I absolutely enjoy what you do here. Will there be anymore anims, like a non-con missionary?

I guess for next animation will be non consensual animation, like more rape scene

I am currently working on a number of animations that began long ago (among them is that what you're asking). Once I finished them I will try rigs what anubs made.

!. Download the mod and use a mod manager to add it to the game.

2. Run FNIS.

3 Go ingame, open the SLAL MCM, look forthe name of this mod and click on it.

4. Click on add all animations or just the ones you want, confirm and that's it.

Need SLAL Pack ...

I hope you make Evacuation falmer animations SLAL PACK.

They are very nice.  I've been experimenting with making custom Apropos statements for each stage and animation.  So far so good!

Did you managed to get apropos working for SL 1.6? or still using 1.59?

...checking.  I know I'm not running 1.61b. 

Yep, 1.60 hotfix 2 full.  Apropos has been working without a problem.  I don't remember why I never switched to 1.61b...I think because it didn't support sexlab voices or something but I'm not using the mod anyway.

Kind of a 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it' issue.  After nuking the install and starting from scratch, skyrim has been super stable (with 200+ mods).  I'm not going to poke the bear of stability if I can avoid it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all, I got 100% burned out on Skyrim and modding.  It got to the point where I was updating packs and trying to cobble together a working skyrim install more than actually enjoying the game.

Everything I've uploaded is free for anyone to update/edit do whatever with.  I'd kindly ask to keep my name somewhere in the readme file.  Thank you, and maybe I'll be back some day.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my English.

Looking at what's currently available animation wise, your animation pack would be perfect if you made some nice chaurus animations, I think that's the last creature that's lacking any quality anims at the moment. :) awesome mod so far. ;)

I like to work("work") with humal-like skeletons(I planned to do animations for a human, but I thought that Leito copes with it much better)
However, I think about your request ;)

Evacuation? Are you there, there's not be a post from you for some time..it'd be a shame to lose another mod author so soon...><

Unfortunately I dont have time to do animation right now and perhaps until the end of the summer.

can someone link me the armor mod though?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?
and nisetanaka uploaded a lot of interesting armours on nexus 
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1575830/?tb=mods&pUp=1#

Sorry for my English.

Looking at what's currently available animation wise, your animation pack would be perfect if you made some nice chaurus animations, I think that's the last creature that's lacking any quality anims at the moment. :) awesome mod so far. ;)

I like to work("work") with humal-like skeletons(I planned to do animations for a human, but I thought that Leito copes with it much better)

However, I think about your request ;)

Evacuation? Are you there, there's not be a post from you for some time..it'd be a shame to lose another mod author so soon...><

Unfortunately I dont have time to do animation right now and perhaps until the end of the summer.

can someone link me the armor mod though?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?

and nisetanaka uploaded a lot of interesting armours on nexus 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1575830/?tb=mods&pUp=1#

Thanks, mate

• 2 weeks later...