you ignore. But I get it. I've had enough issues with "users" that I understand. So hang in there.. missed you on these forums. :smile:

Anyway,  how is your "giant" mod going?

On 5/6/2018 at 1:22 AM, Crag said:

That's why you ignore. But I get it. I've had enough issues with "users" that I understand. So hang in there.. missed you on these forums. :smile:

Anyway,  how is your "giant" mod going?

Thanks.  ;)

Apologies for the late reply, we spent yesterday (Sun) at Busch Gardens. 

I have just recently started working on it again.  I have decided to make a follower mod instead of changing all giants; so I have basically returned to square one.  I have made some significant changes to the skeleton and meshes; so he is becoming quite unique.  It is also a pain to try and make variations. 

I am going to try and make him ride-able and have the ability to use a bow while mounted.  I think it would be kinda cool to wander around Tamriel  on his shoulders.  I am aiming for horse speed and have my other followers mount horses when I mount him. 

I will probably have to restrict him from all indoor locations unless there is a way to scale him down on enter.  Scaling, though, is really unstable in oldrim.  Maybe (hopefully) it is better in SE.  That, though, will be decided when (if?) I get to that point.

AND, I would like to voice him.  I am presently working on the combat animations and I keep thinking of him saying things like:  "Oh, I am going to.... fuck...... you...... up!".  :smiley:

I'm quite happy your back! We all need a break every now and then, just make sure you don't burn yourself out; be it work, socially, etc. Will you be working on the animations? I totally am quite fine if you are not; but if you do could you add at least one more cowboy animation? That's my favorite position to use on my character since it fit's with his personality. 

46 minutes ago, Cnut Longword said:

I'm quite happy your back! We all need a break every now and then, just make sure you don't burn yourself out; be it work, socially, etc. Will you be working on the animations? I totally am quite fine if you are not; but if you do could you add at least one more cowboy animation? That's my favorite position to use on my character since it fit's with his personality. 

Thank you, Cnut. 

Right now, I really don't know.  I will, however, keep your request in mind in case I do.  ;)

On 7.5.2018 at 4:04 PM, Tweens said:

Thanks.  ;)

Apologies for the late reply, we spent yesterday (Sun) at Busch Gardens. 

I have just recently started working on it again.  I have decided to make a follower mod instead of changing all giants; so I have basically returned to square one.  I have made some significant changes to the skeleton and meshes; so he is becoming quite unique.  It is also a pain to try and make variations. 

I am going to try and make him ride-able and have the ability to use a bow while mounted.  I think it would be kinda cool to wander around Tamriel  on his shoulders.  I am aiming for horse speed and have my other followers mount horses when I mount him. 

I will probably have to restrict him from all indoor locations unless there is a way to scale him down on enter.  Scaling, though, is really unstable in oldrim.  Maybe (hopefully) it is better in SE.  That, though, will be decided when (if?) I get to that point.

AND, I would like to voice him.  I am presently working on the combat animations and I keep thinking of him saying things like:  "Oh, I am going to.... fuck...... you...... up!".  :smiley:

Will you be able to make the animation available for the player character or perhaps a playable race?. I play as a giant sized character and it would be wonderful to have any stuff to the much bigger guys :smiley: 

8 minutes ago, Cephire said:

Will you be able to make the animation available for the player character or perhaps a playable race?. I play as a giant sized character and it would be wonderful to have any stuff to the much bigger guys :smiley: 

Probably not.  Animations line up based on the scale of the character when the animations are made.  That is the reason that Sexlab has the even actor height option, so that animations align better.  As far as I know, I can't make him a playable race because of the skeleton.  Giants are creatures and that allows them to use their own skeleton. 

22 hours ago, Tweens said:

Thank you, Cnut. 

Right now, I really don't know.  I will, however, keep your request in mind in case I do.  ;)

Well whatever you do is fine by me, I will continue to support you. These animations were sorely needed and I thank you for your contributions.

18 minutes ago, Cnut Longword said:

Well whatever you do is fine by me, I will continue to support you. These animations were sorely needed and I thank you for your contributions.

Thank you again and you are quite welcome.  :blush:

Well, I took a crack at converting M2M to SE.  I have only converted the All Timed Stages thus far.  Unfortunately, I don't have an SE version of the game set up yet to be able to test.  If there are some adventurous souls who are willing to test I would greatly appreciate it.  If all goes well I will convert the untimed version and post them to the main download page. 

Never mind.

2 hours ago, Tweens said:

Well, I took a crack at converting M2M to SE.  I have only converted the All Timed Stages thus far.  Unfortunately, I don't have an SE version of the game set up yet to be able to test.  If there are some adventurous souls who are willing to test I would greatly appreciate it.  If all goes well I will convert the untimed version and post them to the main download page. 

M2M_Animations_9.00_SE_ATS.7z

If these work, then it's time to move. My only hold out is Manipulator. But I can move  forward without it. I'll install them tonight/tomorrow and have fun and report.  I'll be using SLEN to trigger them. If i can get SexTalk to work in SE, with that too. 

On 5/10/2018 at 5:47 PM, Crag said:

If these work, then it's time to move. My only hold out is Manipulator. But I can move  forward without it. I'll install them tonight/tomorrow and have fun and report.  I'll be using SLEN to trigger them. If i can get SexTalk to work in SE, with that too. 

Manipulator shouldn't be too difficult to convert.  Most of it is scripts which didn't change from LE to SE.  I can take a shot at it once the animations are done if you would like. 

Please.. take a shot at Manipulator. My biggest concern with SE is survival mode. Which from my limited play sucks big time. Frostfall and Campfire are available for SE. But Chesko hasn't updated them for SkyUI yet. A major let down. I might fire up the Creation Kit for SE and see if I can change survival mode.  Also some other mods  I must have aren't ready yet. So I'm going to wait. Maybe next year. 

I mean, it took me years to get Oldrim stable. So in no rush.

58 minutes ago, Crag said:

Please.. take a shot at Manipulator. My biggest concern with SE is survival mode. Which from my limited play sucks big time. Frostfall and Campfire are available for SE. But Chesko hasn't updated them for SkyUI yet. A major let down. I might fire up the Creation Kit for SE and see if I can change survival mode.  Also some other mods  I must have aren't ready yet. So I'm going to wait. Maybe next year. 

I mean, it took me years to get Oldrim stable. So in no rush.

Sure.  Just let me know when you are ready to move to SE and I will dig into it.  By then I will probably have a good bit of experience under my belt where converting is concerned. 

It looks like I'm gonna have to put together a semi working game to test my animations.  My big problem is that once I log into SE and see all of the original characters and textures I'm gonna want to start converting everything right away, and I have a tone of stuff to convert.  I would really like to finish what I am working on before I get completely distracted.   :classic_biggrin:

Yeah I hear ya. I've been working on a voiced (my voice) follower, Carmine, for over a year. And now looking at SE - I'd like to get Carmine out and de-bugged first, before I dive into SE. 

Carmine is tied into SOS, so there's that to consider. I have to see what changed. And he's also tied a bit into SexTalk (some specific dialog) and in the  middle of hooking  him into the Men's Club - where (when completed) he'll have specific dialog there too (he's VERY happy there).  I think ffabris said he wasn't going to work on any conversions. 

Anyway I got work to do. :smile: