1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Now that we have a full SL for SE, even if it is in beta and SLAL for SE, Will do a port to SE or allow me to offer my private port of your SLAL Pack to the audience?

Go ahead, I've tried SSE several times but it always falls short on several points for me; I despise SSE for several reasons now and not interested in focussing on porting it to SSE while I already barely have any time.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

One day I will finish some animations...that day is not today...but at least my recent works don't look as shitty anymore.

https://gfycat.com/HandmadeUntimelyKentrosaurus

if your past works look shitty to you, then my doodles should be displayed at the Louvre...

all of your works since day 1 are epic...

that aside an out of topic and random question for you: Do you have pet cats? is one of them named SirNibbles?

I

1 hour ago, arpaschad said:

if your past works look shitty to you, then my doodles should be displayed at the Louvre...

all of your works since day 1 are epic...

that aside an out of topic and random question for you: Do you have pet cats? is one of them named SirNibbles?

I got several pet cats, but none of 'em is called SirNibbles.

Although I am thinking about naming a pet like that someday when I get a new one, but then just "Nibbles".

10 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I

I got several pet cats, but none of 'em is called SirNibbles.

Although I am thinking about naming a pet like that someday when I get a new one, but then just "Nibbles".

GASP!! it is murder not to name one of your cats Nibbles!!! or Sir Nibbles!!! rectify that lapse in naming convention Meow!!! I mean Now!!

On 10.3.2018 at 2:37 PM, SirNibbles said:

One day I will finish some animations...that day is not today...but at least my recent works don't look as shitty anymore.

https://gfycat.com/HandmadeUntimelyKentrosaurus

Your animations ? shitty ?

Well yes *cough* yes, your animations are shitty now go and make more so everyone can mock you about them. Well one day you will certainly learn to make good ones if you  make a few 1000 more.

1 hour ago, Graf Zeppelin said:

Your animations ? shitty ?

Well yes *cough* yes, your animations are shitty now go and make more so everyone can mock you about them. Well one day you will certainly learn to make good ones if you  make a few 1000 more.

That doesn't sound sarcastically at all.

Seriously though, there's only about a hand full of animations from my own hands I actually like; and the others....well....

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

That doesn't sound sarcastically at all.

Seriously though, there's only about a hand full of animations from my own hands I actually like; and the others....well....

I adore your cowgirl animations and you even made 6 of them :smiley:

Well sure there are a few from you who are not to my taste but they are still good.

That said yours and Leitos are my favorite ones in general.

3 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Artists are often their own harshest critics. :classic_tongue:

Just as long as you know that us users love your works, I've never found a Nibbles animation yet that I don't like.  I'll often find that your animations are up there as animations to swap to if the randomly selected SL animation just isn't doing it for me at the time.

On 3/18/2018 at 4:35 AM, shardoom said:

Sir  Nibs, please give us some more of your anims...

278e78b1abddd5afed7fab7b51e33231c13de24a452c14af0a46bbf0f2db8a5e.jpg.519516f44106d59015e6698d82ce823a.jpg

Soon™

That being said, that troll one is almost done and I'm trying to wrap up some unfinished animations.

Still though, when I release it I still have no idea; currently playing a lot of games of heroes of the storm up to the point of addiction.

I plan on finishing up several ones before I update again, and at least my stuff is progressing some what now (albeit slowly)

In the meantime have some fun with another teaser for the troll standing animation: https://gfycat.com/UncomfortableDeliciousLeafwing

• 3 weeks later...

Troll animation is done (except the alligning part) which I'll get to soon.

After that my dovahkiin started drinking which produced the following:

(just need to finish the final stage and this animation is also done) https://gfycat.com/UnrealisticHarmfulArmadillo

I'll release 'em when I finished some more, updating the pack after every single new animation is such a drag.

4 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Troll animation is done (except the alligning part) which I'll get to soon.

After that my dovahkiin started drinking which produced the following:

(just need to finish the final stage and this animation is also done) https://gfycat.com/UnrealisticHarmfulArmadillo

I'll release 'em when I finished some more, updating the pack after every single new animation is such a drag.

That looks interesting.  Were you able to make an anim object for the 3 bottles next to her plus the one in her hand?

While I suspect this would be a solo anim and the bottle's about to go between some different lips, her on the bottle while a guy approaches from a few feet away so she can give him a blowjob would be kinda interesting.

one of those "masturbating onlooker" feature mods could have a fun with this with her sitting there and the sweet-roll male solo anim triggering on it would be oh so appropriate.

14 hours ago, karlpaws said:

That looks interesting.  Were you able to make an anim object for the 3 bottles next to her plus the one in her hand?

While I suspect this would be a solo anim and the bottle's about to go between some different lips, her on the bottle while a guy approaches from a few feet away so she can give him a blowjob would be kinda interesting.

one of those "masturbating onlooker" feature mods could have a fun with this with her sitting there and the sweet-roll male solo anim triggering on it would be oh so appropriate.

For now just a solo animation, and yes the bottle will go between the lips...although more in a rubbing kind of way

JTjm4mk3_o.png

8 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

For now just a solo animation, and yes the bottle will go between the lips...although more in a rubbing kind of way

Reveal hidden contents

JTjm4mk3_o.png

Yes this animation that i wait so long, would you make the solo animation even more kinkier? use the bottle as the dildo xD