@Tweens  I am fascinated by your work and I'm looking up your progress whenever I get the chance. Sometimes there are gaps of several months when I don't play. I'm on Skyrim SE and hope for the best when it comes to enrichment of boys' animations.

As for your queries, I'm using normal hairy SOS body with Tempered Skins for Males on top. I never play beast races and I stick to adjusting only the face (head) and cock via RaceMenu sliders. Don't want to use ECE, primarily because I'm playing with the controller. I also have XPMSE and Dual Sheath for showing both dual-wielding weapons. I rarely adjust positions of weapons in RaceMenu.

I am blown away by your video of animated cock! I really, REALLY need this in my game. I can't stress that fact enough. So pretty and usable.

And yes, definitely - anus with collision! I think I asked about this somewhere around a year ago and was totally crestfallen when I found out no one even took it into consideration.

I wish you all the best in completing your projects!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Oninace said:

searching for a cockring mod and this place pops up. Love it. but it's not here sadly wo es mi. Please let me snag. I won't share I promise!

Here you go.  This has an installer, so choose which one you want.  Tested in NMM and Vortex.

Also there is a strong box in the Riverwood blacksmith area, on the table in the back, that has five of each in it.  The box is locked. 

Jewelry_For_Men - SoS.7z

yoinked 

2 hours ago, Tweens said:

Here you go.  This has an installer, so choose which one you want.  Tested in NMM and Vortex.

Also there is a strong box in the Riverwood blacksmith area, on the table in the back, that has five of each in it. 

nothing is locked forever. >_> Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Tweens.

I was following this mod some months ago, but you wasn't over here.

I'm glad you're back, you're kinda nice!

I just wanna say thanks for your work, is the best option for gay people (and those who enjoy male love).

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 1:01 AM, cz8018 said:

How to play animations : "Aggressive Face-down"  "Aggressive Face Fuck"  "Aggressive KO 3Way "  "Quick Suck-1,2,3 "  ?

it's not working , all !!!!!!!!!

help me :(

First, I assume the other animations are working?>

Are you in a position that would fire off an aggressive animation? If you look in Sexlab you can move these animations to a different group, like foreplay. Or get yourself a mod like SexTalk or SLEN (or both). Both allow you to select animations that are set as aggressive. 

4 hours ago, Crag said:

First, I assume the other animations are working?>

Are you in a position that would fire off an aggressive animation? If you look in Sexlab you can move these animations to a different group, like foreplay. Or get yourself a mod like SexTalk or SLEN (or both). Both allow you to select animations that are set as aggressive. 

thank you , let me try it:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Probably a dumb question, but I'm new to mods so indulge me. How exactly do I get the animations featuring 3 or 4 characters to activate? I can select them just fine, but I cant test them, and when I use the spell, they just get up then sit right back down.  I deactivated all animations aside from M2M 3-Way and Aggressive KO 3-Way to increase the odds one of them would trigger. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question but I couldn't get this to work and I'm brand new at modding so here we are. The requirements say sexlab 1.62 is required, but 1.62 says it isn't compatible with SE. Do I go for that one anyways, or use the framework for SE?

On 5/16/2020 at 7:54 PM, Isamu_Kuno said:

Probably a dumb question, but I'm new to mods so indulge me. How exactly do I get the animations featuring 3 or 4 characters to activate? I can select them just fine, but I cant test them, and when I use the spell, they just get up then sit right back down.  I deactivated all animations aside from M2M 3-Way and Aggressive KO 3-Way to increase the odds one of them would trigger. 

Sorry this is so late.. but just in case..

Which spell are you using to start the scene? Matchmaker? Talk a look at Sextalk and SLEN. But you can do this with Matchmaker by selecting 3 men to have sex with (including yourself). 

Oh wait.. one of those two animations are aggressive , You have to allow them in Sexlab (or SLEN). There are also 2 couple aggressive animations. I just let them all run...  In SL, in the first section look for something like, "Allow aggressive animations" it's a switch. 

• 1 month later...

You can set this up in Sexlab itself. BUT it can be over ridden. Its best to do it in a mod that calls the scenes, like SexTalk or SLEN. If using Matchmaker, the first selected is bottom (I think).

SexTalk and SLEN give you a choice. And also have random positions. SLEN has a great sex party mechanic, and even there you can choose top, bottom, or whatever. SexTalk is also great. I used both. Oh SexTalk has a gang bang feature, BUT you are alwasy the bottom. 

And Scent of Sex is a great tool that you can write your own scene, with many parameters. 

• 1 month later...