• 1 month later...

Hey Evacuation, i found cople of errors regarding mouth opening in your 3 way animations.

"3 way good girl" has no open mouth and has sound even tho it contains blowjob in all stages.

"3 way cowgirl" has open mouth and sound off thru all stages even tho it has blowjob only in 2 first stages.

, cheers

They are very nice.  I've been experimenting with making custom Apropos statements for each stage and animation.  So far so good!

Did you managed to get apropos working for SL 1.6? or still using 1.59?

...checking.  I know I'm not running 1.61b. 

Yep, 1.60 hotfix 2 full.  Apropos has been working without a problem.  I don't remember why I never switched to 1.61b...I think because it didn't support sexlab voices or something but I'm not using the mod anyway.

Kind of a 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it' issue.  After nuking the install and starting from scratch, skyrim has been super stable (with 200+ mods).  I'm not going to poke the bear of stability if I can avoid it.

Yep, 1.60 hotfix 2 full.  Apropos has been working without a problem.  I don't remember why I never switched to 1.61b...I think because it didn't support sexlab voices or something but I'm not using the mod anyway.

Kind of a 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it' issue.  After nuking the install and starting from scratch, skyrim has been super stable (with 200+ mods).  I'm not going to poke the bear of stability if I can avoid it.

Oh i thought that change in taging system will completly break apropos. Need to try it again, i realy liked that mod.

Btw Forerunner i totally forgot the fact that you are the author of evacuation slal pack, could you look into the mouth opening issues i mentioned above?

Oh i thought that change in taging system will completly break apropos. Need to try it again, i realy liked that mod.

Btw Forerunner i totally forgot the fact that you are the author of evacuation slal pack, could you look into the mouth opening issues i mentioned above?

Will do, looking at statements.

Oops.  The one I uploaded didn't have the open mouth statement for Good Girl (corrected on my own, didn't upload updated version).  As for the Good Girl 3-Way, I left the mouth open because she's taking two giant falmer cocks at once.  I think my mouth would be agape if I were in her position!

As for sound, both are set to Squishing, so I'm not sure why they aren't working.  They're working for me.  *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...

"As for the Good Girl 3-Way, I left the mouth open because she's taking two giant falmer cocks at once.  I think my mouth would be agape if I were in her position!"

Well i think its best to let sexlab expresion handle it rather then force it with mouth open. Especialy that combat shout expressions looks horifficly bad. Personally for me it is an animation killer when i see it. Should have been changed to mfg phoneme 11 and 12 long time ago imo. As for how the characters would react it depends heavly on the character and the player and should be left in their hands to decide.

What was changed recently?

Added a consensual missionary animation; I have added that to the SLAL pack.  AnubiS mentioned changing some statements for the GoodGirl 3-Way animation; I have done so.

stuff

Changed with yesterday's upload.  Only stage 1 and 2 of GoodGirl 3-Way has open_mouth =True.  Anything else, let me know.