2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

New version is up...just a small update containing only the new canine animation I posted earlier.

Double-post, but just wanted to report that the female side of the new wolf animation does not seem to play.  Everything looks ok at a glance in the text/json files, but I noticed that FNIS_NibblesAnims_Behavior.hkx appears have not been updated since the previous September release (file is marked as last being modified Sept 13).  I'm guessing the human behavior file might be the old one without the new wolf animation.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Double-post, but just wanted to report that the female side of the new wolf animation does not seem to play.  Everything looks ok at a glance in the text/json files, but I noticed that FNIS_NibblesAnims_Behavior.hkx appears have not been updated since the previous September release (file is marked as last being modified Sept 13).  I'm guessing the human behavior file might be the old one without the new wolf animation.

Hope that helps.

Just checked it and you're right.

Recently my folder structure changed somehow and thought I figured it out, but apparently overlooked one little thing.

*The "no-objects" version appears to be fine though.

Added the 4.71 version, or if people want to do it manually here's the updated behavior file for the human:

FNIS_NibblesAnims_Behavior.hkx

6 hours ago, thomastm said:

Guys i just switch to MO recently and i getting ctd when starting or loading a game, i using slal funnybiz anub billy leito & MNC. is it MO can't handle too many animations? i didn't have this problem when using nexus manager & i using FNIS XXL.

That's unrelated to MO or animations, it's a very well known problem though.

Try to install this mod and see if it works normal again: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

7 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

That's unrelated to MO or animations, it's a very well known problem though.

Try to install this mod and see if it works normal again: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

I have that mod and i still think is MO coz last week i using nexus i dont have this problem, im not alone on this other ppl also have this problem when install too many animations packs, i disable billy or anub packs solve the problem. let me know if you can get funnybiz mnc billy anub packs working with MO.

16 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Looking for Love interaction entance not sex like kissing animation but with variation like a progressive attitude.

Make love is an art.

Some kissing focussed stuff is definitely on my to-do list.

First some other stuff, mainly finish that sideways fucking animation I posted quite some time ago (finally found a position that doesn't look horrible) and this new whatever thingy:

https://gfycat.com/LinearVelvetyJackrabbit

At least that sideways animation is almost done, and this new one is coming along very fast too.

12 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Some kissing focussed stuff is definitely on my to-do list.

First some other stuff, mainly finish that sideways fucking animation I posted quite some time ago (finally found a position that doesn't look horrible) and this new whatever thingy:

https://gfycat.com/LinearVelvetyJackrabbit

At least that sideways animation is almost done, and this new one is coming along very fast too.

but we're keeping the old sideways, right?

5 hours ago, ther1pper said:

great work but for some reason i cannot get the mimic animation to work.

It's cancelled for now and not included anymore since a couple of patches ago.

That was a completely failed animation, and because of some issues with learning a new way with animated objects it hasn't been reworked yet.

Maybe one day.....

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

It's cancelled for now and not included anymore since a couple of patches ago.

That was a completely failed animation, and because of some issues with learning a new way with animated objects it hasn't been reworked yet.

Maybe one day.....

i would not say "completely failed"

ScreenShot1039.jpg

i think the main problem is that you attached too many objects onto one actor and that has limited your control over everything, i think you should use a second hidden actor to control some of the objects....and i don't like how the legs get bent backwards/upwards in the last 2 stages, it looks a bit unnatural to me and they clip through the dick tentacle in the stage transition, + i would like to see the victim get pulled in with the dick tentacle and swallowed (i know that would be a bit of a problem with the way the chest lid is currently attached)

and the mimic's texture mapping needs to be fixed, i fixed the chest's textures but i'm not sure how to deal with the tentacles:

Chestbottom1.nif

ChestTop1.nif

24 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i would not say "completely failed"

ScreenShot1039.jpg

i think the main problem is that you attached too many objects onto one actor and that has limited your control over everything, i think you should use a second hidden actor to control some of the objects....and i don't like how the legs get bent backwards/upwards in the last 2 stages, it looks a bit unnatural to me and they clip through the dick tentacle in the stage transition, + i would like to see the victim get pulled in with the dick tentacle and swallowed (i know that would be a bit of a problem with the way the chest lid is currently attached)

and the mimic's texture mapping needs to be fixed, i fixed the chest's textures but i'm not sure how to deal with the tentacles:

Chestbottom1.nif

ChestTop1.nif

The mimic animation was kinda W.I.P when I released it so didn't really got to finish texturing it.

I wanted to avoid secondary actors that are hidden, so I learned to animate objects on it's own to fix this mimic animation; in which I succeeded.

However I got a problem with the objects after that which I haven't been able to fix yet.