Since Forerunner414 is no long updating this SLAL pack, I've made a SLAL update for it, all previous info are based on Forerunner414's old pack, hope he doesn't mind, please just keep it in this thread:attachicon.gifSLAL Evacuation v1.4.7z

Thanks bytion.

Can someone please reupload the file? Thanks

oops, sorry I don't know how it happen, I reupload it again.

• 2 months later...

can't wait for the latest SLAL pack to come out for this, these anims are awesome. ;)

You can check Forerunner414 signature link, he already updated the pack

I searched "Forerunner414 evacuation animation 2.0" and all that came up was a link to version 1.4 from back in april 2016.

Tried going on Forerunners LL page and clicked find content and I just found a link that took me to evacuations mod page for these animations which states that it is NOT a mod lol, so I don't know what to do, what do u mean by Forerunners signature link? can't seem to find it but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. :/

can't wait for the latest SLAL pack to come out for this, these anims are awesome. ;)

I searched "Forerunner414 evacuation animation 2.0" and all that came up was a link to version 1.4 from back in april 2016.

Tried going on Forerunners LL page and clicked find content and I just found a link that took me to evacuations mod page for these animations which states that it is NOT a mod lol, so I don't know what to do, what do u mean by Forerunners signature link? can't seem to find it but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. :/

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=298768

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=298768

There are no new animation in that file. Just the same like the 1.4 version..

Edit: Sorry. My bad, there are new ones.. they are sorted last on list.

There are no new animation in that file. Just the same like the 1.4 version..

Edit: Sorry. My bad, there are new ones.. they are sorted last on list.

Cool thanks pal, even tho evac is as far as version 2.0 now this is one version better than I have so its all good. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...