Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Yep, I got you now.

I think it will not be very easy for an animator in case the ridden NPC has to be considered a Vehicle.

But in case it can be a non-moving NPC (during the riding), then it is just a matter of creatin gthe animations, and Dragon Anim author is at the moment the most prolific.

Is there a mod that gives me high thigh socks like this picture? also a good short skirt would do nice too :)

PS, UUNP if its possible?

looking for a minimalistic leaf bikini to replace the prisoner rags (game start clothes) # sexier immersion for me
also can somebody make it like that bodyslide's generated meshes replace the prisoner rags?

How about this:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1375.html

No idea about replacing the prisoner rags but you can always use console?

Is there a mod that gives me high thigh socks like this picture? also a good short skirt would do nice too :)

looking for a minimalistic leaf bikini to replace the prisoner rags (game start clothes) # sexier immersion for me

also can somebody make it like that bodyslide's generated meshes replace the prisoner rags?

How about this:

i'd rather use additemmenu but i have swore upon myself to not use it xD

How about this:

i'd rather use additemmenu but i have swore upon myself to not use it xD

Oh yes, its very hard to resist, but theres so many armour mods that are split into pices (Bikini armours) I can't not use it :(

[ REQUEST ]

Ok, so I'm gonna be working on a total overhaul of my texture mod: Half-Khajiit Female (Dagi-Raht Khajiit Texture Replacer) , and I'd like to have 2 new bodies to have UUNP and CBBE body support for them to match up with the textures for the mod, the idea I want is to have the main breasts and body work like they normally would for UUNP and CBBE, then having the additional nipples (see this image for reference (I'll be redoing the textures, so don't need to perfectly match the current mod, but at least get them close to the same area and style (area of the body) as I have for the current mod) for both bodies be using 0 weight sized UNP breasts for having more of an effect yet not being over the top.

The idea of having the bodies being UUNP and CBBE bodyslide based, would let players use my texture mod with them, while also letting them customize it in bodyslide to suit their interests  :)

Please, and thank you in advance for anyone that attempts to undertake this task  :)

Looking for the Dryad follower from the video below. The link provided is dead.

Maybe here

http://skyrimgtx.com/mods.html

Not that I can tell. I did see something to do with that mod, but it was only a "skin texture fix", not the mod its self.

I'm sure

http://skyrimgtx.com/followers.html

Oh, I see it now. I was looking under the wrong tab. Thank you.

Welcome, glad to help  :D

Yeah, thanks again. :D

I decided to customize Ivy a bit. I generated new hands, feet, and UNP body shape for her using the "UUNP Special" settings in Bodyslide so that now she has an animated Pussy (or at least she should, as that is untested). I also re-weighted her.. well, leaf pasties, leaf "thong", and arm roots, to the same UUNP body I generated in Bodyslide, I also tweaked her body, foot, and hand textures a bit to work with the changes I made where necessary, and added a few things to her body textures to fit my own tastes. In addition to a somewhat flower like (color wise) vagina texture, I added some dirt to the soles of her feet (because, let's face it, your feet would be pretty dirty too if you lived in the woods and never wore shoes), also I may have borrowed the anus texture from the Mature Skin Texture mod, because it looks the most convincing IMO, so now Ivy has a nice little stinky star.

Anyway, as thanks I've decided to leave the edited files here for anyone who may be interested. The original mod is still required, otherwise the files won't be doing much for you by themselves.

Ivy Customized.rar

Looking at the vampire lord animations, I saw some interesting killmoves where the vampire lord bites the neck of his victim. Were there any sexual killmove mods out there. I'd love some kiss of death, forced blowjob, or others that are suited to a succubus/ life drain style character.

Also, is it possible to get access to the vampire lore melee attack animations, and or their killmove animations themselves and use them without being a vampire lord?

If anyone were to make this mod, I'd be really grateful.

This mod surpasses all!  ;)

Heart Breaker - A Killmove Mod by Reko

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32598/?

Yeah I don't think this really fits in with a succubus. But your heart is in the right place.

thereafter no more!  :lol:  ;)

This mod is one of my favorites to use while playing as a vampire. Now if only an animation could be created to make it look like your character was drinking the blood from the heart. That would be awesome for vampire characters!

Where can I find ..... ?

Nude, or partially nude armor or clothing replacers that will replace armors or clothing on Vanila and / or Dawnguard, Dragonborn NPCs ? I had one sometimes in the past, but I lost it and now can't find it again :(

This is for UUNP HDT 

Thanks !

Where can I find ..... ?

Nude, or partially nude armor or clothing replacers that will replace armors or clothing on Vanila and / or Dawnguard, Dragonborn NPCs ? I had one sometimes in the past, but I lost it and now can't find it again sad.png

This is for UUNP HDT 

Thanks !

Right here:

Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide HDT.

Thanks

I will try it out on my next install which will be in 2-3 days, but looking at the screens this isn't what I had before. These armors are skimpy, but not revealing or nude / partially nude, so I'm not sure if this is it or not. i'll check it out regardless, but in the meantime, any others ?

Hi guys,

I would like to know if there is a mod for skyrim that allows to do what is known in MMOs as "grafting" (not *c*rafting!). Basically it means that you character wears armor set A (for the stats it gives), but has the look of armor set B (for visuals only). Is there anything like that in Skyrim? I don't want to have to choose between good looks and high stats in my playthrough...

Thanks.

-snip- 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68748/?

The author says he refit all the pieces. So maybe it will have less clipping or whatever the problem is. As for physics. If his mod doesn't have some kind of physics, you can add physics to an outfit very easily using outfit studio. It takes less than a minute to add physics to any outfit.

So I took your advice and tried outfit studio for the first time. I looked for video tutorials on how to add BBP physics to a UNP outfit, but all of the tutorials I could find are for converting outfits to CBBE HDT. But I learnt what I could and tried to figure out the rest on my own. 

I tried to convert this outfit to my preferred bodytype (UNP BBP) and add HDT physics by using the following steps:

1. Put my outfit to be converted into an empty folder. The data structure looked like this FF12FranOutfit>Meshes>Armor_1.nif

2. Open up a new project in outfit studio with my body (UNP BBP) as the template and the armor file from step one as the file to work on.

3. Delete the base body for the outfit (so that I could use my UNP BBP body instead).

4. Use the tools to sculpt the outfit mesh as closely to the body as possible (this took me 2 hours and still left me with a very jagged looking breast mesh).

5. Select the left breast, right breast, left butt, and right butt in the bones menu.

6. Select all parts of the outfit, including the new body.

7. Rightclick and copy selected weights.

8. Export as .nif and use it to replace the original unconverted file.

9. Send the folder from step one to a compressed zip file.

10. Install the mod in MO (making sure I still have the original outfit activated and that it's being overwritten by my new mod).

11. Launch the game and equip the outfit.

That's when all hell broke loose. There were flesh covered spikes protruding from my character's midsection that stretched all the way to morrowind. The outfit itself was much closer to my preferred bodyshape than the original, but it didn't look like it did in outfit studio. Instead, the skin was clipping through in places and it had no physics whatsoever. I tried this again with Cassandra's Frost Witch outfit, with similar results. I'd like to know how to make conversions for UNP BBP, but I clearly have no idea what I'm doing. If you can help me figure this out or know someone who has the UNP BBP version that Nsk13 removed from the nexus page (I don't care if it has problems, they can't be as bad as the abominations I just created), please let me know. 

Also, I noticed that whenever I have bodyslide enabled in MO, all naked female bodies in my game (including mine) are very curvy. It's very jarring to see breasts go from melons to peaches as characters get dressed-and I miss my old body! Is it possible to keep my UNP BBP body with bodyslide installed or does it force you to use UUNP/CBBE?

Is there a good mod / set of mods to achieve the following?

1) Summon NPCs / followers (currently using "Are You There?")

2) Have them sandbox in the current location (currently using "My Home is Your Home")

3) Give them an outfit which they wear permanently (currently using "NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer")

I like my current setup just fine, but eventually I start getting CTDs while playing and loading saves, so I think there's something unstable in there somewhere (probably "NPC Clothes Changer"?). Are there alternatives?

Is there a good mod / set of mods to achieve the following?

1) Summon NPCs / followers (currently using "Are You There?")

2) Have them sandbox in the current location (currently using "My Home is Your Home")

3) Give them an outfit which they wear permanently (currently using "NPC Clothes Changer and Maintainer")

I like my current setup just fine, but eventually I start getting CTDs while playing and loading saves, so I think there's something unstable in there somewhere (probably "NPC Clothes Changer"?). Are there alternatives?

I use Immersive AFT and My Home is Your Home 2plus, with the book disabled via MCM.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71689/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62040/?

With Immersive AFT you get some really nice optionsfor followers just go to their abilities, enable outfit management, equip them however you like, the outfit management persits even if you dismiss them unless you turn it off 1st so its nice when you want to switch followers later. My Home is your home 2 plus, is less buggy then its original

I use Immersive AFT and My Home is Your Home 2plus, with the book disabled via MCM.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71689/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62040/?

With Immersive AFT you get some really nice optionsfor followers just go to their abilities, enable outfit management, equip them however you like, the outfit management persits even if you dismiss them unless you turn it off 1st so its nice when you want to switch followers later. My Home is your home 2 plus, is less buggy then its original

Excellent, thank you. I'll try these. 

Technically the only item you may require is an armor that goes over the penis and looks like a milking machine.

If the penis size/erection is stable, then it should work fine (or it can completely cover the penis/replace it, and then it can just use the body slot for the penis.)

If you need some special anim for the "milker" then it comes a little bit more complex, because an animator is required.

So:

-> Simple case: you just need something complex like an armor (many modders are able to do it)

-> Complex case: you need also an animator.

The XCross can be the Zaz one, it will work just fine. (As static or animobject, it does not matter.)