Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Looking at the vampire lord animations, I saw some interesting killmoves where the vampire lord bites the neck of his victim. Were there any sexual killmove mods out there. I'd love some kiss of death, forced blowjob, or others that are suited to a succubus/ life drain style character.

Also, is it possible to get access to the vampire lore melee attack animations, and or their killmove animations themselves and use them without being a vampire lord?

If anyone were to make this mod, I'd be really grateful.

This mod surpasses all!  ;)

Heart Breaker - A Killmove Mod by Reko

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32598/?

Looking at the vampire lord animations, I saw some interesting killmoves where the vampire lord bites the neck of his victim. Were there any sexual killmove mods out there. I'd love some kiss of death, forced blowjob, or others that are suited to a succubus/ life drain style character.

Also, is it possible to get access to the vampire lore melee attack animations, and or their killmove animations themselves and use them without being a vampire lord?

Yeah I don't think this really fits in with a succubus. But your heart is in the right place.

Yeah I don't think this really fits in with a succubus. But your heart is in the right place.

thereafter no more!  :lol:  ;)

Also, floaty magic and  claw hand to hand animations would be perfect.

modest question, is your Succubus perfect?
or missing Him a little, but very important detail!  ;)

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&sindex.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

She doesn't have hooves, I'm afraid. I haven't found a good file for them to work with PSQ. I'd love to give it a try if you could send me the files, though.

That's pretty close to what I was looking for,  just less of a heart ripping animation and more of a seductive death by life drain sex/kiss, etc kind of thing.

I understand what you mean, a succubus does not kill its victims, He steals them only a little blood and life energy.  ;)

Also, floaty magic and  claw hand to hand animations would be perfect.

---snip---

She doesn't have hooves, I'm afraid. I haven't found a good file for them to work with PSQ. I'd love to give it a try if you could send me the files, though.

[WIP] Hooves for CBBE HDT / UUNP HDT Special

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61912-wip-hooves-for-cbbe-hdt-uunp-hdt-special/

http://s19.postimg.org/7veajjdf7/20160517233729_1.jpg

Additionally to what Winny said:

-> love-drain to death: Sexlab deadly drain - kill your partner during sex. Also very well suited for vampire playstyle (additional to succubus playstyle), since it interacts with those scripts, too. It's in the DL section.

-> vampire suck-them-dry-killmove: it's the same for the normal NPC vampire, as well as for the vampire lord. VL can only drain to death when in melee, so it's not as often to be seen since his magic is stronger than his claws. So, yes, that animation is available without being VL.

-> as for rough / non-consensual sex: check Funnybizznes work, in the DL section. Lot's of good animations from Mr Brutal in there.

Would anyone being willing to make a mod that removes the Requiem Overhaul effect of making item cost 100 times then base price and make you selling items 0 gold when you are talking to a shop owner when naked in Requiem? Or be will to tell me how to remove that effect though Tes5edit?

I have try Requiem patch for Trade and Barter but at best it give you a 10% discount to the 100 time price when naked.

Additionally to what Winny said:

-> love-drain to death: Sexlab deadly drain - kill your partner during sex. Also very well suited for vampire playstyle (additional to succubus playstyle), since it interacts with those scripts, too. It's in the DL section.

-> vampire suck-them-dry-killmove: it's the same for the normal NPC vampire, as well as for the vampire lord. VL can only drain to death when in melee, so it's not as often to be seen since his magic is stronger than his claws. So, yes, that animation is available without being VL.

-> as for rough / non-consensual sex: check Funnybizznes work, in the DL section. Lot's of good animations from Mr Brutal in there.

I was looking specifically for the mods outside of sex, just during normal combat. 

Is there a way to use the claw animations, or use them when not being a vampire lord?

I was looking specifically for the mods outside of sex, just during normal combat. 

Is there a way to use the claw animations, or use them when not being a vampire lord?

That's more of a FNIS question - because custom animations are handled via that tool, I'd start my search in one of Fore's support threads. I'm pretty sure that the VL animations could be used for something else, but how or for what, that is a question you wont get answered in this topic.

does anyone have this mod? http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5Jf2ID its impossible for me to download from Baidu considering it downloads at 3 KBPs and then stops and stutters...its downloaded 2 MB in the past 25 mins...

you can't download because it was uploaded in the future mate what's wrong with you jesus :D

attachicon.gifScreenshot (21).png

attachicon.gifScreenshot (20).png

anyway your link

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/iMOPISWE/file.html

whoa thats freaky haha....thanks for the link bud! xD

So we have a bunch of really talented animators here, and a lot of inter-species sex scenes.

You'd figure the PC, talented enough to seduce these creatures, would maybe try and hitch a ride with one at some point when they need to get back to town.

How about utilizing the rugged nature of some of the bigger creatures to traverse the difficult landscapes of Skyrim?  What good is a horse on a chilly mountaintop, when a frost troll could provide you with better footing and a warmer, more pleasant ride?... If you know what I mean  ;)

I think it'd be really neat to have this work on a bunch of prospective bipedal models, like giants, orcs, and the likes.  Fingerscrossed has done some great work on Alternative Riding Styles, but why stop there?  Why bother with the clumsiness of harnesses, when you could just hop on and go?

I think this would be a great addition to themed characters, like the ice witch I'm currently playing, where the characters may be from regions unknown.

Thoughts/concerns?  Volunteers?  I'd LOVE to see this made.