Sorry, had my post open before you uploaded the test patch. Test patch fixes it, but leaves behind a duplicate Troll Behind animation in the registry that is non-functional.

Yeah it was more meant as...well a test  :P

Just needed to make sure my guess was indeed the right one.

If some of the other people who had this problem too can also confirm this "test" fixes is then the cause and fix is pretty clear I guess.

And yeah, it does leave behind the "TrollBehind" files if you overwritten my files. Only way to remove this is by uninstalling my stuff and reinstalling that test file. (and re-apply the .json files in SL Anim Loader's MCM)

Could both of you (or anyone with this problem for that matter) try this new version?

If this fixes it I'll update the files.

On a sidenote I didn't have this problem in my game, just curious but what version of the Sexlab Framework are you guys running? Because last time this problem occured in my stuff it had to do with some naming problems and rotating due to the Framework's nature.

Haven't tried the patch yet, but I think I just spotted the issue in the files.  MoreNastyCritters 10.0 converts all the old MNC animations to SLAL packs, and one of the sets of animations has exactly the same naming scheme for the animation files (TrollBehind_A2_S1.hkx ect).  If you are running MNC v 9.x that would explain why the issue didn't show up for you.

Added the fixed version for the main file and the no-objects version. (V 4.61)

As stated in the changelog, please uninstall the previous file 4.6 if you've installed that one before installing this newest version.

Also re-apply the json registry in SL Anim Loader's MCM to avoid duplicates.

*Maybe a screenshot would be helpful

Afraid I'm not able to post a screenshot atm, but IMO hold off on digging too much until someone else confirms the issue.

I think I have the same problem and I can post a screenshot so I'll confirm the issue.

Could both of you (or anyone with this problem for that matter) try this new version?

If this fixes it I'll update the files.

On a sidenote I didn't have this problem in my game, just curious but what version of the Sexlab Framework are you guys running? Because last time this problem occured in my stuff it had to do with some naming problems and rotating due to the Framework's nature.

Would be about 10 hours before I could take a look but I can say I (think) I have SL 162 but I also have MNC 10 as Reesewow does.

Can i have a humanoide version i mean all but without wolves and other four legs animals...?

There's the No-creature version on the download page if creatures are not your thing.

However I'm not planning to make a different version for every single creature alone, because then I'd need to create an endless amount of different versions.

Managing several versions is already annoying enough as it is and mainly the reason why I delay releasing my stuff untill I got several animations finished.

If you really want to remove all creatures but keep the humanoid creatures I'd suggest you try to learn how the source files from SL Anim Loader work so you can edit the files yourself.

I like your animations better and better, Sir. if i can say a wish, i would like to see more multiple-somes, 4, 5 especially blowjobs . no animations on that except a few from funbizz , non-consensual.  and, yes, sigh, no mod to start those animations.

If you have SLEN and work up to doing parties you can get the 4p and 5p animations. 

and, yes, sigh, no mod to start those animations.

This right here is the main reason I haven't really invested any time in 4/5 player animations.

Now that I look back at those bondage posts animations I've created they don't trigger often either, but at least some other mod makes use of it so that doesn't make them a complete waste of time I suppose.

When there comes a mod that triggers 4/5 actor animations as a plugin to some popular mod or interesting standalone mod I'll think about it.

On a side note I still got that writer's block I said I had earlier, so my latest animation I've did is made with reference material instead of letting my thoughts just think the animation for me.

Although I must say it turned out pretty decent I guess: https://gfycat.com/ScaryTenseKatydid

So productivity is still low and I won't release very often.

This right here is the main reason I haven't really invested any time in 4/5 player animations.

Now that I look back at those bondage posts animations I've created they don't trigger often either, but at least some other mod makes use of it so that doesn't make them a complete waste of time I suppose.

When there comes a mod that triggers 4/5 actor animations as a plugin to some popular mod or interesting standalone mod I'll think about it.

On a side note I still got that writer's block I said I had earlier, so my latest animation I've did is made with reference material instead of letting my thoughts just think the animation for me.

Although I must say it turned out pretty decent I guess: https://gfycat.com/ScaryTenseKatydid

So productivity is still low and I won't release very often.

While you should totally only make what you want to (and I imagine 4/5P animations of decent quality are probably many times more time consuming to create than a 2P animation), there are a few mods I'd highly recommend that would be greatly improved if you did decide to create a few large group sets.

Eager NPCs is an amazing mod (probably one of my highest rated ever overall for SL mods) and makes great use of 4 and 5 person animations, I honestly had to reduce the max group size setting for a bit because I was getting tired of seeing the same 3 Funnybiz 5P animations after most dragon kill events (it tries to form the largest groups it can based gender tags).  It also will guarantee trigger big group animations if you have the post-sleep event on and lots of friendly NPCs around - if I sleep in the Underground Bathouse I have populated with 20+ followers I'm pretty much guaranteed a 4/5P animation on wakeup.  This mod is why I love you so much for making a 3P lesbian animation, so there is something it can play when I have 2 female followers and sleep at an inn.

The other mod I see large groups on sometimes is Defeat, but its much more rare as it has to both trigger a multiple animation of a large enough size and needs enough aggressors to make it work.

Re: the bondage post animations, it may just be the mods I use but I see them all the time.  I have several mods that look for femdom tags and I don't restrict furniture animations at all, so that may be why I see them more often than you.  Either way they are some of my favorites and I do see them a lot, so I certainly wouldn't say your effort on them is wasted.  All your animations are appreciated basically, and they show up more often than you might think since they are tagged well.  ;)

I like your animations better and better, Sir. if i can say a wish, i would like to see more multiple-somes, 4, 5 especially blowjobs . no animations on that except a few from funbizz , non-consensual.  and, yes, sigh, no mod to start those animations.

If you have SLEN and work up to doing parties you can get the 4p and 5p animations. 

and, yes, sigh, no mod to start those animations.

SLEN does have 4 different ways to start 4-5 person anims and all use consensual tags.  SLATE does let you change the aggressive ones (I usually change FB's MMMMF Nympho ) or you can just go through SexLab's Toggle Animations feature and remove the checkmark from any to make them non aggressive.

Follow Me For Sex also can do multiples though its perhaps less immersive.

Hmm, with above suggestions there are more ways to trigger 4/5p animations then I thought.

And yeah I personally don't use a lot of slavery mods (except sometimes for 1 run, but then I just quickload back to a non-slavery save so I can actually play the game like a normal adventurer) so that could also be the reason why I don't see my own bondage posts animations a lot.

I'll see what I can do then because I do had a 4p animation in mind I wanted to work out, but stopped that thought because of previous reason I mentioned.

A lot of times there is a catch-22 chicken/egg kinda problem. There aren't any animations so modders don't set up anything to use them, or popular but old mods that couldn't do bigger orgies lock us into smaller scenes and without any good way to use the anims, no one wants to make them.

The animal front is getting over this somewhat by some heroic work by a few, remaking MNC to use SLAL and adding a lot of races to the supported list so animations for them can even be created.

I've had the pole anims show up for some blowjob requests especially when I remove the furniture and other blocking tags to make them more available.

I think as with most kinds of art, you need to make what you want because you want it, whether there is any place to put it, (or mods to use it) because once it is there, someone will find a way to make use of it.

Hey man great work as always. No shame in using reference anims/art, when you've output this much content it's no wonder you'll run into a rough patch or two. Consider also how much better you've gotten, these latest anims are amazing compared to your first set, which were great to begin with.

Also, random stupid thing, but why use .rar files instead of .7z? .7z tends to be a lot smaller too

Also, random stupid thing, but why use .rar files instead of .7z? .7z tends to be a lot smaller too

No special reason, I just always used winrar instead of 7zip.

And Winrar has always done the job for me so I never kinda thought about changing from software or using other filetype with Winrar.

Not sure if it's been asked before but have you ever thought about doing some animations with dragons involved? Though, more in line with the whole servicing/bodyjob-esque stuff rather than the more brutal preferences no doubt someone will lay down xD

Just curious cuz your animations are awesome!

Not sure if it's been asked before but have you ever thought about doing some animations with dragons involved? Though, more in line with the whole servicing/bodyjob-esque stuff rather than the more brutal preferences no doubt someone will lay down xD

Just curious cuz your animations are awesome!

Can't really do that right now.

I just work with the actors that I got a rig for, dragon's don't have one for as far as I know.

My personal attempts to animate without a rig didn't end that well.

I posted a list before with the creatures I do got rigs for which you can see here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-461-13-09-2017/?p=1978865