View File

This is not a mod, hkx files only
(I hope that now everyone can see these words). But ofc you can get these animation in game replacing old ones.
You can give me some interesting ideas, but:

1. No M&M (no m& m crature also)
  2. No bigtitted shoolgirls
  3. No loli
  4. No scary trash(like cannibalism)
  5. all picks in spoilers

Evac SLAL
2.4 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1422937
2.3 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56684-animation-by-evacuation/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1820083
No prewiew cause: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56684-animation-by-evacuation/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1847596

So these animations replace the old ones or add additional ones as well?

I'm making a SLAL pack that will add these separately.  Check my sig link, I've already got FunnyBiz's and some Leito bed animations into their own pack.

Nice one! Thank you!

Edit: Are the packs in your sig also added in the DL section for the SLAL pack collection in the post that Rydin is managing? 

So these animations replace the old ones or add additional ones as well?

I'm making a SLAL pack that will add these separately.  Check my sig link, I've already got FunnyBiz's and some Leito bed animations into their own pack.

Nice one! Thank you!

Edit: Are the packs in your sig also added in the DL section for the SLAL pack collection in the post that Rydin is managing? 

Whenever Rydin updates the OP, yes.  The link in my signature is the most up to date on my stuff.  Everyone else's, I cannot say.  I just checked the OP, and yes, my 11.4 is up.

Edit - SLAL pack for these four animations is up, check the link in my signature

Treesome animation does not work properly: falmers playing the old animations... Maybe i do something wrong?

pachom - the files provided here by Evacuation!!! are just animations.  You can see them in game by either:

A) replacing existing hkx files with these

B) using my SLAL pack found in my signature, along with SLAL itself by orxx.

A little question, might be wrong here: in your screenshots, the mouth is much more open than in my game, i use female facial animation, do you use the same? I have to admit, i never did much with sexlab facial expression, to adjust them for every blowjob animation would be a lot of work ;)

Is there any way around it?

A little question, might be wrong here: in your screenshots, the mouth is much more open than in my game, i use female facial animation, do you use the same? I have to admit, i never did much with sexlab facial expression, to adjust them for every blowjob animation would be a lot of work ;)

I think thats the standard sexlab mouth opening. Sexlab uses combat shout expression thats why they are always looking so pissed off when doing a blowjob. Are you using custom race? From my expirience it fails on custom races and the mouth opens just a little bit for some reason.

No, it's just standard Breton (and Nord before, but one of my 300 non-body mods changes Nord females to look really old if i start a new game with it... another mystery to me ;)), but they never opened their mouth that wide. The up-down is alright, more or less, but regular Schlongs from SoS always clip out at the sides. As far as i know, non of my mods should change shouts.

How did you change POV to falmer?

It just free camera

Oh these looks very good.  I'm throwing them into an SLAL pack.  Will edit post when they're done and working.

Wow! Thanks!

If you have some problems with mouth opening you can download MFG from nexus(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/?)

I am using RaceMenu (Nord female, some head scale in +, mouth scale in +)

Some intersects hidden by gorget(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72028/?)

Hm, head scale... never thought about this, but it might be the solution i need :)

Don't know if MFG would be any help, i don't make much screenshots, it's just for me and console commands during animations wouldn't make it more 'immersive' ;)

I don't get the last one, maybe my english is just too bad. Do you mean i should download the follower face?

Anyways, thank you and for your animations as well! Totally forgot that part because of that perfect fitting mouth  :angel:

How did you change POV to falmer?

I'm going to throw a wild guess and try

Immersive First Person View

it has lot of settings to tweak but one option is to attach a camera a target and see yourself from their perspective. 

highly recommend setting one setting to have freelook.

I usually set the f1 f2 f3 keys to use that mod so i don't hit them by mistake.

also I'd set that camera BEFORE the sex scene....otherwise you might not be able to freelook around...only up or down.

lastly if you use sexlabs freecam while using the first person view you can move really close to the actors before the camera clips though them.....

• 3 weeks later...