Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

-snip-

thank you :) my only issue is how do i get them. someone said i needed a mod to get the items from the mod but thats stupid. =/

Use additemmenu or console. I recommend getting additemmenu. It is a really useful mod.

i got her working but i got a problem with  when ever i talk to her it i click Hey there i was woundering

to start having sex. nothing happens.

also under scented sex i had tried setting her up so she would give the player a forced breastfeeding maybe im not setting the rules up right can you pm me how to do that please :)

What mod does the dialogue come from? Neither Neisa nor Onean have any integration with sexlab. If you want to have sexy times with them, then you need a mod like lovers comfort or slen. If you mean alisha, I'm not sure as I don't use her too much. If the option you are selecting is from Neisa(does she have voice acting for it?) then it isn't supposed to start a sex scene. If want that, you will have to do a bunch of work with scent of sex. Or write a simple script to attach.

no it was one of my sexlab that gaved her that option ;3 i got reward followers with sex :P

oh well its a nice follower :P

-snip-

no it was one of my sexlab that gaved her that option ;3 i got reward followers with sex :P

Sorry, I hadn't read the end of the preious message. Unfortunately I barely know how to use scent of sex. I just know how the system works. I have litterally no applied knowledge of setting the mod up ingame. That being said. If she is using a custom race, that could be a reason why sexlab won't initiate. Sexlab comes with a debug spell. Use it on her and open the console, and read it. It should give you some info on if there is any problems on sexlab's end. If not, then maybe I can help the other mod. For further dialogue, pm me.

-snip-

Sorry, I hadn't read the end of the preious message. Unfortunately I barely know how to use scent of sex. I just know how the system works. I have litterally no applied knowledge of setting the mod up ingame. That being said. If she is using a custom race, that could be a reason why sexlab won't initiate. Sexlab comes with a debug spell. Use it on her and open the console, and read it. It should give you some info on if there is any problems on sexlab's end. If not, then maybe I can help the other mod. For further dialogue, pm me.

ok :o yeah sexlab does work with her though ;3

Those screens made me laugh, too bad I can't find a link for the mod.  Thanks for the reply though.  :)

I think it would be funny if someone would make the "Birthsign Sones" shaped like ding-a-lings like the "Schlongs of Skyrim| SOS" logo.

Someone agreed. That someone was Vector Plexus when he made the Schlong Stones mod. 

attachicon.gif20160805171431_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160805171424_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160805171510_1.jpg

For whatever reason,there seem to be some problems with his SOS related mods at Lady Moraine's Hall of Torque so it might need to be obtained from another site if you can't get it from there.

Those screens made me laugh, too bad I can't find a link for the mod.  Thanks for the reply though.  :)

I think it would be funny if someone would make the "Birthsign Sones" shaped like ding-a-lings like the "Schlongs of Skyrim| SOS" logo.

Someone agreed. That someone was Vector Plexus when he made the Schlong Stones mod. 

For whatever reason,there seem to be some problems with his SOS related mods at Lady Moraine's Hall of Torque so it might need to be obtained from another site if you can't get it from there.

There shouldn't be any issue with posting a copy of Schlong Stones here. 

Schlong Power Stones.zip

Neat, thanks.  :D

There shouldn't be any issue with posting a copy of Schlong Stones here. 

attachicon.gifSchlong Power Stones.zip

A small request for an animator as I cannot find anything that looks remotely like what I would like and the request thread simply doesn't work as my post keeps getting drowned for something as small as this.  All I'm asking for is a simple idle animation replacer that involves the player character absently stroking their nether regions.  NOT full out masturbation, just some subconscious sensual stroking to keep things sexy, so to speak  :P

Thanks in advance  :D

hello all, I have been looking for armor mods that alter the vanilla armor is such a way that it does an ok job at covering but exposes the breasts, I have found a few select armour but not a lot, then I found this old mob on nexus however it is for CBBE and I would need UNP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2816/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D2816%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I have no idea how to convert armours, I don't even know how to use Body slide or outfit studio,(even with reading/watching tutorials). any help in this would be very appreciated.

thank you ^^

bump

That's not exactly what I'm looking for though, as it doesn't do anything that I described...

you can choose 4 Sexy breat with colision BBP idle, you want more than this ? :blink:

"un merci ça coute rien au passage" :angry: je prendrais pas le temps de d'aider la prochaine foi.

AS I previously said, I'm looking for an idle that's my PC stroking her privates, not her breasts... The mod you linked, while indeed sexy, is not exactly what I'm looking for (I'm being specific as this is for a personal project of mine)

That's not exactly what I'm looking for though, as it doesn't do anything that I described...

you can choose 4 Sexy breat with colision BBP idle, you want more than this ? :blink:

"un merci ça coute rien au passage" :angry: je prendrais pas le temps de d'aider la prochaine foi.

AS I previously said, I'm looking for an idle that's my PC stroking her privates, not her breasts... The mod you linked, while indeed sexy, is not exactly what I'm looking for (I'm being specific as this is for a personal project of mine)

HEY calm down, i am just trying to help you, you have to be grateful, not cry like a baby because this is not the present you want <_<

PS: put1 pour un merci tu peu te grater c'est ca? encore je l'aide lui

HEY calm down, i am just trying to help you, you have to be grateful, not cry like a baby because this is not the present you want <_<

PS: put1 pour un merci tu peu te grater c'est ca? encore je l'aide lui

How am I crying like a baby? I simply said that what you linked is not what I'm looking for...  Anyways, if you by any chance know a particular animator who might do this, link me to him :D

hello all, I have been looking for armor mods that alter the vanilla armor is such a way that it does an ok job at covering but exposes the breasts, I have found a few select armour but not a lot, then I found this old mob on nexus however it is for CBBE and I would need UNP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2816/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D2816%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I have no idea how to convert armours, I don't even know how to use Body slide or outfit studio,(even with reading/watching tutorials). any help in this would be very appreciated.

thank you ^^

bump

this Vanilla armor set is more than old!

it became still without CK created and belonged to CBBE v2 (without BBP).

I do not believe (or rather, I know) that these armours not for other body types, became converted.

the only exception.  ;)

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/2816-1-1323173369.jpg