Sir Nibbles,

please tell me why you and all animateurs since arrok ( Leito, anub, funbizz, etc) do not use any bbp sytem anymore., it looks pre-bbp.

If you use hdt, why not said so in requirements ? i tested hdt and never use it. hdt sucks the power out of the graphic card and makes regular ctds in scenes, where graphic card has to work a bit more.

so, what about breast and butt physics?

PE makes very little overhead and does not CTD unless you don't actually know how to install it

HDT HH does cause a lot of issues, but you do not need it and Net Immerse Override has replaced it, HDTHH and HDTPE are also two different things, and you don't need both.

SMP correctly configured makes even less overhead unless you don't actually know how to install it

TBBP animations also look like some absurd animuus and some people just want breasts that move like breasts and not rocket powered hamsters trapped in an adamantium paper bag

Look at arrok's ledge blowjob and tell me anyone, even in anime, has a neck that can do that, the person's spine would fly out and stab akatosh in the face.

Things have advanced.

Sir Nibbles,

please tell me why you and all animateurs since arrok ( Leito, anub, funbizz, etc) do not use any bbp sytem anymore., it looks pre-bbp.

If you use hdt, why not said so in requirements ? i tested hdt and never use it. hdt sucks the power out of the graphic card and makes regular ctds in scenes, where graphic card has to work a bit more.

PE makes very little overhead and does not CTD unless you don't actually know how to install it

HDT HH does cause a lot of issues, but you do not need it and Net Immerse Override has replaced it, HDTHH and HDTPE are also two different things, and you don't need both.

SMP correctly configured makes even less overhead unless you don't actually know how to install it

TBBP animations also look like some absurd animuus and some people just want breasts that move like breasts and not rocket powered hamsters trapped in an adamantium paper bag

Look at arrok's ledge blowjob and tell me anyone, even in anime, has a neck that can do that, the person's spine would fly out and stab akatosh in the face.

Things have advanced.

What is SMP ? HDT HH esm still needed for the mods ?

Sir Nibbles,

Things have advanced.

SMP is replacement for HDT PE, and removing a single line in the nif with nifskope removes the need for HDT HH in any mesh.

Basically, long story short there are a few versions of physics for bodies available.  Advice is to go with the common HDT PE 14.28 and an xml set like Bazinga's (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-051/).  

Yes, if you have mods with that require HDT HH as a master you cannot remove HDT HH and leave them in or you will crash.  NIO High Heels (from Racemenu) does the job much better generally, but unless you remove any mods that require HDT HH you will still need it in your load order.  

It is possible to convert old mods to not need HDT HH, but that requires adding lines to each heel mesh to get them to use NIO, and removing the HDT HH effect and master requirement from the .esp the heels come from.  

Skeevers getting any love any time soon Nibs? I swear they feel like they're the most neglected (non female) critter.

BIlly already made alot of skeevers animations, i guess we just need more boar, deer, or maybe horse and dog animation again  :), because nibbles dog and horse animation always been awesome 

No taking breaks! You're the only animator that makes slower realistic animations! Just wish they were longer and not loop so fast (problem with all animations)

Not bashing animators but I cant stand 95% of the animations out there. They look crazy, weird angles, awkward slamming of bodies, too hardcore, no romantic connections....

I wish I could make my own :(

No taking breaks! You're the only animator that makes slower realistic animations! Just wish they were longer and not loop so fast (problem with all animations)

Not bashing animators but I cant stand 95% of the animations out there. They look crazy, weird angles, awkward slamming of bodies, too hardcore, no romantic connections....

I wish I could make my own :(

Well, the easiest way to create an animation is by making the base animation a small loop.

A complicated animation like some non-looping I did are very complex and take a long time to create (talking about spending around 30~40 hours for a 10+/- seconds animations)  so I just usually keep them a bit simple and add some head rotations or speed it up a bit or slow it down to make it look a bit more unique.

And yeah...the lack of romantic animations was kinda the main reason I really wanted to learn animating back when I knew nothing about animating, so stuff in that genre will keep on being added in my pack. (although my current work in progress I started 2 days ago is a little bit rapey I guess)

If you really want to learn animating you could always take a peek at my guide (link in my signature), I've tried to dumb it down as much as possible for any newcomer to understand. Animating really isn't that hard actually after you get a bit comfortable with 3ds Max; it's just time consuming.

please for the love of all the deities of all the pantheons in all known fantasy worlds and mythological settings, no more Skeever animations...this is just me giving an unpopular opinion but there are already a shit ton of animations involving skeevers made by other animators here in LL from Billy to Anubis to Leito and now Nibbles...as much as I like bestiality sometimes too much of a good thing is bad...

But if it involves wererats though (added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures) then that would be forgiven...and may Sigmar forgive me for my heresy...

That out of the way I wonder if sir Nibbles would ever go make romantic animations involving half men-half beasts since I can only see very few of them...it usually is human or humanlike creatures with each other which is Nibble's forte already...

and final question: Shota animations yey or nay? (you have to Japanese censor them if you decide to make a preview of them though)

please for the love of all the deities of all the pantheons in all known fantasy worlds and mythological settings, no more Skeever animations...this is just me giving an unpopular opinion but there are already a shit ton of animations involving skeevers made by other animators here in LL from Billy to Anubis to Leito and now Nibbles...as much as I like bestiality sometimes too much of a good thing is bad...

But if it involves wererats though (added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures) then that would be forgiven...and may Sigmar forgive me for my heresy...

That out of the way I wonder if sir Nibbles would ever go make romantic animations involving half men-half beasts since I can only see very few of them...it usually is human or humanlike creatures with each other which is Nibble's forte already...

and final question: Shota animations yey or nay? (you have to Japanese censor them if you decide to make a preview of them though)

Haven't started any skeever stuff yet, no worries.

And currently busy with another troll animation, which is the one I mentioned about being a bit rapey. That counts as half-men-half beast I guess?

Shota animations personally I don't really mind but rather not work with those, there's just too many complications with Sexlab scaling which makes it pretty annoying to work with; that and the rules of Loverslab of course.

And currently busy with another troll animation, which is the one I mentioned about being a bit rapey. That counts as half-men-half beast I guess?

Shota animations personally I don't really mind but rather not work with those, there's just too many complications with Sexlab scaling which makes it pretty annoying to work with; that and the rules of Loverslab of course.

yes it is kinda half human-ish half beast but the challenge is making it "romantic" lol

I only mentioned the shota animations since anubis is already trying to do one and have already posted censored previews of it...and seems like the mods of LL have deemed it "OK" for now...

but if you don't want to do those, no sweat.... stick to what you do best ^^

yes it is kinda half human-ish half beast but the challenge is making it "romantic" lol

I only mentioned the shota animations since anubis is already trying to do one and have already posted censored previews of it...and seems like the mods of LL have deemed it "OK" for now...

but if you don't want to do those, no sweat.... stick to what you do best ^^

Got another troll animation which is finished, alligned and everything but haven't released it yet. That one goes more to the vicinity of romantic, although it's not a sex animation but a handjob.

Got the previews here which I posted some time before : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-45-25-07-2017/?p=1969022

When I finish this current animation I'll release both of them.

Newest version 4.6 is up.

It contains the previously posted Troll Handjob animation and another troll animation which is a bit more rough.

The main page contains the gifs as usual.

Many thanks for the new animations Nibbles, the handjob animation especially is very well done, love the little details like the change of pace mid-stage.

I do have an issue with the alignment on the new Troll Behind animation, for me the female is spun around and has her back to the troll for the whole animation.  Does anyone else have the same issue?

Newest version 4.6 is up.

It contains the previously posted Troll Handjob animation and another troll animation which is a bit more rough.

The main page contains the gifs as usual.

Many thanks for the new animations Nibbles, the handjob animation especially is very well done, love the little details like the change of pace mid-stage.

I do have an issue with the alignment on the new Troll Behind animation, for me the female is spun around and has her back to the troll for the whole animation.  Does anyone else have the same issue?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this?

I mean the animation is from behind yeah, but if the animations doesn't look like as in the previews then there's something wrong.

Is the actor standing in the standard idle state or do you mean something else by it?

*Maybe a screenshot would be helpful

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this?

I mean the animation is from behind yeah, but if the animations doesn't look like as in the previews then there's something wrong.

Is the actor standing in the standard idle state or do you mean something else by it?

I mean that the animations are playing properly (no idle/T-pose ect), but one of the actors is rotated 180 degrees.  The female and troll actually animate butt-to-butt for all stages, but just for the (Behind) animation.  Your handjob and the other troll animations I have installed animate normally. 

Afraid I'm not able to post a screenshot atm, but IMO hold off on digging too much until someone else confirms the issue.

I love troll anims... there are plenty of them in the game easily accessible, they seem intelligent enough I can see them engaging in consensual fun sexy times and their model seems easy and adaptable to work with. Too bad they don't have an animated face for better (any) expressions.

Going to try these in a bit.

Afraid I'm not able to post a screenshot atm, but IMO hold off on digging too much until someone else confirms the issue.

I think I have the same problem and I can post a screenshot so I'll confirm the issue.

post-544130-0-68898900-1505289025_thumb.jpg

I think I have the same problem and I can post a screenshot so I'll confirm the issue.

Could both of you (or anyone with this problem for that matter) try this new version?

If this fixes it I'll update the files.

On a sidenote I didn't have this problem in my game, just curious but what version of the Sexlab Framework are you guys running? Because last time this problem occured in my stuff it had to do with some naming problems and rotating due to the Framework's nature.

SLAL NibblesAnims Test.rar