Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Gone.  Probably archived.  Those involved either lost interest or moved on to something else.  Thread's been dead for a while.  You should be able to use the search to find it (top right 'gear' button - make sure to mark the search to look in 'archived').  That is assuming that the thread is still here even in the archives.  Possible it got lost in the various move attempts to the new servers.  But again, more than likely it's been archived.  And it is basically dead.

Not so much a "where can I find?" question as much as it is a "can I have?" question. But can someone please post a link to the Fairylicious outfit or PM me with a link. If you could do that for me, that'd be great.

post-145287-0-44436000-1469493620_thumb.jpg

hi guys, where can I find a pet collar with leash mod?

I mean something like this

8_collar-couple-gets-canned_msp1.jpg

The guy in that pic looks kind of like the actor who played Kick Ass.

is there a mod that had oviposition with belly inflation. like a spider or bug that forces eggs into a female player or follower or npc that causes belly inflation/impregnation instantly or overtime while having sex with the insect.

Estrus chaurus+

Not so much a "where can I find?" question as much as it is a "can I have?" question. But can someone please post a link to the Fairylicious outfit or PM me with a link. If you could do that for me, that'd be great.

attachicon.gifFairylicious.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1375.html

Sorry, no cbbe bodyslide yet.

is there a mod that had oviposition with belly inflation. like a spider or bug that forces eggs into a female player or follower or npc that causes belly inflation/impregnation instantly or overtime while having sex with the insect.

Estrus chaurus+

attachicon.gifFairylicious.jpg

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1375.html

Sorry, no cbbe bodyslide yet.

Ah, fuck.. I have to be a member of that site in order to download the mod its self. I don't really want to be a member of yet another mod site if I don't have to be.

Thanks for the link though. A UUNP conversion is fine for me because that's the body type I use anyway.

I was wondering, is there a mod that changes how NPCs treat you depending on what clothes you have. I think I saw a mod that can make NPCs rape you when you are naked. But I mean a mod in which you could check how you are clothed (slutty/skimpy/mildly revealing etc.) and NPCs would for example approached you and asked for sex since you were dressed in slutty clothes.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering, is there a mod that changes how NPCs treat you depending on what clothes you have. I think I saw a mod that can make NPCs rape you when you are naked. But I mean a mod in which you could check how you are clothed (slutty/skimpy/mildly revealing etc.) and NPCs would for example approached you and asked for sex since you were dressed in slutty clothes.

Thanks in advance.

I'd second a request for something like this. I know it's likely possible, since there is a mod here that does something similar for faction-specific gear: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65243/?

I'd like to see something where skimpy clothing generates reactions, also massive differences in power generating more respect for the Dragonborn. After all, the typical Dragonborn can destroy whole cities easily after getting to level 40 or so.

Hate to post twice in a day, but...

the 3d pubic hair options for SOS are... well, bad.

How hard would it be to convert the Untamed pubic hair mesh from the Painted Lady to work for SOS?

I mean, who doesn't want their man to have a thick, virile, manly happy trail?

(I tried to do it myself, believe me, but it'll take more than copy-pasting. It'll take remodelling and weight-painting.)

Was browing thru the nexus and google search, but did no one really make any skimpy/sexy Mage robes replacer mods? I've seen Killer Keo's skimpy replacer, but that replaces all armor from what I noticed and I already use a armor replacer.

personally wish someone would take the Art of magicka mod, convert it to UNPB with BBP physics and then replace the mage armors with it instead.

Was browing thru the nexus and google search, but did no one really make any skimpy/sexy Mage robes replacer mods? I've seen Killer Keo's skimpy replacer, but that replaces all armor from what I noticed and I already use a armor replacer.

personally wish someone would take the Art of magicka mod, convert it to UNPB with BBP physics and then replace the mage armors with it instead.

There is the PeroPero Robe replacer and mxw Mage Robes if you don't want to make use of a general replacer such as Remodeled Armor for UUNP or A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer.

There is the PeroPero Robe replacer and mxw Mage Robes if you don't want to make use of a general replacer such as Remodeled Armor for UUNP or A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer.

Ah cool, trying out the PeroPero robes, disliked the mwx mage robes. CBBE body which doesn't work with mine, ok, not sure whats going on with it but every time I try opening both the replacer and the original PeroPero robes Zip file, it tells me the file is corrupt. Is it doing the same thing for you?

So I realized in sanguin's Debauchery mod there is a chaurus worm effect which is really cool concept I think.

But unlike any other devious toys, we can't see any worm in there.

It is supposed to be seen like this!!

post-90313-0-96004400-1469628434_thumb.gif

And I found a wonderful mod that suits it perfectly!!

Here is the link

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21453/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D21453%26gid%3D110

post-90313-0-63785400-1469628406_thumb.jpg

There are even a sound resource!! creepy though..

So I personally tried to extrat the mesh in it through 3ds Max but I failed to convert it into armor parts.

I just started this damn complex tool today's morning!! hahahaha!! I spent my whole day in vain...OMG

Fortuneately, the author of this summoning larvae mentioned that we can do whatever with this mod as long as a proper credit is noticed.

It would be much obliged if there is a nice guy who are up to this task. Really!