• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, kamoewarrior said:

What mod uses the mushroom tentacle animation from the previews?

it counts as a solo female animation, just cast matchmaker on a female and it will be one of the available animations.

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it counts as a solo female animation, just cast matchmaker on a female and it will be one of the available animations.

Awesome thanks!

Now it got me wondering if there are mods that add tentacle sex to plants. Surely those loot triggers on plants can be used by sexlab, right? Closest I've found so far is estrus mimic chests

3 hours ago, kamoewarrior said:

Awesome thanks!

Now it got me wondering if there are mods that add tentacle sex to plants. Surely those loot triggers on plants can be used by sexlab, right? Closest I've found so far is estrus mimic chests

I haven't used it in a while but I think FMEA does have an estrus attack chance when harvesting plants.

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, TheTraveler said:

You ever consider that they did and THAT'S why they are here, asking?

do you have any idea how many times we've been asked that question when fnis has already giving the answer?

worse yet is how many times people say that they have errors messages and then don't even say what they are.

On 7/1/2023 at 3:40 AM, kamoewarrior said:

Awesome thanks!

One of the triggers in Deviously Cursed Loot is harvesting plants, in addition to chests, (locked) doors, traps, and mining.  And DCL has soft integration with Estrus stuff.

I have tried to port it to SE version and it looks like the human half of the animation works fine, but the creature seems to be using the regular idle with no animation playing. Does anyone have any tips on what I may have done wrong here? sorry, first time moving LE mods across

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/6/2023 at 1:45 PM, camper228228 said:

Is there any newer version of SE port?

I came here looking for the same, I saw a post saying there might have been but I don't really have the time to go through 80+ Pages. Doing a search doesn't turn up anything. Honestly just wanted the solo bottle animation, not many solo animations for sexlab at all, let alone for AE or SE.