• 2 weeks later...

Hi :)

I am not sure if Aequus has compiled all of the upto-date anims by you ( Evac) but thats so helpful if it is as i can install that zip easily and even give it its dedicated Evacuation name in my MO so i can keep up to date with new animations added. I presume the latest was the Chaurus one? :) i LOVE your animations as much as i adore those by Nibble's Leito and Anub. Please keep up the very talented work :)

love em!

Hi :)

I am not sure if Aequus has compiled all of the upto-date anims by you ( Evac) but thats so helpful if it is as i can install that zip easily and even give it its dedicated Evacuation name in my MO so i can keep up to date with new animations added. I presume the latest was the Chaurus one? :) i LOVE your animations as much as i adore those by Nibble's Leito and Anub. Please keep up the very talented work :)

love em!

Sorry I wasn't quite clear with my previous post. I based the latest 2.2 pack onto 2.1 SLAL pack made by bytion, so yeah, 2.2 SLAL pack contains all of Evac animations + new set for chaurus.

Thank you Aequus. I struggle to always notice and keep my animations up to date by so many talented animators so someone like you who can do that and put them all in a package is very helpful. I am always worried i will miss the latest animations created and never sure how to add them. 

I do use SLAL Loader so this kind of update package that has all the best and latest anims is very useful :)

Ok, I am here.

--------------------------

About chaurus model:

Mb this
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-obsolete-sevenbase-hdt-vagina-and-hdt-creatures/page-38?do=findComment&comment=1238312
Or with this(unpack creatures only)
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/page-1

I think i use first(there is toooo many mods)
About Apropos has been said.

Thx to Aequus for package

18 feb 2017 |New Stuff

I were too lazy fot making gifs

Yeap, its missionary again.

As usial hkx files only.

fl_tightmiss.rar

heheh these kind of files always confuzzle me. Maybe Aequss could kindly create another updated wip pack again ( smiles with a puppyeye expression) :)

Oh just say your post Forrunner. You making a easy to update file?

Yes, working on it currently.  I orginally made the SLAL packs for Evac's animations months and months ago.  I got tired of Skyrim and quit.  I'm back for a little bit.  Pack is made, just need to test.  10-15m more depending on if I borked anything.

Excited to see the new anims in action!

Edit - Yep, both work lovely!  DL in sig link.

Working on it...standby.

I added updated pack in thread. Just upload it in the forum where you got all your packs uploaded.

I had it done hours before.  There a reason why we're duplicating efforts?

Edit - just noticed you added some adjustments.  Weird, I didn't think my character needed anything.

I usually just add it to my sig link so people aren't sifting through forum pages looking for the updated DL file.  Whatever works!