Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

looking for a mod that lets you pose your follower? i think i read on here that such mods exist but i have never seen them. if they do which is the best for posing a follower in a sexy pose for screenshots? thanx

Most pose mods adds spells that you can use on NPCs after you select a pose the same way you do for player posing. Halo and Goma poses has spells for sure.

Setscaled Animations:

Hi

I was wondering if non-creature anim were made for characters that are as tall as giants, even taller ? 

I like the giant animation, when he grabs you and do his stuff, I think its from ZaZ. I would like to know if something similar can be done, setscaled human on another human.

What I would also like to see are giant human eating normal ones, Attack on Titan alike stuff. 

long story short : I want titan-sized people doing stuff to normal sized people

Setscaled Animations:

Hi

I was wondering if non-creature anim were made for characters that are as tall as giants, even taller ? 

I like the giant animation, when he grabs you and do his stuff, I think its from ZaZ. I would like to know if something similar can be done, setscaled human on another human.

What I would also like to see are giant human eating normal ones, Attack on Titan alike stuff. 

long story short : I want titan-sized people doing stuff to normal sized people

above all need you that.  ;)

I was wondering if there is any similar robe for skyrim? I think I may want to make a playthrough with it ^^

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/awVYx4W_700b.jpg

This Remodeled Armor mod replaces the Wedding Dress with something similar, though it's white instead of orangey.

hot cloth, it will warm your heart.  ;)  :P

http://matusfun.com/bez-rubriki/italian-models-shocking-outfits-venice-film-festival-red-carpet-16-pics.html

I was wondering if there is any similar robe for skyrim? I think I may want to make a playthrough with it ^^

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/awVYx4W_700b.jpg

This Remodeled Armor mod replaces the Wedding Dress with something similar, though it's white instead of orangey.

hot cloth, it will warm your heart.  ;)  :P

http://matusfun.com/bez-rubriki/italian-models-shocking-outfits-venice-film-festival-red-carpet-16-pics.html

I'll look into these, but would you by any chance know of a standalone version? i already have an armor overhaul.

Where can I find more armor/clothing mods for the TBD Enhanced mod? Hopefully someone can point me there since I can't find anything except the scarlet dawn which is not working), crimson twilight, and Seraphine.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

For the Touched by Dibella body, just spelling it out to make sure. I'm sure someone made some more armor/clothing mods somewhere.

I'm looking for a mod that makes NPCs have sex of their own, like what Aroused Creatures does but with people.  I have been as-of-yet unable to find one. Help please?

There is one somewhere on loverslabI remember seeing it, but can't remember the name of it :/

Couple

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73887/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2016-08-17/

I am looking for mods that allow me to take slaves and hold animals (for bestiality).

Does anyone know mods that have that kind of features?

I am also looking for vampire sex animations, so if anyone know animation packs that add those, please direct me to them.

Last but not least, Cursed Loot has an option that reads "chance that you get raped while dancing for possible prostitution clients to raise their arousal".

Does anyone know how to actually trigger that option? How do I dance for those clients?

so I wish to use the Unified UNP body in my skyrim.. but I would also like to use the cum inflation mods. Not sure if Unified UNP can do that.. also I am not able to find the Unified UNP  body download? was it removed? .. I saw something about now it's part of the bodyslide? that is where I get confused. do I have to download the CBBE body and make it look like the Unified UNP and use CBBE textures? or can I use UNP textures?

so I wish to use the Unified UNP body in my skyrim.. but I would also like to use the cum inflation mods. Not sure if Unified UNP can do that.. also I am not able to find the Unified UNP  body download? was it removed? .. I saw something about now it's part of the bodyslide? that is where I get confused. do I have to download the CBBE body and make it look like the Unified UNP and use CBBE textures? or can I use UNP textures?

UUNP is indeed included with bodyslide, and uses UNP textures. You don't need CBBE, you just need to download and install bodyslide. During installation you will be given the option of CBBE and UUNP files. You can pick either, or both. Then run the bodyslide tool and build a UUNP body by sculpting your own or picking one of the included presets. As long as you build/pick one of the HDT varieties inflation mods will work. (It will also need a compatible skeleton, such as XPMSE, HDT physics extensions, and HDT clothing/armour for inflation to show.)

UUNP is indeed included with bodyslide, and uses UNP textures. You don't need CBBE, you just need to download and install bodyslide. During installation you will be given the option of CBBE and UUNP files. You can pick either, or both. Then run the bodyslide tool and build a UUNP body by sculpting your own or picking one of the included presets. As long as you build/pick one of the HDT varieties inflation mods will work. (It will also need a compatible skeleton, such as XPMSE, HDT physics extensions, and HDT clothing/armour for inflation to show.)

Oh thank you so much ! ♥