Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

That's not exactly what I'm looking for though, as it doesn't do anything that I described...

you can choose 4 Sexy breat with colision BBP idle, you want more than this ? :blink:

"un merci ça coute rien au passage" :angry: je prendrais pas le temps de d'aider la prochaine foi.

AS I previously said, I'm looking for an idle that's my PC stroking her privates, not her breasts... The mod you linked, while indeed sexy, is not exactly what I'm looking for (I'm being specific as this is for a personal project of mine)

HEY calm down, i am just trying to help you, you have to be grateful, not cry like a baby because this is not the present you want <_<

PS: put1 pour un merci tu peu te grater c'est ca? encore je l'aide lui

How am I crying like a baby? I simply said that what you linked is not what I'm looking for...  Anyways, if you by any chance know a particular animator who might do this, link me to him :D

"please" maybe? OMG i dont remeber people in loverslab was that rude, you speak like you giving order! you are just a random guy for me, and i am doing all this for free just for help (search, share link, etc..)

WE say MERCI in french, but maybe in your country people dont have manners

That's not exactly what I'm looking for though, as it doesn't do anything that I described...

you can choose 4 Sexy breat with colision BBP idle, you want more than this ? :blink:

"un merci ça coute rien au passage" :angry: je prendrais pas le temps de d'aider la prochaine foi.

AS I previously said, I'm looking for an idle that's my PC stroking her privates, not her breasts... The mod you linked, while indeed sexy, is not exactly what I'm looking for (I'm being specific as this is for a personal project of mine)

HEY calm down, i am just trying to help you, you have to be grateful, not cry like a baby because this is not the present you want <_<

How am I crying like a baby? I simply said that what you linked is not what I'm looking for...  Anyways, if you by any chance know a particular animator who might do this, link me to him :D

"please" maybe? OMG i dont remeber people in loverslab was that rude, you speak like you giving order! you are just a random guy for me, and i am doing all this for free just for help (search, share link, etc..)

I'm not in the mood to argue here, I asked for one simple animation and all I did was say that the link you provided was not what I am looking for.  I do not know how that is rude and frankly, you are blowing this out of proportion.  Unless you are posting to help me I'm not going to reply to you as you're wasting my time. (and as a side note, I do not know why you had to bring my country into this...)

I'm not in the mood to argue here, I asked for one simple animation and all I did was say that the link you provided was not what I am looking for.  I do not know how that is rude and frankly, you are blowing this out of proportion.  Unless you are posting to help me I'm not going to reply to you as you're wasting my time. (and as a side note, I do not know why you had to bring my country into this...)

Anyway, i dont waste my time anymore trying to help you.

PS: manners cost nothing, and change evrything, "la politesse ça coute rien et ça change tout"

A small request for an animator as I cannot find anything that looks remotely like what I would like and the request thread simply doesn't work as my post keeps getting drowned for something as small as this.  All I'm asking for is a simple idle animation replacer that involves the player character absently stroking their nether regions.  NOT full out masturbation, just some subconscious sensual stroking to keep things sexy, so to speak  :P

Thanks in advance  :D

:P

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

author ask

tumblr_inline_o1uhulF8uU1tj7g1q_500.jpg

Halo’s Poser S1.1

http://mod.dysintropi.me/halos-poser-s1-1/

Is there a mod where you can do quests for NPCS for exchange of sexual favors?

Amorous adventures and sexlab solutions kinda. After comepleting some quests certain npcs become lovers/casual sex friends, and can be asked or bribed/black-mailed for sex. Solutions also adds a bunch of way to comeplete quests using sex instead of passing a speech check or fetching an item/doing a simple job for the npc. There is also mods like working girl which allows you to have sex with merchants in exchange for a discount, or slen lets you have sex with a trainer as payment for them teaching you.

Are there any daedra summon sex mods yet? Last time I checked there were none, but that was a while ago lol.

More details. What type of daedra mods? Dremora are pretty much the same as playable races, so they can already be sexed up. As for summoning. There is hentai creaturs for example where you can spawn daedra and have sex with them to make them more powerful.

Guest bearodactyl

Are there any daedra summon sex mods yet? Last time I checked there were none, but that was a while ago lol.

More details. What type of daedra mods? Dremora are pretty much the same as playable races, so they can already be sexed up. As for summoning. There is hentai creaturs for example where you can spawn daedra and have sex with them to make them more powerful.
Yeah, hentai creatures will do. Thank you, sorry for unclear and vague questions.

A small request for an animator as I cannot find anything that looks remotely like what I would like and the request thread simply doesn't work as my post keeps getting drowned for something as small as this. All I'm asking for is a simple idle animation replacer that involves the player character absently stroking their nether regions. NOT full out masturbation, just some subconscious sensual stroking to keep things sexy, so to speak :P

Thanks in advance :D

author ask

Halo’s Poser S1.1

Before I make a fool of myself, this author is willing to take animation requests like what I have asked? If so, thanks :D

A small request for an animator as I cannot find anything that looks remotely like what I would like and the request thread simply doesn't work as my post keeps getting drowned for something as small as this. All I'm asking for is a simple idle animation replacer that involves the player character absently stroking their nether regions. NOT full out masturbation, just some subconscious sensual stroking to keep things sexy, so to speak :P

author ask

Halo’s Poser S1.1

Before I make a fool of myself, this author is willing to take animation requests like what I have asked? If so, thanks :D

I always have a motto * a question is no lawsuit *, that means, more than No, he can not say.  ;)

looking for the animated futa bethesda logo, there was another one that wasnt futa im pretty sure, cant find the file anywhere. 

Here is the one that doesn't have Benezia's characters in it. 

attachicon.gifYsolda Futa Intro.rar

i actually just wanted to see what it looked like but i'll keep it inactive because its kinda like a rare pokemon know what im sayin 

author ask

Halo’s Poser S1.1

I always have a motto * a question is no lawsuit *, that means, more than No, he can not say.  ;)

fair enough, can't hurt to ask I guess :P

Hmm. I swear I asked last night but I don't see the post if so. Is there an equivilent to Prison Overhaul that works with the up-to-date SexLab?

Maybe you don't have the patch yet?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

That patch makes prison overhaul work perfectly fine with newer versions of sexlab. There are bug from time to time, as inte tries to edit as little of the hard code in the mod as possible, but if there were any major bug then inte would have have released a new version recently. Unless there is one she doesn't know about, in which case, go tell her about any big bugs. If you don't use her mod, start, and then shower her with affection. Also, go pick up devious equips by inte, it will add extra functionality PO as well as serve as a useful utility for testing stuff with devious devices, it can also be used to roleplay some bdsm play with npcs.

If you are looking for alternative. There is raven beak prison, pretty much the same idea, a little bit more in depth, the downside is all towns send you to the same prison, anf after a couple times the "mini game" gets boring, because there is not really any randomness to it. It also has no cutomiazability. You can change some stuff through the console commands, but not mcm or anything,so for the most part, you get the same experience each time you get arrested. IMO PO offers some randomness, as there are lots of different punishments, and you can change lots of suff. There is also devious cidnah. PO doesn't touch cidnah to make sure the quests there aren't broken. Devious cidnah is a mod that adds on to the quests there, as well as making normal visits there similar to PO visits to other prisons.

Personally, I use PO and devious cidnah, and everyone once in a while I turn on raven beak prison, and go there instead. Usually when I feel like going there, I'll commit a really bad crime like murder, for roleplay. There are also other mods that add slave gameplay, and they usually involve some stuff similar to PO. For example sd+ and sd+ cages makes it so at night when your master sleeps, you go into a cage, and if you do bad stuff, they'll punish you, just like PO

Where can I find a unp bbp version of this outfit?

It used to be on the downloads page at the nexus, but it was removed by the mod author. Does anyone have a backup? Is anyone willing to do a conversion, pretty please? An outfit that skimpy needs the bounce!

i have UNPB BBP meshe if you want

Thank you for the offer. I already have a bouncy UUNP version that comes with this mod. 

There are a few problems with it:

It doesn't come with an unenchanted version.

Several of the pieces are missing.

It is only obtainable from console or the follower herself, not from the atronach forge like the original mod.

It is not my preferred body shape (default unp).

Because it alters my body shape, I can't mix and match pieces of armor with it without it looking extremely strange (especially around the thighs).

But it will do, until I find what I'm looking for.

-snip-

Thank you for the offer. I already have a bouncy UUNP version that comes with this mod. 

There are a few problems with it:

It doesn't come with an unenchanted version.

Several of the pieces are missing.

It is only obtainable from console or the follower herself, not from the atronach forge like the original mod.

It is not my preferred body shape (default unp).

Because it alters my body shape, I can't mix and match pieces of armor with it without it looking extremely strange (especially around the thighs).

But it will do, until I find what I'm looking for.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68748/?

The author says he refit all the pieces. So maybe it will have less clipping or whatever the problem is. As for physics. If his mod doesn't have some kind of physics, you can add physics to an outfit very easily using outfit studio. It takes less than a minute to add physics to any outfit.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68748/?

The author says he refit all the pieces. So maybe it will have less clipping or whatever the problem is. As for physics. If his mod doesn't have some kind of physics, you can add physics to an outfit very easily using outfit studio. It takes less than a minute to add physics to any outfit.

I assume you're talking about gamefever and not the original author (nsk13), because there is already a non-physics unp version of the outfit available (the main file on the nexus page).

I don't understand anything about bodyslide or outfit studio. I have never created any kind of mod for that matter, but I will try to find a good tutorial. But first, a question: Will I need to create a custom bodytype (uunp) or can I simply add physics to the default UNP version of the outfit?

Hmm. I swear I asked last night but I don't see the post if so. Is there an equivilent to Prison Overhaul that works with the up-to-date SexLab?

Maybe you don't have the patch yet?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/

That patch makes prison overhaul work perfectly fine with newer versions of sexlab. There are bug from time to time, as inte tries to edit as little of the hard code in the mod as possible, but if there were any major bug then inte would have have released a new version recently. Unless there is one she doesn't know about, in which case, go tell her about any big bugs. If you don't use her mod, start, and then shower her with affection. Also, go pick up devious equips by inte, it will add extra functionality PO as well as serve as a useful utility for testing stuff with devious devices, it can also be used to roleplay some bdsm play with npcs.

If you are looking for alternative. There is raven beak prison, pretty much the same idea, a little bit more in depth, the downside is all towns send you to the same prison, anf after a couple times the "mini game" gets boring, because there is not really any randomness to it. It also has no cutomiazability. You can change some stuff through the console commands, but not mcm or anything,so for the most part, you get the same experience each time you get arrested. IMO PO offers some randomness, as there are lots of different punishments, and you can change lots of suff. There is also devious cidnah. PO doesn't touch cidnah to make sure the quests there aren't broken. Devious cidnah is a mod that adds on to the quests there, as well as making normal visits there similar to PO visits to other prisons.

Personally, I use PO and devious cidnah, and everyone once in a while I turn on raven beak prison, and go there instead. Usually when I feel like going there, I'll commit a really bad crime like murder, for roleplay. There are also other mods that add slave gameplay, and they usually involve some stuff similar to PO. For example sd+ and sd+ cages makes it so at night when your master sleeps, you go into a cage, and if you do bad stuff, they'll punish you, just like PO

"edit as little of the hard code" so... papyrus scripts?

I'll test this out but I hope it doesn't cause conflicts with my other mods. Thanks!