On 10/4/2018 at 10:30 AM, as235 said:

im having sex with m2m is their a way to turn off the beeping noises when your characters having sex i hapens every 5 or 10 seconds during sex?

I'm guessing you installed Sexlab Extra Voices. That mod doesn't actually come with any extra voices preinstalled, it only creates placeholders for extra male and female voices. The placeholder files are all a beep, so I'm assuming that's what your problem is. You need to either find voice packs or create your own, then overwrite the placeholder files. After that, you can use Sexlab to disable the unused slots so they don't get selected.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:15 AM, Ryokentaru said:

I'm guessing you installed Sexlab Extra Voices. That mod doesn't actually come with any extra voices preinstalled, it only creates placeholders for extra male and female voices. The placeholder files are all a beep, so I'm assuming that's what your problem is. You need to either find voice packs or create your own, then overwrite the placeholder files. After that, you can use Sexlab to disable the unused slots so they don't get selected.

thank you very much i did install extra voices when u said overwrite do u mean on nexus mod manager and how can u disable unused slots, and got any recomendations for male voices. im sorry im new to mods.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:21 PM, as235 said:

thank you very much i did install extra voices when u said overwrite do u mean on nexus mod manager and how can u disable unused slots, and got any recomendations for male voices. im sorry im new to mods.

If you use NMM it will place the files into whatever slots the creator intended. Extra Voices creates a number of folders in Skyrim\Data\Sound\FX\Sexlab all named VoiceSlot XX (Male) or VoiceSlot XX (Female) where XX is the slot number. If you wanted to install a voice pack that uses the same slot as another one you own by default, just extract the .zip or .rar file manually and rename the VoiceSlot folder to one with a different number, then copy it over manually.

As for disabling unused slots, if you go into the Sexlab MCM in-game and navigate to the sound and voices tab, at the bottom you should see all the listed voice packs that Sexlab can see, and you can uncheck the box next to any of them to disable them so they won't be used.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:32 AM, Ryokentaru said:

If you use NMM it will place the files into whatever slots the creator intended. Extra Voices creates a number of folders in Skyrim\Data\Sound\FX\Sexlab all named VoiceSlot XX (Male) or VoiceSlot XX (Female) where XX is the slot number. If you wanted to install a voice pack that uses the same slot as another one you own by default, just extract the .zip or .rar file manually and rename the VoiceSlot folder to one with a different number, then copy it over manually.

As for disabling unused slots, if you go into the Sexlab MCM in-game and navigate to the sound and voices tab, at the bottom you should see all the listed voice packs that Sexlab can see, and you can uncheck the box next to any of them to disable them so they won't be used.

thank you.

Hi there! I'm really looking forward to viewing these animations in-game, but unfortunately I'm having troubles getting it to work. I can get to the point where FNIS is readying SexLab and has found the animations, but in-game SexLab doesn't show the animations and when I try to initiate the enabled animation through M2M using SexLab Matchmaker spells, nothing happens after the buff timer depletes. I'm sorry if this ends up being a simple fix, but I've been looking and messing around with it and haven't found a solution, yet. I'm using Skyrim Special Edition, as well, so I'm wondering if that may be the overall problem. In this realm of mod manipulation I'm somewhat of a novice, so any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you :D

When you run FINS, does it report that everything is fine? In SL, there's a tab with system data, and import/export of data... there should be some status, you see any "?" or "x"'s ? In other words, does SL think everything is ok? An easy test is to use one of the scenes that comes installed with SL (does SL for SSE come with scenes?). See if that one fires. If it doesn't then there is something wrong with you setup. 

Hi there, Its a very nice animation!

However, In the default animation, The player is in the passive position and I want to make my player on top

I know I can switch their position by renaming the hkx files, But I want to ask, If I use calling mod (the mod asking for the animation) which can appoint the position of the characters like MatchMaker and Spouses Enhanced, will I still need to rename the hkx files to make-sure my player character will not become the passive position?

Sorry for my poor english

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 9:50 AM, aina_l said:

Hi there, Its a very nice animation!

However, In the default animation, The player is in the passive position and I want to make my player on top

I know I can switch their position by renaming the hkx files, But I want to ask, If I use calling mod (the mod asking for the animation) which can appoint the position of the characters like MatchMaker and Spouses Enhanced, will I still need to rename the hkx files to make-sure my player character will not become the passive position?

Sorry for my poor english

Sorry it took me so long to reply. But the answer is NO.  Using a mod like SLEN, or Spouses Enhanced where you can select position requires no  changes to any files. Just run and have run. 

On 12/5/2018 at 10:57 PM, teckness97 said:

Hi, I'm really confused. It says I need sexlab but there isn't one for SE. I tried getting the one for oldrim to work but I just get errors in FNIS and in game is like when you install an animation mod and forgetting to run FNIS.

There is a SexLab for SE. And this mod has downloads for both.  The oldrim SexLab will not work in SE,  and vise-versa.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm unsure how to edit the M2MAnimationsScript and M2MSSLMCM to have only these animations listed (removing the ones not listed) :

M2M Power Driver

M2M Facedown Fuck

M2M Missionary

M2M Aggressive Facedown

M2M Deep Kissing

M2M FP Kissing

M2M FP Kissing 2

M2M FP Hand Trace

M2M Aggressive Face Fuck

Can someone help me & preferably compile (I've never compiled a script with my oldrim) the 2 files for only these animations? (trying to keep to the FNIS limit)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 3:58 PM, as235 said:

hey, when I do the sex animations my lover is taller than me and after the animation is over/sex he kinda shrinks to my size is their a way to undo it or keep him the same height when we have sex?

Just saw this. In case you never figured  this out - that control is in Sexlab. Look at the front page.. you will see the option - something about "actors ever height" (forgot the exact wording).

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 3:44 AM, BakersDelight1234 said:

Do these animations work if your PC is female but tagged as male in SL or does your PC have to actually be male?

Yes they will. In the same way that the "straight" animations worked with m2m. BUT things will not look very right. Remember, they were made for gay men. So some of the animations will be a bit aggressive (like the cock  sucking ones).  

1 hour ago, Crag said:

Yes they will. In the same way that the "straight" animations worked with m2m. BUT things will not look very right. Remember, they were made for gay men. So some of the animations will be a bit aggressive (like the cock  sucking ones).  

Thank you.

PS the aggression with Ahtar is the entire point ;)

So I'm going to try making some animations for guys (of course). Whether I succeed or not is another matter; I've never done anything like this. If they do work out I might post them here for others to use. I'll try my best to make them accurate, I'm a woman btw. 

On 5/8/2019 at 2:44 AM, BakersDelight1234 said:

Do these animations work if your PC is female but tagged as male in SL or does your PC have to actually be male?

They work fine enough if you have a body with collisions to prevent any odd clipping issues as well as a schlong which uses the male behavior files. I personally use them for any herm/futa-on-male action just the same as I use them for male-on-male (partly to avoid having to switch between animation profiles).

9 hours ago, Cnut Longword said:

So I'm going to try making some animations for guys (of course). Whether I succeed or not is another matter; I've never done anything like this. If they do work out I might post them here for others to use. I'll try my best to make them accurate, I'm a woman btw. 

I'd love to see more m2m vids. Good luck, and please post them.