Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Ancano: “You fulfilled your contract to the letter…With the Lodge of Sorceresses in our control Arch Mage Gronor will be one step closer to the domination of Nirn…as per your request…Lord Gronor has a gift waiting in the guest quarters…a virgin did you say?”

post-51187-0-49053400-1499157834_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-02088700-1499157837_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-26081100-1499157838_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-55822300-1499157839_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-57664500-1499157840_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-58021100-1499157841_thumb.jpgpost-51187-0-92744800-1499157842_thumb.jpg

Hello again!

I took the time to finally make the jump to UUNP and I've taken some test shots for you all with the demoniac textures.

Anyone who's seen my old content, let me know what you think in comparison, it'd be appreciated!

My Nord:

http://imgur.com/a/XP46L

http://imgur.com/a/KjnxS

My High Elf Thalmor lady. Warning, she's cornered Styrr in the bath house and is interrogating him with her strap on, so no clicky if that's not your thing. I can make webms of this if someone's interested.

http://imgur.com/a/tjY0Z

Webms of high elf lady would be good

ENB fails to show subtle details under low light situations especially.

You have not the faintest idea of what you're talking about.

uNRsK.png

ppmPz.jpg

nrCbw.jpg

LMAO dude u need to stop being so bitter and panty knotted on these forums man. Read what SKGE actually does to enhance ENB experience then come back and talk. You just need to calm down and sip some nice ginger tea. Install SKGE and thank me later. It will enhance your enb experience beyond what you ever believed was possible.

Just an FYI, the last 3 guys who PM'ed me due to this post all thanked me for reccomending SKGE. SKGE increases shadow DEPTH.

suki enb+SKGE is even better in-doors.

There's (RC_YouTubeC) no loincloth, it seems. And the chest is smaller.

???? uhhh not too sure what you're trying to say. are you answering the other guy's question about body type?

uNRsK.png

ppmPz.jpg

nrCbw.jpg

LMAO dude u need to stop being so bitter and panty knotted on these forums man. Read what SKGE actually does to enhance ENB experience then come back and talk. You just need to calm down and sip some nice ginger tea. Install SKGE and thank me later. It will enhance your enb experience beyond what you ever believed was possible.

Just an FYI, the last 3 guys who PM'ed me due to this post all thanked me for reccomending SKGE. SKGE increases shadow DEPTH.

???? uhhh not too sure what you're trying to say. are you answering the other guy's question about body type?

I meant Real Clone stuff (clothes and body)...

(Maybe I made a mistake with the tags (in response to the author), or so the text was formatted ...

uNRsK.png

ppmPz.jpg

nrCbw.jpg

I meant Real Clone stuff (clothes and body)...

(Maybe I made a mistake with the tags (in response to the author), or so the text was formatted ...

ah ye it's all real clone stuff.

Ancano: “You fulfilled your contract to the letter…With the Lodge of Sorceresses in our control Arch Mage Gronor will be one step closer to the domination of Nirn…as per your request…Lord Gronor has a gift waiting in the guest quarters…a virgin did you say?”

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 02-54-52-07.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-01-58-66.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-02-45-26.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-03-11-23.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-08-15-59.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-14-37-08.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-14-53-17.jpg

Slowly making your way to that emotional terror thing, I see.

Though, now I have to reconcile this with my overblown respect for The Witcher

...somehow

those are boots and are called df _17  ....but i have no idea what mod is... i have max mods (250) i think in the game...and some of them are from the early days of skyrim... i have no recollection were to get that mod or witch one is exactly...i hope someone else can help you!

Sorry to bother you, I downloaded the files but have no HDT effects on the skirt or top. Did you run into this problem? Don't understand what I am missing :(

did u download his version of the clothing mod?

Sorry to bother you, I downloaded the files but have no HDT effects on the skirt or top. Did you run into this problem? Don't understand what I am missing :(

Yep I did, even looked at it in nif and all the crazy HDT skeleton looking stuff is in there

Yep I did, even looked at it in nif and all the crazy HDT skeleton looking stuff is in there

hmmmm.... I'm at a loss here. I don't know what you did wrong besides maybe using the wrong body. Did you build it in bodyslide first?

Maybe you have a previous version of Tribal Clothe Outfit already installed and you're just equipping that one in game. I don't think clone real's mod actually replaces teh original. It is its own mod unto itself, therefore it won't overwrite any previous version of tribal clothe you already have.

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 02-54-52-07.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-01-58-66.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-02-45-26.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-03-11-23.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-08-15-59.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-14-37-08.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2017-07-04 03-14-53-17.jpg

Slowly making your way to that emotional terror thing, I see.

Though, now I have to reconcile this with my overblown respect for The Witcher

...somehow

Lol a wise man once said, "There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it." ;)