1 hour ago, Crag said:

So the SE version is working? That means SL is working. Is there a list of all SL mods that have been ported?

This thread has all the information about conversions:  Clicky

Yes, I put together a semi-working SE game and tested them.  Seems to be fine.  I had forgotten how ugly the stock textures are... <shudder>.

I must say I really like Vortex.  It's still a bit buggy, but it worked well once I figured out the work arounds.  It writes to the data folder instead of using a virtual install.  I, personally, prefer that; although I am sure there are many who do not.

The only problem with SL that I encountered in my brief foray into SE was the animation start time.  It is very slow.  Ashel knows about it; but there is no word of when/if it will be corrected. 

5 hours ago, Crag said:

Vortex is the new NMM, right?

I still might wait until the next SL update. I heard about the slow start times. That would drive me crazy. What can I say? I'm spoiled. ;)

Correct. 

Can't say as I blame you.  It annoyed me during testing.  I do hope he can get it sorted soon, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everybody.  I've got a couple of questions, if anybody's looking for something to do.  :)

(1)  How does the player activate the Solo animations?!  The other animations all get going when I talk to one of the men.  (And they've been better than anything I was expecting!  Hot damn.)  I just downloaded the spells called Irresistible Attraction (I think that's the right name), but using the spells seems like a workaround, and I don't even know if they'll work for the Solo animations.  (I think the Attractions spells my be a LOT of fun, but that's another party.)

(2)  When watching the sex animations, how can I best control the camera?  The 1st- and 3rd-person camera views used by the game aren't great for this.  I've been using the Console Command TFC.  That works fine, but it'd be great if I didn't have to fool with the Console every time I want to watch some good sex!  <lol>

(3)  If the TFC command is the best option, I'll use it for sure.  But when I've used the TFC command so far, there's been a snag.  After the animation ends, I can no longer use my mouse wheel to scroll between the 1st- and 3rd-person camera views.  I can only get from one view to the other by using the hot key.  (I use the Shift key for this, but I'm not sure that's the default.)  Anything I can do to get back to the game's regular camera control using the mouse?

(4)  Finally, I downloaded the main file for the m2m animations.  I'd like to be able to control how long the animations continue--more would be way better.  Will the 2nd mod file download let me do that?  I don't care about know all the stages, I'd just like to set the animations to run longer.

Thank you for reading.  :)

(And I owe one to Tweens.  No limits.)

1. Look at a mod called SLEN. It includes a masturbation shout. Which, of course, starts a solo scene. It has a ton of other features that are fun. Turn off and on what you want. 

2. There are a ton of mods on the Nexus for camera control. I personally use Customization Camera. I have a setting for "eagle eye" and watch the action from there. But that mod is limited. Just look around Nexus. 

4. The non-timed version allows you to control the timing of stages in a scene. So theoretically , you can have a stage go on all day if you wanted. This option allows you to decide how long the stages/animation will play.

Hope this info helps.

52 minutes ago, Crag said:

1. Look at a mod called SLEN. It includes a masturbation shout. Which, of course, starts a solo scene. It has a ton of other features that are fun. Turn off and on what you want. 

2. There are a ton of mods on the Nexus for camera control. I personally use Customization Camera. I have a setting for "eagle eye" and watch the action from there. But that mod is limited. Just look around Nexus. 

4. The non-timed version allows you to control the timing of stages in a scene. So theoretically , you can have a stage go on all day if you wanted. This option allows you to decide how long the stages/animation will play.

Hope this info helps.

That about covers it!  Thanks Grag.  ?

Just a few additions:

You can toggle free camera through Sexlab with the NP3 key.  That saves having to use the console.

You need to be sure to exit free camera before the sex scene ends or it will indeed lock the camera.

If the spells you are referencing are from Matchmaker, then they do work for solo.  Just cast the spell on yourself (or an NPC) and wait for the animation to start. 

1 hour ago, ruvuk said:

(And I owe one to Tweens.  No limits.)

??

ETA:  You can adjust how long each stage plays in the Sexlab MCM.

@Crag & Tweens:  Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  Your help is genuinely appreciated.

As it turns out, . . . ahem, . . . I started using the m2m animations before the SexLab Framework had fully loaded (or initialized or whatever it does).  Now that I've got the Framework going, I can use the automatic TFC camera default.  That works great for me.  (It's automatic!  And it doesn't require that I get out of the TFC camera mode before the fun ends.  And that is just fantastic.  How can anybody enjoy the fun when they're worrying about keeping track of the time?!)

I've been using the Sex Talk mod to get the m2m animations going, but I just pulled Sex Talk because it kept my old computer too busy getting things set up for any possible sex talk interaction that might occur.  I'll try both the Matchmaker mod and the SLEN mod tonight for sure.

When I found the SexLab Framework interface--felt like I'd just sampled some Netch Jelly--I found the time controls and just doubled the default times on everything.  That was much better.  Ideally, I guess I'd like a super-simple setup that would consist of 2 hotkeys--one to slow down the animation or continue in the present loop, and one to hurry things along.  I'm just talking here, offering my 2 cents-worth of input.  :) 

Aside:  You guys have probably tried out the 0Sex mods, right?  I thought the 1st version (now called the Classic or Legendary or some such), was pretty great.  But I didn't do anything with the mod because I didn't have the time to fool with anything new just then.  When I later looked up the mod again, I found the new version that's has 10x the functionality of the original.  And I hated it.  <lol>  I was really impressed with all the work that had gone into the mod.  And the quality of the mod was really excellent.  But fooling with all those buttons was a real turn-off for me.  (And, yes, I stuck with the mod 'til I was able to use it OK.)  The idea of a real-time interactive sex mod is terrific, but the real-time interactions only need to include the most basic stuff.  Everything else, imho, belongs in the Setup.

Thank you, again, for your help.  I look forward to the day I can contribute something of my own here.

ruvuk

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

You should place at least a link in the SE download section... the SE version gets a little bit lost here. 

Hi Pfiffy.

I have considered it; but I, personally, think that it isn't necessary.

Before I converted them to SSE I was regularly receiving PMs asking for me to do such.  Since I have made the conversions, I have not received any; so, that would seem to indicate that the people that have interest in using my mod are finding it.  Also I made sure that it is listed on the SSE Conversions Thread. 

Taking into account some of the PMs that I have received over the years, more exposure is not necessarly something that I desire.?

3 minutes ago, Tweens said:

Hi Pfiffy.

I have considered it; but I, personally, think that it isn't necessary.

Before I converted them to SSE I was regularly receiving PMs asking for me to do such.  Since I have made the conversions, I have not received any; so, that would seem to indicate that the people that have interest in using my mod are finding it.  Also I made sure that it is listed on the SSE Conversions Thread. 

Taking into account some of the PMs that I have received over the years, more exposure is not necessarly something that I desire.?

Well, I'm using anim packs, that are not so specific, so I never took a look at your pack before. I have seen your pack posted in the conversion tracking, but there it will be seen only by a little part of the community and the regular SE user will not check the oldrim threads. But it is you choice. 

8 minutes ago, Crag said:

Trust, if you want  gay man animations you will find M2M. :) A simple google search takes care of it too. 

Never had the need to try that, but in fact its quite logic.

Maybe i should try this on f2f for a frind, whos looking for ff/lesbian anims. 

Hello, I tried to update from v8 to v9, but the mod wont installed. The mod isnt in the FNIS list, and it wont install or add a new mcm tab in game as well. 

It looks like both FNIS and the game cant recognize version 9 at all. Any solution?

FNIS Behavior V6.3   6/6/2018 11:51:55 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\My File\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading skyrim romance animated V3.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 0.5 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 5.3 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SCFollow V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

2437 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
 2147 animations for 5 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

===================
Even updating FNIS to latest version 7.4.5 wont help. FNIS cant recognize version 9.

Mine skyrim is not SE, in case this is important. (Nope, I didn't download wrong file from the list provided)

===================

Messed around a lil bit more and now it all worked again... like magic.

Anyway, great work. I definitely enjoy and appreciate your hard work. thanks

Hey! I wanna upgrade my current 7.1 to this latest 9.0 but now I get troubled. This issue is that animation names of 7.1 remain on Sexlab MCM toggle animations after unstalling 7.1 though esp has been deleted. This is the first time for me in my updating about M2M gay animations.

Could you kindly give me any suggestion?

14 hours ago, aishiteru said:

Hey! I wanna upgrade my current 7.1 to this latest 9.0 but now I get troubled. This issue is that animation names of 7.1 remain on Sexlab MCM toggle animations after unstalling 7.1 though esp has been deleted. This is the first time for me in my updating about M2M gay animations.

Could you kindly give me any suggestion?

You have to uninstall all of the animations or SexLab will continue to use them. 

16 minutes ago, CFU said:

Would it be possible to convert these animations into Fallout 4? That game needs more animations, especially m/m ones.

As far as I know, since I don't have Fallout 4, no.  I think Fallout uses a different skeleton; so a direct conversion wouldn't be possible.

11 hours ago, Tweens said:

You have to uninstall all of the animations or SexLab will continue to use them. 

After I confirmed that 7.1 animations were deleted on SexLab, I have upgraded to 9.0 and now 9.0 of 40 animations are registered and activated on SexLab but only newly added animations such as Aggressive KO 3Way on 9.0 or 8.0 don't start. How can I solve it?

10 minutes ago, aishiteru said:

After I confirmed that 7.1 animations were deleted on SexLab, I have upgraded to 9.0 and now 9.0 of 40 animations are registered and activated on SexLab but only newly added animations such as Aggressive KO 3Way on 9.0 or 8.0 don't start. How can I solve it?

If all of the animations are registered in SexLab under the Toggle Animations Tab, then that is a problem with SexLab or the mod that you are using to call the animation.  Is it only Aggressive animations?  If that is the case, make sure that Restrict Aggressive Animations under the Animation Settings Tab is not checked.