Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I hope this is right place to put it. I don't know if this really qualified as "adult" but I figured better safe than sorry. Is there a UUNP conversion for this?

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/145198712670/i-added-new-swimsuit-to-my-minibikini-mod-i

I would ask on the Nexus but honestly I'm afraid to ask for any advice there with all the bans going around over there.

P.S. I don't use this site very often, I apologize if I'm putting this in the wrong place.

Part A: Anyone know of a male version of milk maid where a male saves up semen loads and can get "milked" via machine, masturbation or sex? Maybe an add-on, plugin or just a comparable mod.

Part B: Sex twerking animations? During doggystyle, cowgirl etc.

Part A: Anyone know of a male version of milk maid where a male saves up semen loads and can get "milked" via machine, masturbation or sex? Maybe an add-on, plugin or just a comparable mod.

Milk Mod Economy already has male semen milking and gradual semen build-up. The mod author actually nicely added it in after I asked for it some time back. You can use other mods like Pearl Juice to enhance the effect.

Milk Mod Economy already has male semen milking and gradual semen build-up. The mod author actually nicely added it in after I asked for it some time back. You can use other mods like Pearl Juice to enhance the effect.

Sweet thanks! I hadn't kept up on the updates, I'll remedy that right now.

So Anyone know where I can Find me a Female Khajiit Follower who has a Custom Seductive khajiit Voice?  I play as a male Khajiit in my game, but theres no Khajiit for this Khajiit user to marry..  Sure theres plenty of "Khajiit followers" but they sound like lydia.... and I am not pleased when my "possible Wife" doesnt even speak in the native Khajiit ways..

I'm looking for a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of Mak's original Dragonplate armor:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D13004%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

While there are Bodyslide conversions of the rest of his armors, the Dragonplate armor is not the original armor from his pack, but a modified version that has a closed chest.  I'm look specifically for his original open-chested version of the armor.

Thanks for the help.

So, I've got a mod that allows me to wear a spriggan model as clothing, so my gal is a spriggan, kicking dragon ass and looking fine (and draining bandit souls out through their dicks), but... uh,

Spriggan models got small tiddy.

Now, there's a mod that improves the spriggan and spriggan matron models with a decent set of curves (dat ass, oh my), but it's a replacer for the creature.

Could someone be a doll and rig the two meshes to the human skeleton so I can equip them?

I promise, if you do, the screenshots I take will give you...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

wood.

(sorrynotsorry)

spriggan.nif

sprigganmatron.nif

Where can I find a unp bbp version of this outfit?

It used to be on the downloads page at the nexus, but it was removed by the mod author. Does anyone have a backup? Is anyone willing to do a conversion, pretty please? An outfit that skimpy needs the bounce!

just build it yourself with the uunp sliders provided on nexus

Hi is there any list of HDT physics enabled clothing ? And i don't mean just bouncing boobs but the skirts or accesories using physics as well. I've been playing DOA a lot lately and i would really like to see this as part as my Skyrim.

Also is there any DOA like body preset for CBBE ?