3 hours ago, Tweens said:

If all of the animations are registered in SexLab under the Toggle Animations Tab, then that is a problem with SexLab or the mod that you are using to call the animation.  Is it only Aggressive animations?  If that is the case, make sure that Restrict Aggressive Animations under the Animation Settings Tab is not checked.

Thanks! My SexLab got a bit messed up then I reset animations then now M2M works fine.

15 hours ago, aishiteru said:

After I confirmed that 7.1 animations were deleted on SexLab, I have upgraded to 9.0 and now 9.0 of 40 animations are registered and activated on SexLab but only newly added animations such as Aggressive KO 3Way on 9.0 or 8.0 don't start. How can I solve it?

I assume this is mid-game? Do you have a SL backup? You could reset SL. But if you do that you will have to go through the process again. I usually dont like upgrading anims mid-game myself. You did run FNIS right?

PS: Ignore this. Glad you solved it. 

I have an issue about switching characters on doing M2M animations, of course same as other sexlab animations, with pressing a key on SexLab.  What I want to do is to change characters between top and bottom. But some characters rear up during animations as soon as I press a key. I guess one of solutions is to edit M2MAnimationsScript.psc and I will simply edit  sexuality of Base.AddPosition from male to female, if I do so then my playable character is permanently fixed as top. 

But now I get troubled on compiling. As your script is extended by sslAnimationFactory, compiling gets failed. How can I solve this issue?

Sorry, of course I know this may violate some copyright.

M2MAnimationsScript.psc

46 minutes ago, aishiteru said:

I have an issue about switching characters on doing M2M animations, of course same as other sexlab animations, with pressing a key.  What I want to do is to change characters between top and bottom. But some characters rear up during animations as soon as I press a key. I guess one of solutions is to edit M2MAnimationsScript.psc and I will simply edit  sexuality of Base.AddPosition from male to female, if I do so then my playable character is permanently fixed as top. 

But now I get troubled on compiling. As your script is extended by sslAnimationFactory, compiling gets failed. How can I solve this issue?

Sorry, of course I know this may violate some copyright.

extends sslAnimationFactory

The scripts in M2M have no effect on how the animations play.  That is determined by SexLab.  The M2M scripts simply build the MCM and register the animations into SexLab.  So you would need to edit the SexLab scripts to make such a change (if that would even work).

Base.addPosition just adds the entry in the SexLab MCM under the Animation Editor Tab (position).  It has no effect on the actual actor positions.

My suggestion to switch positions would be to rename the hkx files. An example of an animation file: M2M_Cowboy_A1_S1.hkx.  A=Actor;  A1 is the passive (player) position; so change that to A2 (or A3 or A4 depending on number of actors) and the other to A1.  S1 is the scene number; so you will need to change the actor number for each of the scenes.  Be warned though that some of the animations may not play as well when you do that.  For some reason the animations have to be exported from Blender in the intended order to play correctly.  I ran into that with Muscle Worship and had to rebuild and reexport the animations to switch the positions.

As to compiling, did you unzip the Scripts.rar file (which is found in the Skyrim Folder) into the data/scripts folder? Those are needed for compiling. 

There is no copyright infringement if you are doing it for yourself only.  You are quite free to make any changes to any mod for your own game. 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:42 PM, Tweens said:

The scripts in M2M have no effect on how the animations play.  That is determined by SexLab.  The M2M scripts simply build the MCM and register the animations into SexLab.  So you would need to edit the SexLab scripts to make such a change (if that would even work).

Base.addPosition just adds the entry in the SexLab MCM under the Animation Editor Tab (position).  It has no effect on the actual actor positions.

My suggestion to switch positions would be to rename the hkx files. An example of an animation file: M2M_Cowboy_A1_S1.hkx.  A=Actor;  A1 is the passive (player) position; so change that to A2 (or A3 or A4 depending on number of actors) and the other to A1.  S1 is the scene number; so you will need to change the actor number for each of the scenes.  Be warned though that some of the animations may not play as well when you do that.  For some reason the animations have to be exported from Blender in the intended order to play correctly.  I ran into that with Muscle Worship and had to rebuild and reexport the animations to switch the positions.

As to compiling, did you unzip the Scripts.rar file (which is found in the Skyrim Folder) into the data/scripts folder? Those are needed for compiling. 

There is no copyright infringement if you are doing it for yourself only.  You are quite free to make any changes to any mod for your own game. 

Thanks for your support! I could do it.

can someone help? I am having this problem right now.. I feel like I've done everything and I'm still getting this warning message on FNIS generator. 

Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...

Thanks!!!

10 hours ago, imyours18 said:

can someone help? I am having this problem right now.. I feel like I've done everything and I'm still getting this warning message on FNIS generator. 

Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MNC V?.? ...

Thanks!!!

Um, read the warning?

The MNC that you have is the LE version; you need the SE version.

Yes. In SexLab you can select which anmins can be run. It's a bit of micro managing to do every time.  You can also set which anmins are aggressive and foreplay.

Most mods that call anmins will make a random selection based on what is selected in SL. So if you are using SLEN, SexTalk, or even just Matchmaker, that's what they do. 

There might be a specific mod out there that I'm not aware off that lets you select which anmin to run when starting a scene. I'd suggest google or search around LL. 

I'm not seeing the list of M2M animations in SexLab toggle animations.  The M2M MCM menu is there and they're all activated.  I've just reinstalled the mod and re-ran FNIS.  FNIS reads M2M but... I don't know anymore.  If I disable the gazillion female/lesbians animations options in SexLab and keep the more generic ones I get some action, of a sort but not those specifically designed for guys.

edit: I'm using SexLab Light, SexTalk, Aroused, Spouses Enhanced.

edit2:  Is it eben meant to work with SexLab Light?!

edit3: I ended up removing SL and installing the full version and everything is working fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm running into some trouble and I'm not exactly sure what it could be. I'm running everything through NMM, and have version "162_full" of SexLab. I have version 9 of M2M, and both are enabled with all of the requirements.  I have the matchmaker to initiate scenes like you have recommend and linked on the M2M page. I have followed the first time installation guide also listed above, and everything went as described. When I go to initiate a scene , characters will remove clothing, become erect, and stand in the what I assume to be "starting positions" of the animations like shown in the videos you have provided, but then nothing occurs. The audio plays they just stand there until the what would be animation ends. Wondering if you could help me through previous experience from other people. It looks like such a good mod and I thank you for putting the time you have into it, hoping i get to use it! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Ok I got it to work with the SexLab Framework SE Beta Version, M2m Animations SE and original MatchMaker! Ofc with the newest build of SKSE64 and SkyUI

Ok guys i really read through this forum and google and didn't find any answer to my problem. 

I installed SexLab Light SE, M2M Gay Animations SE and SexLab Matchmaker  and i just can't make myself having sex with anyone. The only thing which is "kinda" working is masturbating, and this also doesn't trigger always when I use the spells which came with Matchmaker.

Of course I use the newest edition from SKSE also and I always run FNIS Updater with Arm fix.

Anyone had a similar problem and solved it?

First, go get FNIS @ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811?  Follow instructions there. Make sure you run FNIS whenever you add/change an animation (adult or otherwise). You do not need to run ite every game. Just read the Nexus page for details. 

The download and install Sexlab Framework from this site. Then download M2M. Once you set up SexLab, it'll make more sense for you. SexLab is a big mod. It can do a lot, so read through the docs.