Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I still dont know why there seems to not be a dildo mod. A mod that simply adds a few different dildos for your character to use. Or at least an animation mod (ex. Halos poser) that add an animation of it

There is a mod on here with a smooth soulgem and an empty flask, can't find it right now though.

I think you're thinking of Sexlab Toys

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2008-skyrim-sexlab-toys/

Unfortunately it's no longer being updated and so it is what it is.

I still dont know why there seems to not be a dildo mod. A mod that simply adds a few different dildos for your character to use. Or at least an animation mod (ex. Halos poser) that add an animation of it

There is a mod on here with a smooth soulgem and an empty flask, can't find it right now though.

I assume you mean Skyrim Sexlab Toys - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2008-skyrim-sexlab-toys/

I think you're thinking of Sexlab Toys

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2008-skyrim-sexlab-toys/

Unfortunately it's no longer being updated and so it is what it is.

Jinx!

anyone know if there is a roughspun tunic for females that come as separate top and bottom? or slave type clothes that are separate?

The trousers should be available without a top - or that one is part of "immersive armors". Anyway, you can use the trousers and the draugr raggs as a "top replacer", if you don't get better feedback at that matter. The raggs are coming with immersive armor, the trousers maybe too - so 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus there are lots of colour replacers (and a bodyslide preset for the top), as far as I know.

Is there a mod where I can switch my character to male/female easily while keeping all the stats the same?

Try this one for futa girls, or this one for the actual change M/F. If that is too much effort for your playstyle, why not use the console? You don't lose stats when changing the gender but maintaining the race.

For some reason when I use the console and switch to male, the male body dissapears. Thanks for the two mods though I'll try im out!

anyone know if there is a roughspun tunic for females that come as separate top and bottom? or slave type clothes that are separate?

The trousers should be available without a top - or that one is part of "immersive armors". Anyway, you can use the trousers and the draugr raggs as a "top replacer", if you don't get better feedback at that matter. The raggs are coming with immersive armor, the trousers maybe too - so 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus there are lots of colour replacers (and a bodyslide preset for the top), as far as I know.

Is there a mod where I can switch my character to male/female easily while keeping all the stats the same?

Try this one for futa girls, or this one for the actual change M/F. If that is too much effort for your playstyle, why not use the console? You don't lose stats when changing the gender but maintaining the race.

Hey for some reason when I use the futa one, and change my female character to a male and start animations on an NPC female, there's no strapon or anything there. Is there a way to fix this

Hey for some reason when I use the futa one, and change my female character to a male and start animations on an NPC female, there's no strapon or anything there. Is there a way to fix this

Futa means the female body additionally has a penis. In order to be displayed / used in the game, you must install it. Check the DL section for EvilReflex' "equipable schlongs".

VERY SIMPLE FORBIDDEN !!!  :angry:

Rules 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Point 13

Aww, than sorry for that.

But, in that case could anyone explain me why http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2829-sassy-teen-girls-followers-cos-cbbe-body-replacer/ and UNPetite are allowed? 

It's not like i'm asking something like "yo, guys, i hate Braith and want to bang her hard, help".

I'm simply asking about way to replace one NPC's body with another. I could edit previous post with something like "How to replace Lydia's body with Serana's", if you'll see it less offence. 

VERY SIMPLE FORBIDDEN !!!  :angry:

Rules 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Point 13

Aww, than sorry for that.

But, in that case could anyone explain me why http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2829-sassy-teen-girls-followers-cos-cbbe-body-replacer/ and UNPetite are allowed? 

It's not like i'm asking something like "yo, guys, i hate Braith and want to bang her hard, help".

I'm simply asking about way to replace one NPC's body with another. I could edit previous post with something like "How to replace Lydia's body with Serana's", if you'll see it less offence. 

1.) UNPetite is on Nexus already Forbidden (abuse risk)!

2.) your request referring to children Mod!

3.) no further discussion.

1) Nope

2) Since i got my warning and request was deleted, it's not reffering to anything >_< I did understand my own stupidity and i realise that my problems with english are not a justification for not reading the rules. Again, i'm sorry. 

3) I'm not trying to argue, start holywar or anything. I really did understand that my straight request jeopardized (if i use this word correctly) this forum, and i didn't want to do that. I'm simply interested with how does bodyreplacement system works. 

For example, I have custom NPC with 7base body and i want to replace it with CBBE - is there anyway i can do this without Creation Kit? 

It's not a discussion, i just suppose that it would be silly to create new topic with this 7base-cbbe question if i could simply ask about it there. Don't want to spam =|

1) Nope

2) Since i got my warning and request was deleted, it's not reffering to anything >_< I did understand my own stupidity and i realise that my problems with english are not a justification for not reading the rules. Again, i'm sorry. 

3) I'm not trying to argue, start holywar or anything. I really did understand that my straight request jeopardized (if i use this word correctly) this forum, and i didn't want to do that. I'm simply interested with how does bodyreplacement system works. 

For example, I have custom NPC with 7base body and i want to replace it with CBBE - is there anyway i can do this without Creation Kit? 

It's not a discussion, i just suppose that it would be silly to create new topic with this 7base-cbbe question if i could simply ask about it there. Don't want to spam =|

only so much, it is for an untrained not possible!

edit: if you want the body exchange (in adults), this is quite possible.

only so much, it is for an untrained not possible!

Eh... Thanks  :(  I tried just to copy textures from one NPC's folder to other's, but it didn't help =| Hoped that there is any easy way to do such thing without creation-kit. 

You... You not lying to me because of my previous mistake, do you?  :(

What are you trying to do exactly?

And since when UNPetite is forbidden? One of my undeads using that body and she looks like anything, but underage. Or I might missing the concept here. It's not the body, it's what you do with it :P

And since when UNPetite is forbidden? One of my undeads using that body and she looks like anything, but underage. Or I might missing the concept here. It's not the body, it's what you do with it :P

UNPetite isn't "forbidden" on Nexus! Take a look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

Nightasy just removed most of his UNPetite files from Nexus and opend his own site: 

http://nightasymodding.weebly.com/

You'll find all UNPetite armors/clothes there.

Haven't been brave enough to get my mods all in order again, lost all my backups a while ago. I know of MilkMod, Estrus Chaurus, Being Female, Soulgem Oven, and the rings on the nexus. Anything else new? 

As a side note, does anyone really know how this stuff is all gonna integrate into skyrim remastered? Do all these modders have to remake their mods or should they still work?

he wanted to use UNPetite for a child mod!

This requirement has been removed by the moderators.

this is why I wrote FORBIDDEN! 

UNPetite isn't "forbidden" on Nexus! Take a look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

Nightasy just removed most of his UNPetite files from Nexus and opend his own site: 

http://nightasymodding.weebly.com/

You'll find all UNPetite armors/clothes there.

enja, er hat 4 punkte kassiert weil er UNPetite für einen kinder mod zwecks sex animationen verwenden wollte!

UNPetite war vor einiger zeit wegen misbrauch gefahr unter Moderation eingestellt.

ich wußte nicht das es wieder freigegeben wurde.

he wanted to use UNPetite for a child mod!

This requirement has been removed by the moderators.

this is why I wrote FORBIDDEN! 

I suppose if i'll try to explain again what exactly i wanted to do, with links - message will be deleted again and i'll be punished >_< 

NPC from this "child mod" supposed to be "children" only because of their adoption dialogue option - they are using adult (a bit scaled, 0,9 =\) skeleton, somehow they are working with SexLab mods (i swear, i realised this by accidenceXD), and stuff. Main character of this mod - Serana, is not supposed to be a child for sure, especcialy with her marriage option. But, yes, they "look like children" - super anorexic, flat chest, less height and stuff.

I just wanted to change their bodies with UNPetite ones, because of their adorable faces -_-

Again, i'll repeat - i didn't ask for something like "how to make Aventus bang Braith in ass?" >_<

I asked for way to replace their bodies. If i'll ask for way to replace Ulfric Stormcloack's body with UNPetite (what an idea, btw!)- will this be violation of community rules?

I'm stupid, i know, but somehow i thought that this request would be much less offensive than somthing like "guys, there are a bunch of little custom girls - i want to cut off their heads and attach it to my own followers!" >_<

As a side note, does anyone really know how this stuff is all gonna integrate into skyrim remastered? Do all these modders have to remake their mods or should they still work?

we'll only know if the modders of the so called mods decide to convert them to x64 only time will tell

LMAO! breast soulgem impregnation mod LOL

causes pc or npc or follower breasts to swell as the soulgems grow and when there fully formed they are released LOL XD each breast has its own container for the gems LOL

doing which milk is increased the longer they are held in LOL

was hard not to laugh writing this LOL