2 hours ago, Crag said:

Yay!!!! Though I've had this great mod in me load order for a while. Any recent changes?

And how ya doing Tweens?

Nope, no changes. Why, you want something?  lol  Just had someone PM me that he had tried to find it in the downloads. 

Doing well, thanks.  Still trying to get the fucking faces to work.  Works for the PC, but not the NPCs, and I don't know who to ask about it.  I wish @smurf was still around. He got SOS to work.

How are you?

15 hours ago, Tweens said:

Nope, no changes. Why, you want something?  lol  Just had someone PM me that he had tried to find it in the downloads. 

Doing well, thanks.  Still trying to get the fucking faces to work.  Works for the PC, but not the NPCs, and I don't know who to ask about it.  I wish @smurf was still around. He got SOS to work.

How are you?

Good. Playing Skyrim, enjoying M2M and waiting for Cyperpunk 2077. 

Weren't you talking about new animations at some point.. something about getting blown on a carriage? And giants? Me want. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 10:52 PM, Crag said:

Good. Playing Skyrim, enjoying M2M and waiting for Cyperpunk 2077. 

Weren't you talking about new animations at some point.. something about getting blown on a carriage? And giants? Me want. :)

Sorry for the late reply. Busy, busy, busy.  lol

The giants are now mostly body re-placers, just a bunch of big hairy men wandering around Skyrim.  I had to "fix" their skeleton to make HDT work and that broke all existing sex animations.  I tried some animations for them, but they just don't look right.  They are too big for sex with humans, and too bulky for sex with each other.

The carriage drivers rely on the facial add-on.  All of my newer animations require it.  The look is just too good to go back to the sexlab mouthOpen function.  But, as I said, I can't get it to work consistently.  Also, it requires a special skeleton, and that removes all the XPMSE customization features.  But then, when I installed my skeleton and noticed the performance and HDT improvements, I have no interest in ever using it again.

But more than anything, SSE pretty much ended my interest in distributing more content.  Now that I have removed SSE from my systems, I don't even have the tools to convert. I enjoy modding the game; I despise converting and keeping track of 2 separate mods.    

6 hours ago, Tweens said:

Sorry for the late reply. Busy, busy, busy.  lol

The giants are now mostly body re-placers, just a bunch of big hairy men wandering around Skyrim.  I had to "fix" their skeleton to make HDT work and that broke all existing sex animations.  I tried some animations for them, but they just don't look right.  They are too big for sex with humans, and too bulky for sex with each other.

The carriage drivers rely on the facial add-on.  All of my newer animations require it.  The look is just too good to go back to the sexlab mouthOpen function.  But, as I said, I can't get it to work consistently.  Also, it requires a special skeleton, and that removes all the XPMSE customization features.  But then, when I installed my skeleton and noticed the performance and HDT improvements, I have no interest in ever using it again.

But more than anything, SSE pretty much ended my interest in distributing more content.  Now that I have removed SSE from my systems, I don't even have the tools to convert. I enjoy modding the game; I despise converting and keeping track of 2 separate mods.    

I do have a pretty powerful gaming rig (PC) and a Mac.. I can offer to convert any files you want. My machine can jugg them out in a reasonable amount of time. BUT you'd have to instruct  me on how and what tools I;d need., Just a thought.

As for the giants... I never intended to have sex with one. I mean... speaking from a guy who tries to plays an immersive game, that would kill my PC. Though he might die happy, but still. :) I'd be happy with big burly hairy man giants with two foot long cocks low hanging swinging balls. 

XPMSE is like the standard for Skyrim. There are others, like SOS' built in bod (which is basically a stripped down version of XPMSE). The others haven't really caught on. So yeah, running a mod that would kill XPMSE would be serious. Which facial add-on?

On 9/15/2020 at 2:43 PM, Crag said:

I do have a pretty powerful gaming rig (PC) and a Mac.. I can offer to convert any files you want. My machine can jugg them out in a reasonable amount of time. BUT you'd have to instruct  me on how and what tools I;d need., Just a thought.

As for the giants... I never intended to have sex with one. I mean... speaking from a guy who tries to plays an immersive game, that would kill my PC. Though he might die happy, but still. :) I'd be happy with big burly hairy man giants with two foot long cocks low hanging swinging balls. 

XPMSE is like the standard for Skyrim. There are others, like SOS' built in bod (which is basically a stripped down version of XPMSE). The others haven't really caught on. So yeah, running a mod that would kill XPMSE would be serious. Which facial add-on?

Here's a screen shot of one.  The frost giants are the vanilla model, only with genitals.

I added the facial bones, and unfortunately they don't work with XPMSE.  Being able to mold and move the jaw, mouth, and tongue makes kissing and oral sex look much better.

I appreciate the offer, but I just don't want the hassle of building and maintaining 2 separate mods.  As I have always said, I am doing this for my game, first and foremost.  The ultimate gay Skyrim.  What I release, is what I use.  Since I don't play SSE, I have no desire to build a mod for it.

TESV_2020_09_17_14_01_19_345.png

Daddy. :) 

And yeah I get it. I play LE too. BUT the latest Windows 10 update just killed it. I am debating either spending the time to track down what happen and fix or just move to SSE. The only thing I think is missing for me in SSE is HDT balls. That alone has kept me on SE. So still haven't decided. 

I might just move to SAM which has HDT everything.. so maybe. 

On 9/23/2020 at 5:51 PM, Hoonnamjaji said:

If you are talking about Sexlab Defeat, then yeah it calls all the animations, Regardless of the tags.  You would think it would just call the animations with the Aggressive tag, but no. That's the reason I stopped using Sexlab Defeat and Submit. I mean, after beating down a bandit, about to take what I want and we engage in a passionate kiss?.. no.

By the way, you can add your own tags, and change their groups in Sexlab

On 9/23/2020 at 5:54 PM, Hoonnamjaji said:

Or could you create another animation for m2m only 3p 4p 5p gangbang? I'd like to pay you.

The mod Sextalk has a great gangbang feature (and many others). Also the same author has a separate gangbang mod.

You could also take a look at Scent of Sex - a great mod that lets you setup what you want. It does have a learning curve, but there are tons of examples and the docs are very good. I use it for many things. 

And finally, SLEN. Doesn't support a gangbang but it does support 4/5 ways (and everything in-between) and a great sex party feature. And a few other goodies. 

There is tons of stuff out there already, So look around. 

I doubt Tweens will be creating any new animations anytime soon, He's created tons of them already,,,,

Scent of Sex: 

SexTalk: 

SLEN: 

You should be downloading M2M from it's mod page. Both SE and LE (timed and staged) are available. 

The only thing FNIS should be telling you about M2M is that the animations have been installed.  The other mod you mentioned I never heard of. BUT chances are you should be following suit. search for the mod page and download it from  there. If it's not available then someone converted it... check there. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 1:40 PM, buttluver said:

Does anyone know of any mods that add collision to the MALE man-hole (anus in other words) and perhaps even collisions for a male's mouth (for blowjobs of course - :) )

Would make these M2M Gay Animations much more enjoyable to watch!

Nothing that works decently. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2018 at 8:38 AM, Tweens said:

If anyone wants to build an SLAL pack, that is fine by me and I will provide any needed assistance.  I had problems getting the timing to work using .json; heck, I can't even get the .json loader for Sexlab to work, and without SE I can't test to see if that version works any better.

Does this offer still stand? I've written the source files based off your scripts, but would like to confirm that when you mentioned difficulties with timing in .json, that you meant the stage parameter timing settings. I also noticed you commented out some timers for loops; could you explain how that works? Below is an example of what I've written. I've tried these animations via SLAL and they appear to work well, but the transitions are finicky. And finally, do you want to throw the SLAL files up here or would you prefer me to start a new page for it?

Spoiler

Animation(
    id="Standing_BJ_3Way",
    name="Standing BJ 3Way",
    tags="Sex,Oral,Standing,Kneeling,Penis,Mouth,Threesome,Threeway,Kissing,Blowjob,Dirty,Facial,MMM",
    sound="NoSound",
    actor1=Male(strap_on=True),
        a1_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, sos=7, silent=True, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
        Stage(2, sos=6, silent=True),
        Stage(3, sos=5, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(4, sos=5, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(5, sos=0, silent=True),
        Stage(6, sos=0),
        Stage(7, sos=0),
        Stage(8, sos=0),
        Stage(9, sos=0),
        Stage(10, sos=0, silent=True),
    ],            
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True, add_cum=Oral),
        a2_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, sos=0, silent=True, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
        Stage(2, sos=0),
        Stage(3, sos=0),
        Stage(4, sos=0, silent=True),
        Stage(6, sos=0),
        Stage(7, sos=0, silent=True),
        Stage(8, sos=0, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(9, sos=0),
    ],        
    actor3=Male(strap_on=True, add_cum=Oral),
        a3_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, sos=0, silent=True, animvars="AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable"),
        Stage(2, sos=0),
        Stage(3, sos=0),
        Stage(4, sos=0, silent=True),
        Stage(6, sos=0, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(7, sos=0, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(8, sos=0, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(9, sos=0, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
    ],
    stage_params=[
        Stage(1, timer=6.0),
        Stage(2, timer=27.0),
        Stage(3, timer=11.0, sound=Sucking),
        Stage(4, timer=33.0, sound=Sucking),
        Stage(5, timer=11.5),
        Stage(6, timer=30.0, sound=Sucking),
        Stage(7, timer=7.5, sound=Squishing),
        Stage(8, timer=42.0, sound=Sucking),
        Stage(9, timer=14.0, sound=Sucking),
        Stage(10, timer=16.0),
    ],
)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 6:07 PM, BeranabusBarnes said:

Does this offer still stand? I've written the source files based off your scripts, but would like to confirm that when you mentioned difficulties with timing in .json, that you meant the stage parameter timing settings. I also noticed you commented out some timers for loops; could you explain how that works? Below is an example of what I've written. I've tried these animations via SLAL and they appear to work well, but the transitions are finicky. And finally, do you want to throw the SLAL files up here or would you prefer me to start a new page for it?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, the offer still stands.

The timing difficulties were indeed with the stage timing.  I had set it up the way you have it, iirc, but couldn't get it to work in game; so I went with the script.  

Any stage that is not notated as a loop is a transition stage. These are when the actors are changing position and are only intended to play once.  Looping stages are animated to, well, loop. :P  

I had requests from some users that wanted to be able to control when the animations advanced; so I commented out the looping stages, in that version, so that the looping stages wouldn't auto-advance and the transitions would. 

You can make your own page, since it is basically a different mod, and you will be the one providing the support.  I only ask that you call it M2M Animations for SLAL.  

6 hours ago, Tweens said:

The timing difficulties were indeed with the stage timing.  I had set it up the way you have it, iirc, but couldn't get it to work in game; so I went with the script.  

Any stage that is not notated as a loop is a transition stage. These are when the actors are changing position and are only intended to play once.  Looping stages are animated to, well, loop. :P  

I had requests from some users that wanted to be able to control when the animations advanced; so I commented out the looping stages, in that version, so that the looping stages wouldn't auto-advance and the transitions would. 

You can make your own page, since it is basically a different mod, and you will be the one providing the support.  I only ask that you call it M2M Animations for SLAL.  

Thank you. Here is the the mod page. I had to modify your Terms of Use due to the different name, but aside from that and a tidbit about usage of older version under Availability and Retrospection, it has remained the same. If you have any issues with the mod and its page, please let me know. Additionally, I forgot to ask in my previous message, but would you like me to make the SLAL pack dependent on your mod? If so, I would not include the animations, just the SLAL files, in the archive.

22 hours ago, Tweens said:

Hey,

would you also allow me to use your animations or parts of them to create new SLAL based paired animations with females (I basically mix your "aggressors" with suitable female animations available from elsewhere? While learning to make animatons myself I combine old animations to new paired animations in my Nymras SLAL Pack. Would be very cool! 

16 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Thank you. Here is the the mod page. I had to modify your Terms of Use due to the different name, but aside from that and a tidbit about usage of older version under Availability and Retrospection, it has remained the same. If you have any issues with the mod and its page, please let me know. Additionally, I forgot to ask in my previous message, but would you like me to make the SLAL pack dependent on your mod? If so, I would not include the animations, just the SLAL files, in the archive.

Very nice mod page. :cool:

Your choice, I don't mind either way. it's probably more convenient for the user to just package the animations with your mod.

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

would you also allow me to use your animations or parts of them to create new SLAL based paired animations with females (I basically mix your "aggressors" with suitable female animations available from elsewhere? While learning to make animatons myself I combine old animations to new paired animations in my Nymras SLAL Pack. Would be very cool! 

Sure, that would be fine by me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 8:37 PM, Alv_c said:

good, I want to use it but I get two programs error and and I tried to search for bars but nothing, how can I communicate with someone who can help me .... I really want this mod

What are the errors? Post them here.