Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

All face proportions are done badly, especially eyes.

I wouldn't call that "work", just stop playing nice. Moddders needs to hear the truth, it looks simply disgusting, I don't even where to start with proper criticism because no idea where to start. Those long sharp chin, high cheeckbone, wide popping out eyes, brows too deep, looks like it came from the Oblivion. Facegen is simply bad, using in-game sliders RM + final touches via sculping are the way to go and would yield better results. Yeah its harder than using facegen-copy-face-from-picture-mode.

Unless you want them to make these mistakes again. Sure it sounds kind to say sweet word for poor mods to make the mod author feel better but in reality it doesn't helps him to improve. He will think its good and will repeat these mistakes once again in the future, never improving himself.

Well, the FaceGen screenshots look decent. Slap some hair and actual eyes on it and it'd look decent. The problem with porting it to skyrim is that it'll look a lot different in game. So my suggestion was to tweak it a bit more, never said it was good as it is, definitely needs tweaking around the eyes, cheeks and eyebrows. So it will look good in skyrim.

Honestly, we gamers are simply spoiled with over sexed and polished female faces, that don't even resemble real human beings. When I look at the screens and, specially the last ones. I do see cheekbones, which most females have, but are just not done in most videogames. I also see realistic lips and a nose that isn't hot by digital face lift yet. The eyes turned out slightly too big in game, the shape could also be revisited.

But frankly, with the right textures and lighting it wouldn't be an issue.

Of course using sliders is easier, because you will only ever use them within a range that looks decent with skyrim textures etc. From all my work with 3dsmax and modeling in general, I know that the texture is way more important than the head mesh. 

I mean, I've downloaded some racemenu presets that looked amazing on the screenshots, but when I used my slightly more realistic lights, eyes, skin and shaders on it, it looked hideous just the same.

----

Not trying to sugarcoat anything here, it looks like shit in game, but you could probably take any head mesh that isn't optimized for skyrim, throw it in there and.. it'll look fucking hideous.

well thanks both for your feedbacks , as nerio said , textures make a huge difference , the facegen model differ a lot than ingame , first am not a modder , i downloaded 3d max about 2 weeks ago and am exploring it , worked on the mesh most of the time , and i have very low texture knowledge , turn out that femalehead_msn.dds and k and sk affect the texture of the face , i need replace with a higher quality and replace them and edit them ,i know about them today through searching in loverslab/nexus , and after testing it removes pixils and the nose big holes and not matching with facegen model

in my opinion most npc texture mods make all npc look alike , like they are all related , or they are cosines or something , well thats my opinion , because they all have the same base and limited amount of variation , what am changing here is the base , then you can make the eye bigger , the nose bigger , so all that you say about is changeable (in concept , its not impossible) 

is it going to be a peace of cake ? i know its not because am going through it , facegen / 3d max / nifskope / mesh rigger(which i knew about yesterday) , you even need to choose the right picture with closed mouth and a good side pic (which is very rare to find) , so many complicated stuff , but i like it , and i am going to keep working on it and improving it

So, I've got a mod that allows me to wear a spriggan model as clothing, so my gal is a spriggan, kicking dragon ass and looking fine (and draining bandit souls out through their dicks), but... uh,

Spriggan models got small tiddy.

Now, there's a mod that improves the spriggan and spriggan matron models with a decent set of curves (dat ass, oh my), but it's a replacer for the creature.

Could someone be a doll and rig the two meshes to the human skeleton so I can equip them?

I promise, if you do, the screenshots I take will give you...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

wood.

(sorrynotsorry)

attachicon.gifspriggan.nif

attachicon.gifsprigganmatron.nif

Plleeeaaasseeee?

*puppy plant eyes*

I'm tired of being stick-thin, of looking like a twig!

Okay, I hate to bump, but I'm tired of my Spriggan's bark not being as nice as her bite.

...I've run out of decent tree puns, so I'll just leaf this here.

Is there a mod, where the player when defeated can get raped.. what is it called and how do I install it?

Is there a mod where you can earn money as a prostitute? (maybe with a questline)

kind regards

Daniel

First question : Sexlab Defeat, its all about that

Second one : not sure there is a prostitution quest line mod that exist, If you mean miniquests, try radiant prostitution 3.2.2 or the Tweaked one

Is there a mod, where the player when defeated can get raped.. what is it called and how do I install it?

Is there a mod where you can earn money as a prostitute? (maybe with a questline)

kind regards

Daniel

First question : Sexlab Defeat, its all about that

Second one : not sure there is a prostitution quest line mod that exist, If you mean miniquests, try radiant prostitution 3.2.2 or the Tweaked one

There was Sexlab Guild. It is essentially complete but it was left in the beta testing phase, meaning that unexpected problems could arise when using it which won't be addressed by modder support.

Hello people, i wanted to Know it is there a "mating season" mod, something like a NPC's behavior, like going to purchase in the marked or whaterver, but for wolves, horses and the like, im asking because of the Dragon animations pack from MadmansGun, that, actually have a lot of beast on beast animation's, is there is not a mod, someone can create it (please) or help me with it, i never have done a mod before, so it will be a lot easier for a experimented modder, thanks anyways and sorry for the english, is my third or fourth language

Hi im looking for Stockings For the 7Base Oppai body now this is a really hard to find thing ive googled alot and i simply cant find any armor pack that has stockings for the 7BO body the UNPB body stockings Clip heavy and same with Regular 7Base stockings why are stockings for this body type so hard to find ? if anyone could help me that would be great ive been looking on this other Topic about UNPBO and 7BO conversion problem is all those armor links are Dead and not working... anyway thanks in advance

Which mod is good to use to initaite sex with rekling pets?

hentai creatures adds a "train" options to hentai beasts conjured with the added spells

alternatively you can use sexlab matchmaker (recommended)

or

the inbuilt sexlab debug(npc) spells (not recommended)

So I was thinking about old stories about witches and I was wondering if it'd be possible to make a mod where you don't have access to magic until you make a contract with someone, probably a daedra. I don't know what he/she'd want in return, perhaps sex or something but I imagine it'd be a repeating thing and if you refuse to renew it, you lose your magic again.

A few months ago I retired from using SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2. Found it's animation too much cartoonish (geometricaly straight lines and so on). It's enough realistic for ingame sensations, but not for screenshots. Those shots are not for screenshots :) Is there any optional mods, who knows? Something hi-tech may be, or artistic...