Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Hi all,

I was looking for a mod or set of mods that would allow for a number of events to occur.

The list:

-The player can defeat another humanoid and sex them at will.

-If the player is defeated they will have devious devices placed on his or her person.

-If the player is defeated they will be raped and blackout.

-After a blackout they will re awaken naked and bound in a stronghold or encampment at which point they will be given the option to escape and sneak away to leave the area and/or find their gear.

-The player will have access to a small amount of gear near by when escaping to aid in their endeavors.

I know there are mods that do things similar to this but many of them have so much extra things that it becomes overkill for me personally.

Is there anything simple that will do these things? If not then what mods should I look into they will work together to achieve this goal?

Thanks for any and all help

This is pretty much exactly what Submit did. Unfortunately, none of the various Submit versions have been kept up.

SexLab Romance lets you talk almost any NPC into sex, and if they approve, tell them what you'd like, or let them decide by themselves. It is configurable over its MCM menu.

And if you want NPCs to approach you: Horrible Harassment would be worth a try. It is configurable too, and I'd strongly recommend doing so, as per default you can't really walk through a city without being banged by 2 NPCs at a time. xD

EDIT: Just forgot, Puppet Master and / or Puppet Master Swallow lets you do whatever you want to or with any NPC too with ease. Just note that the latter requires the original mod to be installed, as well as Zaz Animation Pack if I remember correctly. But you won't miss the requirements if you read the mod's page carefully.

You can find all these mods here on Lovers Lab, either use the search function or - which is the quickest way - google Lovers Lab or Sex Lab together with the mod's name. I'm too lazy to link them right now. ;)

Hi all,

I was looking for a mod or set of mods that would allow for a number of events to occur.

The list:

-The player can defeat another humanoid and sex them at will.

-If the player is defeated they will have devious devices placed on his or her person.

-If the player is defeated they will be raped and blackout.

-After a blackout they will re awaken naked and bound in a stronghold or encampment at which point they will be given the option to escape and sneak away to leave the area and/or find their gear.

-The player will have access to a small amount of gear near by when escaping to aid in their endeavors.

I know there are mods that do things similar to this but many of them have so much extra things that it becomes overkill for me personally.

Is there anything simple that will do these things? If not then what mods should I look into they will work together to achieve this goal?

Thanks for any and all help

As ventus mentioned, what you want is complicated. Most simplified manner is daymol and submit, or using daymol, defeat, and daymol captured. There are addons for both sumbit and defeat where your attacker will give you some devious stuff.

Okay, just in case I missed one - are there any slavery mods that work for male PCs too? 

Because everytime I found a nice one it either had dependencies like SexLab Aroused, which I don't want to use (I mean my PC is no Tamagotchi. I don't need Mods like Frostfall, Aroused or iNeed or whatsoever. x.x) or they are made with a female PC in mind.

So I wonder if there's one for male wanna-be slaves too? *,*

If not, we really miss something here! :P

where can i find this leather bikini?

Its called Huntress bikini if i remember corectly.

nothing coming up on searches for "huntress bikini" anyone else have any idea where this is from?

Huntress for UNPB over at Halofarm: http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/skyrim/

much thanx to you both!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/821-huntress-armor-cbbe-bodyslide-support-conversion/

cbbe bodyslide files for huntress bikini

where can i find a models for female with a different navel like that :

http://womcdn.s3.amazonaws.com/article/rec_20141205062604_216560950.jpg?h430-w430

http://howshealth.com/drjenny/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/belly-button-pregnancy.jpg

because i use being female and i just want to add more realistic things in Skyrim and i dont find that :(

I don't think It exists. Maybe go make a request for it?

Where should i find old man and his dig from the mod 

This isn't exactly the type of "where" this thread is for. If you go post in one of delzaron's threads, he'll probably tell you, since he stopped working on little stories.

Okay, just in case I missed one - are there any slavery mods that work for male PCs too? 

Because everytime I found a nice one it either had dependencies like SexLab Aroused, which I don't want to use (I mean my PC is no Tamagotchi. I don't need Mods like Frostfall, Aroused or iNeed or whatsoever. x.x) or they are made with a female PC in mind.

So I wonder if there's one for male wanna-be slaves too? *,*

If not, we really miss something here! :P

Isle of Mara (the gay mod)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2050-the-isle-of-mara/

Paradise Hall, I think...

Bandit Island.

Some slavery mods doens't use sexlab aroused, but are written for female (my mods for example, but I think you can try TID, and post me the sentences who pose problem, i made my best to make the slavery part available for both sex).

Hi everyone, today i asked if a model with an out navel exist, because i don't find it and someone told me "no, made a request".

I don't know make this, so if somebody can do that, i want this type of models for more realism.

now I download many more immersive mod, and to see that big hole when Lydia is pregnant that's weird (this hole navel is really big :s )

thank you in advance if anyone can do something ^^ (and sorry if my english is a little bad that's not my main language :/ )