Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

What are some mods that add fun activities to the world of Skyrim? I've beaten lots of quests and I've reached a point in my character's story where she just wants to rest.

It seems most mods that attempt to change that are just about adding locations where NPCs gather, drink and whatnot, but still have their vanilla dialogue, vanilla behaviour, etc., at least from what I've seen.

-snip-

thanks all! does baddogs have a better system of psudo animation that leitos? i read that it may have more stages of erection. may be more realistic than leitos?

Bad dog's is more realistic, looking like the foreskin is completely the tip at no arousal, and barely at all at max arousal. The mod does however require another mod to work, and Bad Dog says in the description it might destroy your save games. I have never had any problem, and it shouldn't cause any problems as the functions he is using are the same as MTE, and aren't very complicated or dangerous.

Anyone know where I can find these?

-snip-

All of these come from either the luxury/heimu clothes pack. Luxury is the cbbe bodyslide version here on LL, heimu is the uunp bodyslide version found elsewhere.

i tried it out today. the only issue is the textures near where the base of the penis meets the body is not very good.

Hi. I have a question. Is there a UNP mod version that allows only boobs to jiggle? I've been roaming internet for hours trying to find one, but every single one includes butt animation which has conflicts with certain pieces of clothing on my character. Thanks in advance. 

-snip-

thanks all! does baddogs have a better system of psudo animation that leitos? i read that it may have more stages of erection. may be more realistic than leitos?
Bad dog's is more realistic, looking like the foreskin is completely the tip at no arousal, and barely at all at max arousal. The mod does however require another mod to work, and Bad Dog says in the description it might destroy your save games. I have never had any problem, and it shouldn't cause any problems as the functions he is using are the same as MTE, and aren't very complicated or dangerous.

Anyone know where I can find these?

-snip-

All of these come from either the luxury/heimu clothes pack. Luxury is the cbbe bodyslide version here on LL, heimu is the uunp bodyslide version found elsewhere.

i tried it out today. the only issue is the textures near where the base of the penis meets the body is not very good.

Sorry, I can't help you with that. ):

Guest au777fait

What I would request is that a mod might be made for all females NPCs in the game  to be possible sexual partners. It could be called the pickup artist and it would actually be pregnancy involved as well as child support or marriage, as well as one night stands or mistresses.

Download Scent of Sex.

Create a rule.

Set the Target as Any Female

Set the Source as player

Define the tags you like

Define in the interaction that you will ask for sex

Call the rule "Pickup artist"

Enjoy.

Heyo guys. I'm just wondering, is there a mod that allows you to build a relationship with animals, without allowing you to recruit more than a few creatures at once?
I use Hentai creatures, but that mod allows me to have an "unlimited" amount of creatures following me, and each creature in that mod has a stupid amount of health.

So in a nutshell, is there a mod that allows me to tame creatures, build up meaningful relations, not just as sex toys and makes the creatures act differently with different stages of arousal? even for normal human followers that would be nice.

Thanks guys, hope Ya'll have a nice day :)

Futa Follower that has built in belly Inflation after sex with none Futa female character victums o.o ? is there a mod like that Oo

Soulgem Oven III has it

There is also Fill her up

i do have both though :o what i ment was. built into the follower mod

is there a mod that lets certain races grow extra sets of breasts depending on wither there pregnant or not o.o with armor support Oo

like a curse but only affects beast races

Is there a mod such as this? I could have sworn I saw it somewhere. I have searched here and at nexus to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Domoarigato

Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24421/?

(Good luck finding this thread once the moderators spot it)

I still dont know why there seems to not be a dildo mod. A mod that simply adds a few different dildos for your character to use. Or at least an animation mod (ex. Halos poser) that add an animation of it

anyone know if there is a roughspun tunic for females that come as separate top and bottom? or slave type clothes that are separate?

The trousers should be available without a top - or that one is part of "immersive armors". Anyway, you can use the trousers and the draugr raggs as a "top replacer", if you don't get better feedback at that matter. The raggs are coming with immersive armor, the trousers maybe too - so 2 birds with 1 stone. Plus there are lots of colour replacers (and a bodyslide preset for the top), as far as I know.

Is there a mod where I can switch my character to male/female easily while keeping all the stats the same?

Try this one for futa girls, or this one for the actual change M/F. If that is too much effort for your playstyle, why not use the console? You don't lose stats when changing the gender but maintaining the race.

I still dont know why there seems to not be a dildo mod. A mod that simply adds a few different dildos for your character to use. Or at least an animation mod (ex. Halos poser) that add an animation of it

There is a mod on here with a smooth soulgem and an empty flask, can't find it right now though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68008/?

68008-0-1437771181.png

Is there CBBE HDT Bodyslide for More Triss Armor Recolours UNP?

Triss Armor Retextured CBBE HDT by Psyke23 - oldholo - ChronoTrigger77

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4708/?

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/4708-1-1328241980.png

The Witcher 3 Yennefer & Triss - CBBE & UUNP Bodyslide HDT 1.6

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2302-the-witcher-3-yennefer-triss-cbbe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt/