Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, Riot445 said:

Hey a separate mod is applying pink nail polish and it's causing my hands and feet to disappear. Running bodyslide again doesn't fix them.

This is an issue with BodySlide and/or the nail meshes.

HannoJojo and me are currently working on a new nail polish system, which will likely fix this issue.

Posted
On 6/13/2024 at 5:43 PM, HannoJojo said:

Menu Maid II can cause this, the initialization of this mods MCM does not seem to like it.
So far the only option I found is either disabling Menu Maid II when starting the game with YPS the first time, or removing all script instances from the savegame to restart the initialization for YPS (This is hit or miss though)

If you're not using Menu Maid II are you using any other mod changing the MCM List/Menu?

yeah in the end i found out, i just re-started without MMII and activated it after YPS initialization

 

Posted
On 6/12/2024 at 4:55 PM, sapessi1234 said:

what could cause the options of heels training to disappear? also the options for the piercing duration disappeared

 

image.png.8af042287ebc1690ec3b2479a2cdd2be.png

 

On 6/13/2024 at 11:43 AM, HannoJojo said:

Menu Maid II can cause this, the initialization of this mods MCM does not seem to like it.
So far the only option I found is either disabling Menu Maid II when starting the game with YPS the first time, or removing all script instances from the savegame to restart the initialization for YPS (This is hit or miss though)

If you're not using Menu Maid II are you using any other mod changing the MCM List/Menu?

Tagging for future searches

time to progress

 

Looks like you can restore it mid game if you just run it without menu maid, idk how particularly safe that is though.  But yea see this occasionally with menu maid.

Posted
6 hours ago, emily1673 said:

This is an issue with BodySlide and/or the nail meshes.

HannoJojo and me are currently working on a new nail polish system, which will likely fix this issue.

Is there anything I can do in the meantime to fix it or do I just have to equip a pair of gloves and wait?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, sinph said:

yps also really needs a save/load configs

Too much work, sorry.

But you can use MCM Recorder to achieve the same thing.

 

6 hours ago, Riot445 said:

Is there anything I can do in the meantime to fix it or do I just have to equip a pair of gloves and wait?

Just wait, it's coming soon (I hope).

Edited by emily1673
Posted

Having a strange issue--trying to install Dint999 KSH's HDT.esp, but it isn't showing up in any YPS menus. I know it's installed in the game, since I can grab the wigs. My JSON files are set up, as I've hopefully remembered to link below (though it was not in there by default for some reason). Despite that, it's just not showing up. Any tips??image.png?ex=66727dda&is=66712c5a&hm=725

image.png?ex=66727e0b&is=66712c8b&hm=234

image.png?ex=66727e2a&is=66712caa&hm=a47

Posted

Does the final line in the Dint999 KSH's HDT.esp.json have an accidental comma at the end because you'd been adding all the other lines?

 

If all else fails jsonlint.com is your friend. Just run it through that and it will tell you if there's a problem with your file.

Posted

Hello, 

my piercings wont get applied in slavetats. They show up in the popup menu when asking the NPC in Radiant Raiment about my piercing stats.
I can manually select them in the Slavetats MCM and I have plenty of free slots. Earrings worked fine, just everything else wont apply in slavetats although the tats are registered in slavetats.

 

Im playing on SSE 1.5.97

 

Any help would be appreciated

Posted
5 hours ago, memati? said:

Hello, 

my piercings wont get applied in slavetats. They show up in the popup menu when asking the NPC in Radiant Raiment about my piercing stats.
I can manually select them in the Slavetats MCM and I have plenty of free slots. Earrings worked fine, just everything else wont apply in slavetats although the tats are registered in slavetats.

 

Im playing on SSE 1.5.97

 

Any help would be appreciated

Known issue.

 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

Known issue.

Okay, I dont want to bother you with this but I wanted to let you know, that when I use Slaveruns cheat option to turn myself into a full slave, it applies all YPS piercings without any issue (in this case its the "playername" who solders the piercings onto herself, atleast its what the messages suggest). Only when I talk to triss shadowrunner and let her solder the piercings in radiant raiments when the tats wont apply in slavetats. 
Might be helpful knowledge to find the issue for this bug.

Edit: Oh and what I also realised when I tried to remove the piercings via clicking on the piercing box. When selecting the earlobe slot it says "you cant remove starter gold ball studs being welded to your earlobes", whereas the other slots all say "you cant remove, being welded to ..." Skipping the "starter gold ball studs" mentioned in the earlobe slot. Maybe this can also help solving this problem

 

Edited by memati?
Posted
On 6/10/2024 at 1:29 AM, emily1673 said:

 

It's a possibility, but as I said: there doesn't seem to be a way to attach a vagina to the player by script.

 

I don't think there is a need to attach a vagina to the player by script, the vagina-less female needs to be created by the player before starting yps. This character would be created in BodySlide and saved as a preset. Once the player reaches point the where the PC dons the belt and bra, this preset is used in place of creating a female character in RaceMenu. The belt covers the fact that the now-female PC has no vagina. This only becomes apparent once the PC meets with Ray or Lena following the gender reassignment surgery.

I thinks sultrimadien's issue is that when a player creates his/her female PC upon donning the belt and bra this PC has a vagina by default. So when playing the "Shemale" option there will be a vagina as well as a penis. Although I'm not sure that the vagina would actually be visible, I would think it would be covered by the penis. The only time I played that option, the penis never showed up and I didn't notice a vagina but then I wasn't looking for one either.

Posted
17 hours ago, Balgin said:

Does the final line in the Dint999 KSH's HDT.esp.json have an accidental comma at the end because you'd been adding all the other lines?

 

If all else fails jsonlint.com is your friend. Just run it through that and it will tell you if there's a problem with your file.

Didn't work, I'm afraid. Both JSONs I showed came through just fine. I tried on a new save and the hairs still weren't available, so I don't think it's a save issue either. Is there any menu in game where I can see all the mods YPS is currently recognizing?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, NotDylan7055 said:

Didn't work, I'm afraid. Both JSONs I showed came through just fine. I tried on a new save and the hairs still weren't available, so I don't think it's a save issue either. Is there any menu in game where I can see all the mods YPS is currently recognizing?

Check your mod load order and make sure yps is near the bottom of the list. I have yps set to load after devious deviants, devious devices - assets, devious devices - expansion, devious devices - integration, hdtHighHeel, Sexlab and Sexy Bandit Captives. If one of those (I can't remember which) loads after YPS it messes with lots of things.

 

Are the hairstyles from other mods showing up correctly? If so then it could be something as simple as making sure you've got dint's ksh hdt mod in your load order although I suspect it's something more complicated than that.

Edited by Balgin
Posted
10 hours ago, memati? said:

Okay, I dont want to bother you with this but I wanted to let you know, that when I use Slaveruns cheat option to turn myself into a full slave, it applies all YPS piercings without any issue (in this case its the "playername" who solders the piercings onto herself, atleast its what the messages suggest). Only when I talk to triss shadowrunner and let her solder the piercings in radiant raiments when the tats wont apply in slavetats. 
Might be helpful knowledge to find the issue for this bug.

Edit: Oh and what I also realised when I tried to remove the piercings via clicking on the piercing box. When selecting the earlobe slot it says "you cant remove starter gold ball studs being welded to your earlobes", whereas the other slots all say "you cant remove, being welded to ..." Skipping the "starter gold ball studs" mentioned in the earlobe slot. Maybe this can also help solving this problem

Thank you for the hint. I might look into it when I've time.

 

2 hours ago, NotDylan7055 said:

Didn't work, I'm afraid. Both JSONs I showed came through just fine. I tried on a new save and the hairs still weren't available, so I don't think it's a save issue either. Is there any menu in game where I can see all the mods YPS is currently recognizing?

YPS is recognizing all hair mod esps that are installed/activated and that are contained in the hairdatabase json.

Posted (edited)

Since the speed debuff (especially in conjunction with other speed altering mods - e.g. Cobb Encumbrance, Fill Her Up Encumbrance option, etc.) can lead to very low or even negative speed values (which then would mean a faster speed again) I created this small mod for myself. Perhaps it can be helpful to anyone else.

 

PLEASE NOTE: I only tested this in my own heavily modded savegame and a barely modded new game. In both environments I did not notice any obvious issues, but every modsetup is different so it's nearly impossible with this sample size to conclude that it won't cause issues for you. So if you feel like giving this a try, think of it as a very early Alpha until a few people reported back their (hopefully positive) experience.

If anyone feels like my implementation is shit or could be improved in any way, feel free to do so. If anyone feels like creating a dedicated modpage for it I won't object either at all, however I will assume that this person decided to take over this mod and handle any necessary fixes or additions by themselves. I'm not particularly interested in publishing mods, so I create this stuff mainly for issues in my own game that were not fixed by already existing mods.

 

 

 

So what does this actually do?

 

Basically you set 2 values in its MCM, the Minimum Speed and the Check Frequency (also see image below) and of course activate the mod. Based on the frequency in seconds the script will compare your characters current Actor Value speedMult to the minimum speed set and "corrects" it accordingly. The other options are ModAV to choose between the option to use ModAV(ON) or SetAV(OFF) in case either of them causes issues (initially the MCM stepper control element was giving me issues hence the checkbox) and Debug Notifications which just show a notification when a check is executed and the current speed value if it is lower than your set threshold.

 

Let's take the example values from the screenshot below:
Your current speed is 40, now you equip high heels but the "untrained walker" debuff kicks in (I don't know which value this would add exactly) and your speed gets decreased by 60 (According to another mod trying to tackle this, which however requires patching for every mod) this now STACKS, so 40-60 = -20 is your new speed. There are two potential issues with this. Obviously a very low speed will cause a very slow movement speed in general, but additionally to that negative values are interpreted differently by the engine. A speed of 0 equals 100, so here we'd have a speed of 100-20 = 80, which isn't painfully slow, but would mean that despite being an untrained walker you actually get faster with heels. If we assume the debuff doesn't decrease it by 60 but 30, then it would be 40-30 = 10, which would then be painfully slow and barely playable to a point where you'd unequip the heels altogether to be able to play the game.

That's where I'm trying to pitch in with this mod. After the check interval (e.g. 1 second) has finished, your current value (-20 or 10) would be compared to the minimum speed you set (25). If it is lower then your speed will be set to the set value (25). This is either done by ModAV using the difference (ModAV active) or by SetAV using the actual set value (ModAV inactive). The next time the check is done it is compared again. If at this time your detected speed is higher than the set value(25) and it was changed before it should either apply the new correction (this might have a noticeable delay, as it first should undo the correction then start a new check which possibly readds a correction)  or undo it.
Especially the undoing of the correction may cause issues / wrong values depending on the setup and my line of thought might be actually flawed here.

 

 

MCM Helper and its requirements have to be installed for this.

HaJo_SpeedMultiplierSetter.7z

 

 

 

image.png.4315e6ca8cc7857f90d4a3dcb6871ae1.png

Edited by HannoJojo
Posted
1 hour ago, HannoJojo said:

That's where I'm trying to pitch in with this mod. After the check interval (e.g. 1 second) has finished, your current value (-20 or 10) would be compared to the minimum speed you set (25). If it is lower then your speed will be set to the set value (25). This is either done by ModAV using the difference (ModAV active) or by SetAV using the actual set value (ModAV inactive). The next time the check is done it is compared again. If at this time your detected speed is higher than the set value(25) and it was changed before it should either apply the new correction (this might have a noticeable delay, as it first should undo the correction then start a new check which possibly readds a correction)  or undo it.

 

Wonderful, thank you for posting this! 👍👠

I think this can be very useful for many users, since the speed debuff always causes issues, especially when several mods are trying to affect run speed simultaneously.

For the YPS mod, the speed is reduced when wearing heals, but it was never the intention to render the player entirely immobile.

Posted

I keep getting the "Do you really want to apply emerald eyeshadow over smeared blah blah" but no prompt to say "Yes" or "No" so I can't apply it, looked for a hotkey but didn't find one, I'm sure the solution is simple but I am just not seeing it.

Posted
On 6/18/2024 at 8:45 AM, NotDylan7055 said:

Having a strange issue--trying to install Dint999 KSH's HDT.esp, but it isn't showing up in any YPS menus. I know it's installed in the game, since I can grab the wigs. My JSON files are set up, as I've hopefully remembered to link below (though it was not in there by default for some reason). Despite that, it's just not showing up. Any tips??image.png?ex=66727dda&is=66712c5a&hm=725

image.png?ex=66727e0b&is=66712c8b&hm=234

image.png?ex=66727e2a&is=66712caa&hm=a47

Just tried it out, and it works for me. Make sure you installed and activated the correct Dint hair esp.

 

2 minutes ago, pingbi146 said:

I keep getting the "Do you really want to apply emerald eyeshadow over smeared blah blah" but no prompt to say "Yes" or "No" so I can't apply it, looked for a hotkey but didn't find one, I'm sure the solution is simple but I am just not seeing it.

That's a misunderstanding. You are not supposed to apply eyeshadow over smudged eyeshadow. Need to remove it first.

Posted (edited)

New version is up:

 

v. 6.7.4:
- hand nail polish items applied upon using nail polish can now be freely configured in the file ypsNailpolishItems.json
- supports "Shas' Equipable Handnails" (big thanks to Shas from the Nexus for allowing to modify his mod, and for HannoJojo to do the modifications, as well as testing). Available for SE only. Download the "Shas's Equipable Handnails Version YPS" from the download section here and activate the esp (esl flagged).
- New keyword ypsFingerlessGloves: items flagged with this keyword can be worn together with polished nail items in the future (not yet implemented, but you can start flagging your items)
- max fashion addiction level is now 14 (highest fashion buff is still 11, highest debuff 10)
- makeup foundation item should now get removed from inventory upon use
- new MCM option: can apply nail polish when wearing hand items (compatibility option for BAC or similar mods)
- heel speed walking debuff now applies only when running, not when walking (it was never intended to render the player totally immovable); still experimental, please try it out

 

- wearing items with one of the following keywords will now modify fashion level:
ypsClothingUgly (fashion -2)
ypsClothingOrdinary (fashion -1)
ypsClothingCute (fashion +1)
ypsClothingFashion (fashion +1)
ypsClothingSexy (fashion +2)
These effects do not stack; only the highest of these fashion modifiers will count (e.g. if you wear a skirt with the keyword ypsClothingFashion and gloves with ypsClothingUgly, the fashion modifier will be +1)
Use SPID or KID to add the keywords to the items of your choice.
These keywords could also trigger player thoughts (though none have been written yet)

 

----

 

Special note:

The new nail system is a significant improvement (in my opinion Shas' nails look better, and they are compatible with fingerless gloves).

Big thanks to Shas' on the nexus for giving his permission to convert his nail mod for YPS. 👍👍👍

Big thanks to @HannoJojo for doing the conversion! 👍👍👍

 

Before upgrading to the new nail esp, you should first remove the nail polish from the player. Otherwise you will get "fined" once for using the wrong nails (feel free to open the console and type: "player.additem f 800", to get the gold back).

If the "old" nail meshes seem stuck on you, wear and remove some gloves.

 

This file is available for SE only (sorry for LE users).

You can also configure your own standard nail configuration by modifying the file ypsNailpolishItems.json (it's contained in the Shas' Yps nails download).

 

But all this is only the first step.

Currently in development is a still more complex version for professional nails, that will give access to all (!) nail shapes&colors from all (!) existing nail mods via professional manicure. It will need some more time to develop though.

Edited by emily1673
Posted
2 hours ago, emily1673 said:

New version is up:

 

v. 6.7.4:
- hand nail polish items applied upon using nail polish can now be freely configured in the file ypsNailpolishItems.json
- supports "Shas' Equipable Handnails" (big thanks to Shas from the Nexus for allowing to modify his mod, and for HannoJojo to do the modifications, as well as testing). Available for SE only. Download the "Shas's Equipable Handnails Version YPS" from the download section here and activate the esp (esl flagged).
- New keyword ypsFingerlessGloves: items flagged with this keyword can be worn together with polished nail items in the future (not yet implemented, but you can start flagging your items)
- max fashion addiction level is now 14 (highest fashion buff is still 11, highest debuff 10)
- makeup foundation item should now get removed from inventory upon use
- new MCM option: can apply nail polish when wearing hand items (compatibility option for BAC or similar mods)
- heel speed walking debuff now applies only when running, not when walking (it was never intended to render the player totally immovable); still experimental, please try it out

 

- wearing items with one of the following keywords will now modify fashion level:
ypsClothingUgly (fashion -2)
ypsClothingOrdinary (fashion -1)
ypsClothingCute (fashion +1)
ypsClothingFashion (fashion +1)
ypsClothingSexy (fashion +2)
These effects do not stack; only the highest of these fashion modifiers will count (e.g. if you wear a skirt with the keyword ypsClothingFashion and gloves with ypsClothingUgly, the fashion modifier will be +1)
Use SPID or KID to add the keywords to the items of your choice.
These keywords could also trigger player thoughts (though none have been written yet)

 

----

 

Special note:

The new nail system is a significant improvement (in my opinion Shas' nails look better, and they are compatible with fingerless gloves).

Big thanks to Shas' on the nexus for giving his permission to convert his nail mod for YPS. 👍👍👍

Big thanks to @HannoJojo for doing the conversion! 👍👍👍

 

Before upgrading to the new nail esp, you should first remove the nail polish from the player. Otherwise you will get "fined" once for using the wrong nails (feel free to open the console and type: "player.additem f 800", to get the gold back).

If the "old" nail meshes seem stuck on you, wear and remove some gloves.

 

This file is available for SE only (sorry for LE users).

You can also configure your own standard nail configuration by modifying the file ypsNailpolishItems.json (it's contained in the Shas' Yps nails download).

 

But all this is only the first step.

Currently in development is a still more complex version for professional nails, that will give access to all (!) nail shapes&colors from all (!) existing nail mods via professional manicure. It will need some more time to develop though.


 Cannot find the ypsNailpolishItems.json. Seems missing in the 7z file

Posted

It's probably not something that can be fixed or patched, but using this mod with the pronouns mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106054?tab=description&BH=0 ) makes the game crash when upon talking to NPC's when YPS loads. ( the first time I was mid conversation when the prompt about hair growth popped up and as soon as I selected an option the game crashed, the crashes only start after this prompt which I assume is on mod start up )

 

Just letting you know in case it is something that could be patched. I was going to role play as a male character who looks feminine enough everyone thinks is and refers to as ( hence pronouns mod ) a girl, then realizes they're a girl through interacting with the mod leading them to the dibella quest. But it's not that different to simply play as a girl from the start and pretend it's the male. Still, if someone wants to use this mod and use their pronouns for real it'd be nice for them to work together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...