9 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

... you can simply say "I've told you what to do....it's now up to you".

Nah, as anyone here who has known me for a while will attest, I aim to please.  Besides the information I gave you was mostly wrong.

@Tweens loving you

Nuf said.  ?

Well, as a social worker AND someone who has had a burnout.... that attitude, while commendable (and quite fortuitous for me right now), can be to your detriment, unless you know when to actually say no!

Having said that.... THANK YOU! Not only have you created the most beloved animations, you have now made my skyrim mod-wishlist almost empty with this jewelry mod! (though I am yet to test it....) 

edit: it works!!!! YAY!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

Well, as a social worker AND someone who has had a burnout.... that attitude, while commendable (and quite fortuitous for me right now), can be to your detriment, unless you know when to actually say no!

Having said that.... THANK YOU! Not only have you created the most beloved animations, you have now made my skyrim mod-wishlist almost empty with this jewelry mod! (though I am yet to test it....) 

Oh, I do.  (kinda-sorta).  ?  If I really don't want to do something, I don't.  But once I realized what was wrong, it was easier to fix it than to try to explain.  At least, I hope it is fixed.

Well, as I do not have HDT (as I have no clue how to use it and/or what it does, I simply didn't bother) I used the 'regular' SE version you just uploaded, and it works. I did have to tweak my sexlab settings a little, as it was set to undress everything when an animation starts, so that included the piercings. But it works, and I am really really happy. Again, thank you!

11 minutes ago, Kavhas said:

Well, as I do not have HDT (as I have no clue how to use it and/or what it does, I simply didn't bother) I used the 'regular' SE version you just uploaded, and it works. I did have to tweak my sexlab settings a little, as it was set to undress everything when an animation starts, so that included the piercings. But it works, and I am really really happy. Again, thank you!

Yeah, I should have mentioned that it uses slots 60(cock ring), 56(nipple rings), and 49(navel ring).

HDT-PE is a physics addon for LE, that basically gives the chest, belly and butt some bounce.  It has been replaced by SMP-PE in SSE. 

(Whew) Glad to hear it is working.  You are quite welcome. ?

5 hours ago, pepopeppo said:

i would love know what's the name of the mod of the male body replacer.. it has hair on it and would love to use it.. thx

The bodies in my videos are all created by me and I haven't released them.  The SOS_HDT mod is close, but I have tweaked quite a bit since I released that.  The only modeled hair is the pubic hair, the rest is textures.  Iirc, there are some pubic hair mods on Nexus for the SOS body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Tweens said:

I'm in a bit of a quandary.

Question:  Are there many users of my animations that play or engage with the beast races?

I don't know if I can make any claim of 'many', pretty much every modder who makes content related to beast races seems to use your animations. I do as well.

If you need some playtesting for something or someone to look at something in Nifskope, I could give it a try.

Of course, I'll actually have to re-install everything first since I haven't used Legendary edition in a while nor have I re-installed everything to get it in a functional state in Special Edition. That should only take a hour or so. I had been meaning to get back to Skyrim, anyway.

2 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

I don't know if I can make any claim of 'many', pretty much every modder who makes content related to beast races seems to use your animations. I do as well.

If you need some playtesting for something or someone to look at something in Nifskope, I could give it a try.

Of course, I'll actually have to re-install everything first since I haven't used Legendary edition in a while nor have I re-installed everything to get it in a functional state in Special Edition. That should only take a hour or so. I had been meaning to get back to Skyrim, anyway.

Well, this is the situation.  I have built a new skeleton with facial nodes, adjusted the HDT nodes for smoother bounce and better collision and am working on a working anus.  The HDT bodies can be easily corrected in nifscope.  The problem is the facial nodes.  If I continue with this, future animations will need to use the facial nodes for BJ animations (and kissing to an extent).  In order for it to work with beasts, the head will have to be weight painted and that is something that I am hesitating getting into. 

So, I was curious how many used beasts and I guess you gave me the answer.  This adds a whole lot of work that I am not looking forward to doing.  (sigh) 

Why can't things ever be easy.

Not me. Nord all the way.   Orc is the closest I have gotten. BUT considering how popular khajit are you might want too.  

On the other hand, if you browse the Male Content thread. every character picture is either a nord, imperial, elf,  breton, or (a few) orcs. I don't think I've seen one khajit or argonian posted. 

Oh and I do have a request... a seated masturbation and a seated blow job... seated in a chair. And another 4 way. ONLY if you taking requests, if not, ignore me. :)

33 minutes ago, Crag said:

Not me. Nord all the way.   Orc is the closest I have gotten. BUT considering how popular khajit are you might want too.  

On the other hand, if you browse the Male Content thread. every character picture is either a nord, imperial, elf,  breton, or (a few) orcs. I don't think I've seen one khajit or argonian posted. 

I wish I could just do humans, but it appears that I will have to do something where beasts are concerned.  Maybe just weight the jaw and not fight with the lips.

Oh and I do have a request... a seated masturbation and a seated blow job... seated in a chair. And another 4 way. ONLY if you taking requests, if not, ignore me. :)

For a chair it would have to be an animobject that pops in at the start of the animation. 

Something that I am thinking about doing is adding another quest that would involve bed animations.  I really don't like animobjects popping in and out (and possibly getting stuck), so I am thinking about a few bed animations that would only play on specific beds (player houses).  Something I learned from the Carriage quest is that Skyrim or Sexlab, or both, really don't like using existing markers for sex animations.  So I am thinking of adding markers to specific beds and placing a dildo on the nightstand that when clicked would start a sex animation associated with it.  I would probably do a masturbation and bj animations for that. 

Oh, and more questions:

Does anyone use Enhanced Character Edit or Character Making Extender?  There is an entire second skeleton in XPMSE that I assume is for that because they are named CME.

Does anyone use the genitals racemenu sliders for the schlong?  I will see about adding them to the skeleton if it is a popular option.  I don't use it, but then I have edited the meshes for the look that I want.

Is anyone highly attached to the weapon positioning in XPMSE? 

8 hours ago, Tweens said:

Does anyone use the genitals racemenu sliders for the schlong?  I will see about adding them to the skeleton if it is a popular option.  I don't use it, but then I have edited the meshes for the look that I want.

Is anyone highly attached to the weapon positioning in XPMSE? 

Hey Tweens.

Hope you are well.

I guess I would be one of those that use the genital racemenu sliders for the schlong.

I try to make a "pleasing" size for the schlong without going too big (If there is such a thing as that - lol)

Surprisingly the size stays the same even though I use the FloppySOS mod.

I have never had a "beast" character.

Heck, I rarely ever stray away from being a Breton character!

On 9/19/2019 at 10:19 AM, Crag said:

One has to wonder what portion of all of the people who answered that poll or all of the players who post Khajiit screenshots on Steam might also use this mod.

Frankly,  all races should be included. I am now playing a warrior Altmer who hate the Thalmor. Thinking of making a twinky argonian next game. Just for giggles. 

As to your questions Tweens about body: I use a modified version of the default hairy SOS body. I added more hair. But I also take the time to change chars my char is banging though racemenu. The twinks are smooth as a baby's butt. While the men (Vorstag, Farkas, etc, etc) are big dicked hairy (and mean) monsters. :)