On 19/2/2021 at 8:45, Crag said:

¿Cuáles son los errores? Publícalos aquí. 

primero estoy usando el mod organicer y del cual deseo instalar los programas principales de los cuales salen que estan mal ... ( yo estoy usando el idioma español pero no se si eso afecte o algo ya que no entiendo muy bien por que sucede eso algunos otros si se instalan correctamente pero otros no.... si desea ayudame por favor mi correo es 965624961a@gmail.com

se lo agradeceria bastante 

Captura de pantalla 2021-03-15 212512.jpg

Hello there!

So, I just found out about SexLab and simular mods. I'm a bit confused how configure able the Skyrim Version of SexOut is. I played New Vegas with SexOut and was able to "allow only male gay sex". So women wouldn't touch my male character, regardless of the SexOut addon I used. Seems that in SexLab you can't forbid heterosexual interaction with your own character? (No hetero bashing xD But I'm gay only, so yeah^^) I'm really not into getting humped by women while the males avoid me. xD Since most mods are ONLY for female Dragonsborns (sometimes I wonder why modders include the gender check that the DB HAS to be a female :(  ) most modders don't even mention that it's female-male only. So I'm left guessing.

Is there a short list for male gay SexLab mods? Or at least a list with kinky/rapey mods that can have male-male? Especially the "evil" ones that count under Combat Sex.^^

I will browse this really long thread. Was just hoping for a short list, since I don't have so much time to mod. I'd rather play the game itself.^^

Edit: The M2M animations work fine, love them. Thank you for making them!

Ok, ONE MORE TIME - :) 

These are the mods I use for gay sex.

First, you can exclude animations within Sexlab. All animations have tags. Just remove the ones that arent gay. Which is pretty much all of them in the base Sexlab setup. Download/install M2M and go. 

Sexlab, obviously. 

M2M, obviously @ (just in case you don't have it)

SexLab Match Maker @ 

I use this for quickies; you select the targets (you or others) and you off. But you have no control over which animations plays at all. But again, configure you Sexlab correctly and you'll only have M2M animations active. So you good. 

SexTalk @ 

A great mod for sex. Includes dialog and it's gay men only. You can choose position, whether the scene is force (aggressive) or not, oral, anal - whatever you have. You want to get gang banged? This is the mod. I'm not kidding: my dirty horny dragonborn once got gangbanged outside Windhelm. I swear to Mara, half the males (nords, elves, argonians, cats, imperials) in the zone showed up. By the time it was over (hours later in game time) my tired out dragonborn almost froze to death. 

So some advice - if you play outside in the snow, turn off immersion mods. :)

SLEN @ 

Similar to above but for everyone. Has a great sex party feature. Also supports marriage, etc, etc. A fun Dibella quest, and fun parameters you can set up for when sex happens. Like an orgy breaking out when a dragon dies. In fact, this is how my dragonborn ended up nailing Maven Blackbriar. Something he would have never EVER - EVAH! done on his own. But a dragon dies, this mod kicks in, and Maven's grinding one out on my dragonborns face.

Tons of fun. Another must have. 

That's it for straight up sex. Of course there are other mods to look at, like: FloppySOS @ 

This mod does exactly what it says. Flops the balls cock. You want those beautiful bouncing balls when youfuck - this is the mod.  HDT is required. By the way, there are HDT male bodies running around here if you want the butt and titts to jingle. I don't care about that so much so I don't bother. But I do also use HDT for cloaks and hair. 

Also take a look at Scent of Sex @ 

This mod allows you you set up whatever scene you want. With almost any parameters. Including time and in-game events. Its a great mod. There is a learning curve. But the docs are excellent and the help is easy to get. Check it out. 

Sexlab is very configurable. Read the docs, and follow instructions. You can sex it up for almost any taste. 

Oh almost forgot, these are for LE not SE. But all these mods have SE versions except for FloppySOS (due to HDT). There are ways to get the flopyness in SE, but hell if I know. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi and thank you for this mod. Really did a great job on that :)

Does or did anyone have trouble with Matchmaker? When I target an npc an me, everytihing works fine and I geht the animations. Without cumshots, but at least I get them :)

But it looks like I don´t get the solo Events... If i only target an npc or myself nothing is happening. Checked MCM and they are all active. :(

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit confused about the compatibility of this with SexLab Animation Loader. When I enable/register the animations in the standalone M2m menu in the MCM, it seems to remove all the other SLAL animations. The animations go down form 750/350 to like 139/350. But then when I enable the SLAL animations it seems to disable the M2M ones. Is there something I'm missing? I'm a bit of a noob.

15 hours ago, alwen said:

I'm a bit confused about the compatibility of this with SexLab Animation Loader. When I enable/register the animations in the standalone M2m menu in the MCM, it seems to remove all the other SLAL animations. The animations go down form 750/350 to like 139/350. But then when I enable the SLAL animations it seems to disable the M2M ones. Is there something I'm missing? I'm a bit of a noob.

I  think there is a SLAL version of M2M floating around. I can't remember, because I don't use SLAL, but I'd swear someone (not Tweens) released one. I'd search around LL for it. make your life easier. 

5 hours ago, Crag said:

I  think there is a SLAL version of M2M floating around. I can't remember, because I don't use SLAL, but I'd swear someone (not Tweens) released one. I'd search around LL for it. make your life easier. 

I did see that, but it said it had timing issues. So I'm not sure if it's better. Does this version work with SLAL?

4 hours ago, alwen said:

I did see that, but it said it had timing issues. So I'm not sure if it's better. Does this version work with SLAL?

No it does not. And I can't remember if its possible to have SLAL and non-SLAL animations running together. Might want to ask that in the SLAL forums. If its possible there is your answer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 7:22 PM, chromsome said:

Anyone tried converting this to OStim?

At least a couple of us have been able to convert some of the animations, but we're not going to release anything without permission from the author.

There are a couple of things that will require some finesse in the conversion, but its worth it IMO. The animations are such high quality and there is not enough MM content in OStim yet.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:59 PM, kavater said:

At least a couple of us have been able to convert some of the animations, but we're not going to release anything without permission from the author.

There are a couple of things that will require some finesse in the conversion, but its worth it IMO. The animations are such high quality and there is not enough MM content in OStim yet.

Just an update on this, have graciously been given permission to port M2M animations into Ostim. It will take some time because the porter is still being developed so it has to be done manually and worked into an XML file but I hope we'll release some for testing soon. I ported 3 to personally test and they work.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2021 at 1:47 PM, Crag said:

Looks fun, but as usual no gay male support at all. But can it run along side Sexlab and various mods; like SLEN, Cumshot, SLA, etc, etc?

It requires Sexlab, so I think it can also run with mods that are compatible with Sexlab. Not sure though, I didn't use these mods for a long time.

Hi, I used this module, but I always failed to enter the animation. When entering the animation, the character's body will disappear, leaving only hands, feet and head without any action. So, is it because this animation is not applicable to se? Or are there requirements for body modules? My mother tongue is not English. I use machine translation, but I hope you can understand what I mean.

6 hours ago, Tiyase said:

Hi, I used this module, but I always failed to enter the animation. When entering the animation, the character's body will disappear, leaving only hands, feet and head without any action. So, is it because this animation is not applicable to se? Or are there requirements for body modules? My mother tongue is not English. I use machine translation, but I hope you can understand what I mean.

Their is an SE version of the mod. Make sure you've installed that one. Also, I assume you ran FNIS?

And just in case, what body are you using? Are you using the built in SOS body or XMPSE (in your case it's XPMSSE) (or something else?)?

Edited by Crag
On 2021/10/24 at AM6点56分, Crag said:

他们是该模组的 SE 版本。确保你已经安装了那个。另外,我假设您运行了 FNIS?

以防万一,你用的是什么身体?您使用的是内置的 SOS 主体还是 XMPSE(在您的情况下是 XPMSSE)(或其他什么?)?

I use the SE version of sexlab, but the character's body module uses Sam light instead of SOS. Fnis I only recently learned that I need to run this program before starting the game. I will try again to see if it can be used normally.

• 3 weeks later...

Tweens,

Thank you for all you've done,  Hopefully, you're still around to read this.

I just posted an OStim mod on Nexus, named OLycanthrope.  I am adding functionality in that mod using your silver SoS cockring that you had posted here in the forum on July 19, 2019.  I am not including any assets currently, instead I was directing people back to that posted link, but I noticed that the download isn't functional anymore.   Did you remove it, or was it just cleaned up by LL?  I was wondering if you would give permission to include the cockring assets in my mod, or repost them here to LL.  Also I use the HIMBO body replacer, so the nipple jewelry doesn't line up.  I would like to try and realign them if possible. 

Thanks again      

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

sorry ik someone has ask before but my m2m is not working they just stand in side each other i download everything and home some animations on so im not sure what i did work i do have the new AE so idk if that has anything to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious to see if the Ostim port has been finished.  I've decided to exclusively use Ostim but this animation pack is the only thing I'm gonna miss.  Most of the animations I used in sexlab have been converted.  I'd do it myself if I had any experience.