ebbluminous Posted May 19, 2024 Posted May 19, 2024 3 minutes ago, emily1673 said: There should be notifications or popups when you click on them. There is a general Skyrim bug with "misc items", that clicking of them does not work, unless you drop 1 to the ground and pick it up again.. (That's the reason why I reworked the lipstick into potions by the way). Try to buy just a single item, maybe that will work. Do some other misc items work? Like shaving knife, mirror, etc? Seems you have an old Skyrim version installed. Never heard of the misc item bug til you mentioned it. The shaving knife, lipstick, eyeshadow items work and get consumed if it is supposed to. It was just the stockings and pantyhose pack item that stopped its popups a while back. I didn't get any popups for the new items in this patch. The potion items got consumed and no popups notifications. The misc ones don't seem to do anything and do not get consumed. Normal makeup/nailpolish still works and gets applied. I was using a mod to add the items and use in the live another live start cell. Would it make a difference to not do that and buy from a YPS vendor? Oh another idea for YPS vendors - As well as doing nails and hair, they should be able to do makeup as well
kupa11 Posted May 19, 2024 Posted May 19, 2024 (edited) 4 hours ago, emily1673 said: There should be notifications or popups when you click on them. There is a general Skyrim bug with "misc items", that clicking of them does not work, unless you drop 1 to the ground and pick it up again.. (That's the reason why I reworked the lipstick into potions by the way). Try to buy just a single item, maybe that will work. Do some other misc items work? Like shaving knife, mirror, etc? Seems you have an old Skyrim version installed. So... I've updated game and mods to version 1.6.1179 and removed yps tweak and now it works! Thank you. Edited May 19, 2024 by kupa11
Lianger Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 This is a super cool mod! Sadly I have found that it breaks the animation of "Vanilla hair remake". Is there a way to fix that, for example with xedit? I can imagine thought that they are completely incompatible because of the (smp) animation part.
Anunya Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 Lovely to see all this progress Another request for YPS & Company: it'd be lovely if one could get piercings in more places - especially more mainstream piercings like earrings.
emily1673 Posted May 20, 2024 Author Posted May 20, 2024 (edited) 9 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Never heard of the misc item bug til you mentioned it. The shaving knife, lipstick, eyeshadow items work and get consumed if it is supposed to. It was just the stockings and pantyhose pack item that stopped its popups a while back. I didn't get any popups for the new items in this patch. The potion items got consumed and no popups notifications. The misc ones don't seem to do anything and do not get consumed. Normal makeup/nailpolish still works and gets applied. I was using a mod to add the items and use in the live another live start cell. Would it make a difference to not do that and buy from a YPS vendor? The bug likely has something to do with the stacking of misc items. The technique I use for pantyhose pack and the new makeup items is exactly the same as for shaving knife and eyeshadow. Somebody else has the problem that they don't work, even after dropping all items to the ground and picking up just a single of them? 4 hours ago, Lianger said: This is a super cool mod! Sadly I have found that it breaks the animation of "Vanilla hair remake". Is there a way to fix that, for example with xedit? I can imagine thought that they are completely incompatible because of the (smp) animation part. I don't think it's related to YPS. This mod only uses some animations for applying makeup etc, but that has nothing to do with SMP. Edited May 20, 2024 by emily1673
Lianger Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 9 hours ago, emily1673 said: The bug likely has something to do with the stacking of misc items. The technique I use for pantyhose pack and the new makeup items is exactly the same as for shaving knife and eyeshadow. Somebody else has the problem that they don't work, even after dropping all items to the ground and picking up just a single of them? I don't think it's related to YPS. This mod only uses some animations for applying makeup etc, but that has nothing to do with SMP. Yeah you are correct. I did some more testing and it was devious devices that was breaking the hair animation, but it did end up working with the LITE version. Sorry for assuming it was this mod first and thank you for your awesome work!
emily1673 Posted May 20, 2024 Author Posted May 20, 2024 2 hours ago, Lianger said: Yeah you are correct. I did some more testing and it was devious devices that was breaking the hair animation, but it did end up working with the LITE version. Sorry for assuming it was this mod first and thank you for your awesome work! Good to know. That reminds me that I wanted to do an updated LITE version. It is about time. And an additional question to @ebbluminous: Is the cuticle remover from the latest version working for you?
ebbluminous Posted May 20, 2024 Posted May 20, 2024 3 minutes ago, emily1673 said: Good to know. That reminds me that I wanted to do an updated LITE version. It is about time. And an additional question to @ebbluminous: Is the cuticle remover from the latest version working for you? I need to try that one. Alsom like the previous version, hair has stopped growing
HannoJojo Posted May 21, 2024 Posted May 21, 2024 (edited) Hi emily, first of all thank you for your continued work on this. Unfortunately I seem to have run into an issue that I'm unable to resolve this time. As you can see below the nipples of my character were just pierced using this mod. However, while the status says that studs are inserted, nothing is actually applied by slavetats (At least I remember it from earlier versions of the mod that it should be either apply the studs tattoo or perhaps a hole tattoo as for the ears). Additionally in SlaveTats I don't have an active entry for YPS regarding the piercing (same for clitoris, which I didn't apply in the screen below but tried before) except for the armpit hair. When I use the piercing box misc item you receive after piercing a body part I do receive a box of "backs" and according to the system the studs are removed. I'm on version 1.5.97 SE, and additionally use FastTats 0.1.13 which however is at least working flawlessly for the stockings and other aspects (makeup, nails) of this mod. Additionally I slightly edited the PiercingTicker script slightly as seen in the spoiler, but this shouldn't affect the piercings in any way as far as I understand. Spoiler Form Function GetSosPubicHairByName(Int Stage) ;Debug.Notification("Stage: " + Stage) If Stage == 1 if ((SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Landing Strip") != None) && (SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Stripe") != None) && (SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Neat Trim") != None)) int randint = Utility.RandomInt(1,12) if (randint <= 4) Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Landing Strip") elseif ((randint > 4) && (randint <= 8)) Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Stripe") else Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Neat Trim") endif elseif (SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Landing Strip") != None) Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Landing Strip") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addons Landing Strip, Stripe & Neat Trim not found") endif ElseIf Stage == 2 if ((SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Bushy") != None) && (SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Heart") != None)) if(Utility.RandomInt(0,10) <= 5) Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Bushy") else Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Heart") endif elseif SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Bushy") != None Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Bushy") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addon Bushy & Heart not found") endif ElseIf Stage == 3 if SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Normal") != None Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Normal") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addon Normal not found") endif ElseIf Stage == 4 if SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Wild") != None Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Wild") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addon Wild not found") endif ElseIf Stage == 5 ; if SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Very Bushy") != None Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Very Bushy") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addon Very Bushy not found") endif ElseIf Stage == 6 if ((SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Untamed") != None) && (SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Natural") != None)) if(Utility.Randomint(1,10) <= 5) Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Untamed") else Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Natural") endif elseif SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Untamed") != None Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Untamed") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addon Natural & Untamed not found") endif Else if SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Shaved") != None Return SOS_API.Get().FindSchlongByName("Pubic Hair: Shaved") else Debug.Notification("SOS Addon Shaved not found") endif EndIf Return None EndFunction and bool function UpdatePubicHairStatus(int NewPubicHairStage) if PubicHairStage != NewPubicHairStage int OldPubicHairStage = PubicHairStage WaitForSlavetatsUnlock() SlavetatsLock = true if NewPubicHairStage < 0 shownotification("Your pussy has now been permanently denuded.") storageutil.SetIntValue(NONE,"ypsPubicHairGrowthEnabled",0) NewPubicHairStage = 0 elseif NewPubicHairStage == 0 shownotification("Your pussy has now been denuded.") elseif NewPubicHairStage == 1 ;shownotification("Your pussy feels itchy. Some pubic hair has grown.") shownotification("Your pussy feels itchy. A small amount of hair has grown.") elseif NewPubicHairStage == 2 ;shownotification("Your pussy feels itchy. Your pubic hair has grown longer.") shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into a small bush.") elseif NewPubicHairStage == 3 ;shownotification("Your pussy feels itchy. Still more pubic hair has grown.") shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into a normal-sized bush.") elseif NewPubicHairStage == 4 ;shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into a small bush.") shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into a wild bush.") elseif NewPubicHairStage == 5 ;shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into a large bush.") shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into an even bigger bush.") ; Silent as there are no meshes for stage 5 elseif NewPubicHairStage == 6 shownotification("Your pubic hair has grown into a wide-spread bush.") endif RemovePubicHairItem() StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "ypsPubicHairStage"+OldPubicHairStage, 0) StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "ypsPubicHairStage"+NewPubicHairStage, 1) if (OldPubicHairStage == 0) && (NewPubicHairStage > 0) StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "ypsHadShavedPubic", 1) elseif NewPubicHairStage == 0 StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "ypsHadShavedPubic", 0) endif PubicHairStage = NewPubicHairStage If MCMValues.UseSoSPubicHair AddPubicHairItem() Else AddPubicHairTattoo(PubicHairStage) EndIf RemovePubicHairTattoo(OldPubicHairStage) PubicHairStageSince = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() SlavetatsLock = false SendPubicHairStageChangeEvent() return true else return false endif endfunction Do you have an idea what might be the issue here? I do plan to use "actual" piercings (Ayleid, DD or Piercings of the Divine <- is this detected by the mod?) later on, but for the time being I'd actually like to see the studs, too. Just as a side-note, as I did not check the thread for it before, the MCM has, at least in my usual setup, issues with initializing certain elements when using Menu Maid II. I either have to init this mod without the Maid, or remove the scripts from the savegame afterwards for it to properly load. Affected are the piercing monitor checkboxes, as well as the high heel dropdown boxes, so that they are empty / not selectable. Maybe this is a known thing, I just thought I'd mention it when posting in here anyway. Apart from that, thanks again for your work on this mod. Edited May 21, 2024 by HannoJojo
emily1673 Posted May 22, 2024 Author Posted May 22, 2024 8 hours ago, HannoJojo said: Hi emily, first of all thank you for your continued work on this. Unfortunately I seem to have run into an issue that I'm unable to resolve this time. As you can see below the nipples of my character were just pierced using this mod. However, while the status says that studs are inserted, nothing is actually applied by slavetats Known issue. I really should look into this, or at least display a warning message when getting pierced. 1
emily1673 Posted May 22, 2024 Author Posted May 22, 2024 (edited) Just uploaded a new LITE version. (It was about time.) LITE versions don't rely on Sexlab, DD or ZAZ as master mods, and can be used without them. All features work, obviously except those relying on Sexlab or DD. (That's basically the flirt system and the quests, plus some very minor things.) Hope this will help to make YPS interesting for a broader range of users (and in particular the thought system!). So please spread the news in the community. ❤️ YPS LITE is still an adult mod though, as it retains some features like pubic hair growth, intimate piercings etc. Edited May 22, 2024 by emily1673 2
jib_buttkiss Posted May 22, 2024 Posted May 22, 2024 9 hours ago, emily1673 said: Just uploaded a new LITE version. (It was about time.) LITE versions don't rely on Sexlab, DD or ZAZ as master mods, and can be used without them. All features work, obviously except those relying on Sexlab or DD. (That's basically the flirt system and the quests, plus some very minor things.) Hope this will help to make YPS interesting for a broader range of users (and in particular the thought system!). So please spread the news in the community. ❤️ YPS LITE is still an adult mod though, as it retains some features like pubic hair growth, intimate piercings etc. Oh, cool. I'd guess that BoS could be used with the Lite version, since it only uses fashion features. It doesn't really matter, mind, since BoS has the exact same requirements as full YPS! (though I do want to drop ZAZ in 1.8, so there could be some point to it eventually).
SquatsAreLife Posted May 22, 2024 Posted May 22, 2024 I'll update the voiced sound file for v6.7.2 in a day or two.
4nk8r Posted May 22, 2024 Posted May 22, 2024 Sad to see DD has become a requirement. Any consideration for making it a soft requirement instead?
emily1673 Posted May 22, 2024 Author Posted May 22, 2024 (edited) 4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: Oh, cool. I'd guess that BoS could be used with the Lite version, since it only uses fashion features. It doesn't really matter, mind, since BoS has the exact same requirements as full YPS! (though I do want to drop ZAZ in 1.8, so there could be some point to it eventually). For BoS, I would still recommend the full version of YPS, because it has more features (e.g. arousal management). The lite version should work without issues though. 4 hours ago, SquatsAreLife said: I'll update the voiced sound file for v6.7.2 in a day or two. Wonderful, many thanks! 55 minutes ago, 4nk8r said: Sad to see DD has become a requirement. No, it's exactly the opposite! DD has been a requirement for the standard version since a long time. And now I finally found the time to do a LITE version, so people can use the latest YPS features without installing DD (or even Sexlab). Rejoice! 😊 Edited May 22, 2024 by emily1673
ebbluminous Posted May 22, 2024 Posted May 22, 2024 On 5/20/2024 at 6:04 AM, emily1673 said: The bug likely has something to do with the stacking of misc items. The technique I use for pantyhose pack and the new makeup items is exactly the same as for shaving knife and eyeshadow. Somebody else has the problem that they don't work, even after dropping all items to the ground and picking up just a single of them? I don't think it's related to YPS. This mod only uses some animations for applying makeup etc, but that has nothing to do with SMP. Hi again Emily. The shaving knife and mirror work ok, the new nail cuticle remover does not.
emily1673 Posted May 23, 2024 Author Posted May 23, 2024 9 hours ago, ebbluminous said: Hi again Emily. The shaving knife and mirror work ok, the new nail cuticle remover does not. That's bad. Because that means we have a bug I cannot reproduce, and I haven't seen anybody else here being affected by it. This makes it impossible to fix (unless you can find the issue by yourself). To find the reason yourself, there is the (tiresome!) standard procedure: check Skyrim installation; avoid mod conflicts (uninstall other mods); try inserting notification commands into the scripts.... etc.
Omnishade Posted May 23, 2024 Posted May 23, 2024 The first addiction speech debuff "Uneasy Feeling About Your Looks" doesn't work. It says "Decreases Speech by 0" in the magic menu. Is this a known issue?
HannoJojo Posted May 23, 2024 Posted May 23, 2024 On 5/22/2024 at 4:58 AM, emily1673 said: Known issue. I really should look into this, or at least display a warning message when getting pierced. Thank you for your reply. Just wanted to follow up here, because I overlooked a pretty dumb thing which I only noticed after taking a more in-depth look at your script... I actually have HDT Piercings.esp enabled in my load order, but had it changed to a ESPFE which apparently required me to compact the FormIDs before. So the .esp was loaded, but the integer value in my ypsItemsSE.json were simply wrong. The script was working as intended, but didn't trigger the code for applying SlaveTats, as it found the .esp in my load order before. (? That's my guess, but so far it seems plausible at least in my case. Obviously it's up to you, but maybe it might be a good idea to add a validation for those cases, so it falls back to the SlaveTats system if the item can't be found despite the .esp being loaded?) Now the item was properly equipped. As a side-note here, while it is correct in the explanation in the .json file Quote !!!!! Both for LE and SE the item codes must be integer values. !!!!! Convert the hex codes to integer when needed. it is still wrong in the spoiler section of this mod page: Quote For LE, you need to convert the hex numbers from the mod into decimal numbers, e.g. 2854 hexadecimal = 10324 decimal. For SE you need to use hexadecimal numbers.
ebbluminous Posted May 23, 2024 Posted May 23, 2024 13 hours ago, emily1673 said: That's bad. Because that means we have a bug I cannot reproduce, and I haven't seen anybody else here being affected by it. This makes it impossible to fix (unless you can find the issue by yourself). To find the reason yourself, there is the (tiresome!) standard procedure: check Skyrim installation; avoid mod conflicts (uninstall other mods); try inserting notification commands into the scripts.... etc. Yeah, I need to go on a debug session
emily1673 Posted May 23, 2024 Author Posted May 23, 2024 3 hours ago, RoninDog said: The first addiction speech debuff "Uneasy Feeling About Your Looks" doesn't work. It says "Decreases Speech by 0" in the magic menu. Is this a known issue? Maybe it's just working as intended (though I could change it from 0 to -1, to avoid confusion). Do the other (de)buff levels work normally? 1 hour ago, HannoJojo said: Thank you for your reply. Just wanted to follow up here, because I overlooked a pretty dumb thing which I only noticed after taking a more in-depth look at your script... I actually have HDT Piercings.esp enabled in my load order, but had it changed to a ESPFE which apparently required me to compact the FormIDs before. So the .esp was loaded, but the integer value in my ypsItemsSE.json were simply wrong. The script was working as intended, but didn't trigger the code for applying SlaveTats, as it found the .esp in my load order before. (? That's my guess, but so far it seems plausible at least in my case. Obviously it's up to you, but maybe it might be a good idea to add a validation for those cases, so it falls back to the SlaveTats system if the item can't be found despite the .esp being loaded?) Now the item was properly equipped. As a side-note here, while it is correct in the explanation in the .json file it is still wrong in the spoiler section of this mod page: Ah, that explains everything! I have updated the mod description accordingly! (And also thanks for the hint concerning the decimal codes.) 39 minutes ago, ebbluminous said: Yeah, I need to go on a debug session Really sorry for that. I will also put this issue on the list of "features that maybe should be programmed differently, because some users have problems". 1
KentuckyExpat Posted May 23, 2024 Posted May 23, 2024 Really trivial question. I always found it curious that when my PC opens a bottle of nail polish, it smells "odd". When one of the fashionistas opens a bottle of (presumably the same) nail polish, it smells "soft". Any particular reason for the different smells?
nilead Posted May 23, 2024 Posted May 23, 2024 On 5/15/2024 at 7:44 PM, joe_yawiki said: Yes, I got the both texture pack installed and also build the [YPS] Nails BHUNP in bodyslide(I saw that your new hand/nails have no outfit/body conflict). I will attached the screenshot in both of bodyslide and in-game you might catch somethings In bodyslide Well, got to it, learned abit about texture sets in the process. Posting fixed version here. Now, if i may ask, @emily1673 could you replace the package in downloads? Sorry for that blunder. YPS BHUNP pack v1.1.zip 1
H Bof Posted May 24, 2024 Posted May 24, 2024 Does anyone know if there's a compatibility patch available for use with PSQ for hair color transformation?
emily1673 Posted May 24, 2024 Author Posted May 24, 2024 13 hours ago, KentuckyExpat said: Really trivial question. I always found it curious that when my PC opens a bottle of nail polish, it smells "odd". When one of the fashionistas opens a bottle of (presumably the same) nail polish, it smells "soft". Any particular reason for the different smells? Good observation! This difference is intentional: In the nail salon they are using special gel nail polish, which has a much "softer" smell, but needs to be cured with a UV lamp (and then is more persistent than normal nail polish). 10 hours ago, nilead said: Well, got to it, learned abit about texture sets in the process. Posting fixed version here. Now, if i may ask, @emily1673 could you replace the package in downloads? Sorry for that blunder. YPS BHUNP pack v1.1.zip 3.01 MB · 0 downloads Thanks for the update! Just uploaded the new version. 6 hours ago, H Bof said: Does anyone know if there's a compatibility patch available for use with PSQ for hair color transformation? Don't think there is any. I have never tried PSQ. What functionality do you have in mind? The easiest way maybe is to ask the PSQ developers to use YPS mod events when changing hairstyle and color.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now