Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

I'M BACK!

I know i promised Screenshots of Alexia and Keri on Tumblr, But I kinda got carried away with Keri Again.. Sorry x)

But You guys dont mind Keri, Right?

KeriMasturbateShot_zpst03wkzc4.gif

SoulGemDildoCloseUp_zps7cuzhc7m.gif

KeriDildoShotSide_zpsuzcrei7t.gif

KeriDildoBackShot_zpsaqmq7628.gif

KeriDildoRide02_zps6nyujv58.gif

KeriDildoRide_zpsej4rif1f.gif

I Hope You All Enjoy Keri As Much as I Did! 

Follow Me On Tumblr For Daily Posts! : https://naughtygirlsofskyrim.tumblr.com/

Any chance you post some of the mods used to do this? Also whats your process for creating Keri ,she looks awesome 

I'M BACK!

I know i promised Screenshots of Alexia and Keri on Tumblr, But I kinda got carried away with Keri Again.. Sorry x)

But You guys dont mind Keri, Right?

KeriMasturbateShot_zpst03wkzc4.gif

SoulGemDildoCloseUp_zps7cuzhc7m.gif

KeriDildoShotSide_zpsuzcrei7t.gif

KeriDildoBackShot_zpsaqmq7628.gif

KeriDildoRide02_zps6nyujv58.gif

KeriDildoRide_zpsej4rif1f.gif

I Hope You All Enjoy Keri As Much as I Did! 

Follow Me On Tumblr For Daily Posts! : https://naughtygirlsofskyrim.tumblr.com/

Any chance you post some of the mods used to do this? Also whats your process for creating Keri ,she looks awesome 

Sure!

The mods (as far as i remember) that i used on keri in these shots were

-SlaveTats

-HAnimations (Buggy Breast Issue but Go Crazy)

-Lust Control (You might have to go digging, lmk if you cant find it)

-KS Hairdos

-MagicMoon Accessories

Thats pretty much it for the look, for creating Keri, i use UUNP Body, with the lightly muscular skin tone. If i were to explain how i did the face, it would take ages. Lmao

Vela and her loyal companion (Part I) 

Contains horse content

For many years, Vela had traversed the wilds of Skyrim with her powerful stallion Ascalon. The two were inseparable, having formed a close bond that only a girl and her horse, braving the harsh and unforgiving wildlands of Skyrim could truly understand. Many was the night that she relied on him to keep her safe and warm in the unforgiving lands of The Reach.

During her travels, Vela would on occasion use one of the old public stables dotted along Skyrim's old roads as a makeshift inn for her and Ascalon. She would clean and bed him down for the night and sleep in a nearby hay pile.

FTpmf9.jpg

After she had unfastened his bridle and took off his armor, she too began to disrobe and reclined in a hay pile for a good night's rest.  However, when she laid down in the hay bed she noticed something unusual.

hSur7U.jpg

Vela had been around her faithful horse long enough to know how well endowed he was, as all stallions are, so she would usually think nothing of it. But as she lay there in the candle light, she realized that he had never put on a such a display in front of her.  In the past she had sometimes reigned him in when he was around a young filly in heat, but never before had he acted this way without a mare to be seen. 

Curiosity got the better of Vela and she inched over to Ascalon to see what could be causing this behavior. As she approached, he became larger and more rigid and let out a gentle grunt. "It's so huge...could he be....?"

Spending time in the wilds, Vela was used to being in constant physical contact with Ascalon. She bathed in front of him, slept near him, cleaned and fed him.  It was true there were the occasional fleeting moments where she wondered what it would be like to experience something that massive but she always put such thoughts in the back of her mind. "Don't want to turn into a Forsworn do we?" Being alone in the wilds can sometimes get to you...

...but a peek wouldn't hurt...

w24QWr.jpg

Curious to see what would happen if she got closer, she crawled over for a more intimate look. Glancing around, she extended her hand out and gently placed it on him.  She was amazed at how soft and warm he was. As she felt his huge stallion-hood Ascalon let loose another grunt.

ykunMi.jpg

Vela quickly jumped at the sound but inched over again as his breathing slowed.   He was so strong....

"They're so soft...Ascalon...." All those years of fighting, running, hiding and her faithful companion had always been with her every step of the way. The cold nights where she had pressed her soft, nude body against his warm brown fur, the times when he had carried her asleep on his back to dodging Forsworn arrows. "This is crazy" she though. Yet she persisted.

Gently she wrapped her hands around his girth. It too was soft, warm and muscular yet black and hard as a rock. As she gently tugged at him, he began to huff and heave. "By the nine....seven...eight....whatever...it's me."

His whole chest cavity began to bellow with a deep and powerful energy that she could feel resonating through him. Vela shivered at the pure masculinity.

jw1Mhc.jpg

As he began to breathe heavier and heavier, Vela started to flush with the thought that it was her that was making him like this. It was raw and primal. She could smell his power and wanted....

M6dxQs.jpg

...just a taste.

Part II soon.

Guest swaglol

Vela and her loyal companion part II

Contains horse content

Inhibitions thrown to the wind, Vela hurriedly slid over a nearby supply crate to see just how close she could get. Surely the EEC wouldn't mind one lost crate.... "Am I really doing this?" she thought and she hopped onto the crate. "He's so powerful and could really hurt me." To her surprise, Ascalon wandered over and gently placed his muzzle between her legs.  It tickled and yet felt wonderful. 

BD31vi.jpg

With a light huff, he began to gently lick. For such a massive animal he was being extremely tender. Vela couldn't believe how incredible it felt. 

6HZNgc.jpg

Flushed and excited, Vela reclined on the crate to see how he would react. Despite his great size, Ascalon deftly placed his two front hooves on the crate as Vela slid her bare feet around his girth and began to stroke. 

c7MmRl.jpg

After a few moments, Ascalon shifted his considerable weight forward and with a powerful heave, slid his massive girth up Vela's torso between her breasts. She blushed as the warm and thick girth slid up her bare tummy towards her face.

aCfx9q.jpg

As he pressed down upon her, she instinctively spread her legs. It was clear what the great horse wanted, she just had to give him a nudge in the right direction.  "Please be gentle, boy" Vela said as she took hold of his girth and pressed it against her. She really was going to do it.

vGXkml.jpg

The question was, would he fit? She curled her feet and pressed them against his warm side for support and very gently began to slide him in.

7vcl8E.jpg

Ascalon, sensing the warmth and tightness, began to slowly push until he was a few inches in. Seeing the massive girth towering over her and tenderly sliding in was pure euphoria. He was so gentle it amazed her.  "I'm actually doing this....my horse is inside me"

V6vgcH.jpg

Vela laid back and relished every moment.

Part III soon.

Let me know whatcha think. 

Vela and her loyal companion, Part III

Contains horse content

With one hand on the crate and the other on her tummy, Vela relaxed in complete submission and watched as Ascalon glided in and out of her. Each thrust that filled her was slightly stronger than the last but Vela was in too much bliss to care. 

Pzes50.jpg

YfBPzI.jpg

Ascalon gradually began to speed up and as he did, he pressed his enormous weight down on Vela who opened her legs wide open to accommodate his massive size.

tFcXZn.jpg

Each thrust became harder as Vela was pressed under his great bulk. She flung her legs wide open and gently placed her hands on his chest so she could feel the deep, primal rumbling inside. The feeling of total submission and helplessness as the huge stallion pumped her was complete bliss. She felt like he could split her in half with his huge girth but she begged him to continue. She had never felt anything like this before. 

hKqDO7.jpg

fr7gY3.jpg

She could feel Ascalon building up with each thrust. "He's going to release inside of me....gods....but it feels so incredible....s-s-should I?." She relaxed her legs for a moment and he seemed to understand, stopping to give brief pause from her equine pounding. 

Lovingly she looked up at him and said "Ok boy, I'm ready."

ZNGd9E.jpg

Vela firmly gripped his sides and with a raw, massive bellow, Ascalon fully released inside of Vela. Gobs of warm horse sperm shot up inside her filling her with a warmth and ecstasy that she had never known before. Flushed, she clung to his warm, strong body for what felt like hours as he slowly finished. 

0hZ8Gm.jpg

lbuyF1.jpg

Eventually, Ascalon dismounted and Vela, very warm and sleepy, quickly fell into a deep sleep. 

She knew that nights in the wild would never be the same again.

T5PKiJ.jpg

Contains horse content

With one hand on the crate and the other on her tummy, Vela relaxed in complete submission and watched as Ascalon glided in and out of her. Each thrust that filled her was slightly stronger than the last but Vela was in too much bliss to care. 

Pzes50.jpg

YfBPzI.jpg

Ascalon gradually began to speed up and as he did, he pressed his enormous weight down on Vela who opened her legs wide open to accommodate his massive size.

tFcXZn.jpg

Each thrust became harder as Vela was pressed under his great bulk. She flung her legs wide open and gently placed her hands on his chest so she could feel the deep, primal rumbling inside. The feeling of total submission and helplessness as the huge stallion pumped her was complete bliss. She felt like he could split her in half with his huge girth but she begged him to continue. She had never felt anything like this before. 

hKqDO7.jpg

fr7gY3.jpg

She could feel Ascalon building up with each thrust. "He's going to release inside of me....gods....but it feels so incredible....s-s-should I?." She relaxed her legs for a moment and he seemed to understand, stopping to give brief pause from her equine pounding. 

ZNGd9E.jpg

Vela firmly gripped his sides and with a raw, massive bellow, Ascalon fully released inside of Vela. Gobs of warm horse sperm shot up inside her filling her with a warmth and ecstasy that she had never known before. Flushed, she clung to his warm, strong body for what felt like hours as he slowly finished. 

0hZ8Gm.jpg

lbuyF1.jpg

Eventually, Ascalon dismounted and Vela, very warm and sleepy, quickly fell into a deep sleep. 

T5PKiJ.jpg

Cool work !!! What is body preset you use ? 

Contains horse content

Pzes50.jpg

YfBPzI.jpg

tFcXZn.jpg

hKqDO7.jpg

fr7gY3.jpg

ZNGd9E.jpg

0hZ8Gm.jpg

lbuyF1.jpg

T5PKiJ.jpg

Cool work !!! What is body preset you use ? 

Thanks! I've never posted anything like this here so this was a first  :unsure:  Glad you liked it  :)

I'm using CBBE curvy with the CT77-Pushup preset on Bodyslide w/RaceMenu morphs. The skin textures are from the Fair Skin Complexion with the included makeup tweaks. I've found this texture makes a huge difference.

Face preset is a tweaked version of Khinara Jade on the Nexus.

Contains horse content

For many years, Vela had traversed the wilds of Skyrim with her powerful stallion Ascalon. The two were inseparable, having formed a close bond that only a girl and her horse, braving the harsh and unforgiving wildlands of Skyrim could truly understand. Many was the night that she relied on him to keep her safe and warm in the unforgiving lands of The Reach.

During her travels, Vela would on occasion use one of the old public stables dotted along Skyrim's old roads as a makeshift inn for her and Ascalon. She would clean and bed him down for the night and sleep in a nearby hay pile.

FTpmf9.jpg

After she had unfastened his bridle and took off his armor, she too began to disrobe and reclined in a hay pile for a good night's rest. However, when she laid down in the hay bed she noticed something unusual.

hSur7U.jpg

Vela had been around her faithful horse long enough to know how well endowed he was, as all stallions are, so she would usually think nothing of it. But as she lay there in the candle light, she realized that he had never put on a such a display in front of her. In the past she had sometimes reigned him in when he was around a young filly in heat, but never before had he acted this way without a mare to be seen.

Curiosity got the better of Vela and she inched over to Ascalon to see what could be causing this behavior. As she approached, he became larger and more rigid and let out a gentle grunt. "It's so huge...could he be....?"

Spending time in the wilds, Vela was used to being in constant physical contact with Ascalon. She bathed in front of him, slept near him, cleaned and fed him. It was true there were the occasional fleeting moments where she wondered what it would be like to experience something that massive but she always put such thoughts in the back of her mind. "Don't want to turn into a Forsworn do we?" Being alone in the wilds can sometimes get to you...

w24QWr.jpg

Curious to see what would happen if she got closer, she crawled over for a more intimate look. Glancing around, she extended her hand out and gently placed it on him. She was amazed at how soft and warm he was. As she felt his huge stallion-hood Ascalon let loose another grunt.

ykunMi.jpg

Vela quickly jumped at the sound but inched over again as his breathing slowed. He was so strong....

"They're so soft...Ascalon...." All those years of fighting, running, hiding and her faithful companion had always been with her every step of the way. The cold nights where she had pressed her soft, nude body against his warm brown fur, the times when he had carried her asleep on his back to dodging Forsworn arrows. "This is crazy" she though. Yet she persisted.

Gently she wrapped her hands around his girth. It too was soft, warm and muscular yet black and hard as a rock. As she gently tugged at him, he began to huff and heave. "By the nine....seven...eight....whatever...it's me."

His whole chest cavity began to bellow with a deep and powerful energy that she could feel resonating through him. Vela shivered at the pure masculinity.

jw1Mhc.jpg

As he began to breathe heavier and heavier, Vela started to flush with the thought that it was her that was making him like this. It was raw and primal. She could smell his power and wanted....

M6dxQs.jpg

...just a taste.

Part II soon.

Well, damn. I'm currently creating a story exactly like this one, but with a dog instead of a horse haha. You were faster.

Nice work anyways :)

Freysha exploring Frostflow Lighthouse and the abyss below, but things don't go the way she expected.

35794537776_5a79532b02_b.jpg

Pose Images

35794538066_0992857571_b.jpg

35702689321_17184c38ab_b.jpg

35702689171_6427a0166e_b.jpg

35702688921_b9edb6f52c_b.jpg

35794536266_2a4ac712f4_b.jpg

35794535986_4489ea6daf_b.jpg

34994615584_e72d78434c_b.jpg

34994615494_8de5692d83_b.jpg

34994615354_8532ac5753_b.jpg

34994615104_126bc58486_b.jpg

34994614874_8db94ba2db_b.jpg

34994614594_de11896b59_b.jpg

35834985715_94ba10a3ec_b.jpg

35834985545_0c9737df18_b.jpg 

Sex Images (Beastiality)

34994614114_0db6e17c4d_b.jpg

34994613944_e0a97bfe40_b.jpg

35794532156_1805d8ffdf_b.jpg

34994613584_66745b0ab4_b.jpg

34994613534_013fdeae99_b.jpg

35794531446_51fbee1599_b.jpg

34994617484_56ca60b6d4_b.jpg 

Sex Gifs (Beastiality)

Bonus Images

35794531106_873cd2f565_b.jpg

35794530886_0ce5b79cbd_b.jpg

35794530756_d76da6d973_b.jpg

35794530546_4dd89d82b5_b.jpg 

35666148722_9294d478c6_b.jpg

35666148522_73e716e392_b.jpg

34994856464_ee013c61d5_b.jpg

Vela and her loyal companion

Vela is incredibly cute, and the well written story/captions add a lot of charm and allure to the shots. Love it!

Thanks! :)  It definitely took some time since I learned that the screencap on my PC is horrible and makes all the shots look like they've been run through a high contrast filter. I had to redo a lot of it using Steam's screencap instead. 

Contains horse content

FTpmf9.jpg

After she had unfastened his bridle and took off his armor, she too began to disrobe and reclined in a hay pile for a good night's rest. However, when she laid down in the hay bed she noticed something unusual.

hSur7U.jpg

Vela had been around her faithful horse long enough to know how well endowed he was, as all stallions are, so she would usually think nothing of it. But as she lay there in the candle light, she realized that he had never put on a such a display in front of her. In the past she had sometimes reigned him in when he was around a young filly in heat, but never before had he acted this way without a mare to be seen.

Spending time in the wilds, Vela was used to being in constant physical contact with Ascalon. She bathed in front of him, slept near him, cleaned and fed him. It was true there were the occasional fleeting moments where she wondered what it would be like to experience something that massive but she always put such thoughts in the back of her mind. "Don't want to turn into a Forsworn do we?" Being alone in the wilds can sometimes get to you...

w24QWr.jpg

Curious to see what would happen if she got closer, she crawled over for a more intimate look. Glancing around, she extended her hand out and gently placed it on him. She was amazed at how soft and warm he was. As she felt his huge stallion-hood Ascalon let loose another grunt.

ykunMi.jpg

Vela quickly jumped at the sound but inched over again as his breathing slowed. He was so strong....

jw1Mhc.jpg

As he began to breathe heavier and heavier, Vela started to flush with the thought that it was her that was making him like this. It was raw and primal. She could smell his power and wanted....

M6dxQs.jpg

...just a taste.

Part II soon.

Well, damn. I'm currently creating a story exactly like this one, but with a dog instead of a horse haha. You were faster.

Nice work anyways :)

You should post it anyway!  I'm sure everyone would like to see it  :)

More and more nasty creature from Jackga's mod, and from goblin beyond skyrim, and a few creatures from Skymomod, i hope you enjoy it  :P

http://imgur.com/a/DO3WS

Cool !

What is creature mods you use ? 

Give this dude a cookies for making alot of new creature  :P

http://www.moddb.com/mods/skymomod-v13

and from Jackga's stuff too, they both awesome

http://all-mods.ru/skyrim/novye-monstry-i-npc/skyrim-monstry-jackga-jg-monsters/

I'm finally back to Alexia! but unfortunately, no GIFs Today.. :(

Story: Basically I Told Alexia to put on some vibrators and then told her to strip. Lmao. But she needed to look more slutty so I marker her with Tats. Because I Like my woman like how I like my dreams, false hope for it to come true. Lul. HAPPY FAPPENING!

01_zpshukgzmoz.png

02_zpsrakbjgii.png

READY? :)

03_zpsbhlhjbbc.png

04_zpsyxv7uhc9.png

05_zps5rigund0.png

06_zpsojukt9q8.png

07_zpsrfefomhn.png

Hope you Enjoyed People... :P

08_zpsaovymdfj.png

09_zps1fgtyiug.png

*SQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRT*