Still here.  Got sick on the work trip to SF, all doped up on psuedoephedrine.  Resting today, tomorrow should see updated FB pack.

Glad you are back, but sorry to hear you got sick. Take your time and get better. We will still be here. :D

I have read the guides,tried everything,i have read all the comments for a solution but i cant find what im doing wrong.

After doing all the necessary steps everything its fine but the SL anims loader mcm its empty.

Guide is for making your own packs only. You need to install the packs like you 8nsyall any other mod. Make sure you have jcontainers up to date and check your json transfers over with the install. Your post is too vague to offer any other assistance. You need to tell us what you actually do, not that you've done everything. If you did everything it would be working.

I have read the guides,tried everything,i have read all the comments for a solution but i cant find what im doing wrong.

After doing all the necessary steps everything its fine but the SL anims loader mcm its empty.

Guide is for making your own packs only. You need to install the packs like you 8nsyall any other mod. Make sure you have jcontainers up to date and check your json transfers over with the install. Your post is too vague to offer any other assistance. You need to tell us what you actually do, not that you've done everything. If you did everything it would be working.

What do you mean with json transfers?

What do you mean with json transfers?

If you are using the old NMM or are manually installing, the json files for the packs are written (transferred) to:

data-->SLAnims-->json-->AnimationPack.json.  Check there to see if the files for the packs you are using are there. 

If you are using MO or new NMM make sure the pack is below SLAnimLoader and JContainers.

Excuse my stupid question but it bugs me since yesterday:

"Install each pack one by one. If you use Mod Organizer, the should be installed as a proirity below SLAL" I'm not sure how to understand that, should the pack be installed before the loader or after the loader? I'm using MO, so i've installed the packs first and then the loader, is that correct?

Excuse my stupid question but it bugs me since yesterday:

"Install each pack one by one. If you use Mod Organizer, the should be installed as a proirity below SLAL" I'm not sure how to understand that, should the pack be installed before the loader or after the loader? I'm using MO, so i've installed the packs first and then the loader, is that correct?

No. Loader first.

SUPPORT PAGES

Below are the links to the posts within this thread to where the pack makers update their packs and and edit the post with known faults and bugs. Use the below information to help you with any issues you have and check for any downloads the main download section may not have updated with yet.

More to come as other pack makers agree and set up their pack page.

ANIMATION LISTS

This section is still a work in progress. I have not used anything beyond 1.60HF2 yet. But here is my understanding:

If you are using SexLab 1.60+, MNC 9.3 and NSAP 3.1, all the packs you need are:

By having these packs you should then have all available animations. However you are most likely to be very close to SexLab 1.60+ limit on animation slots.

Hi I'm still unclear i've read different things so the limit of sexlab is 375 animations and FNIS has some sort of a limit on hkx files? And if so how do i check how many i have, if i go into sexlab mcm and count the animations under the animations tab?

SUPPORT PAGES

Below are the links to the posts within this thread to where the pack makers update their packs and and edit the post with known faults and bugs. Use the below information to help you with any issues you have and check for any downloads the main download section may not have updated with yet.

ANIMATION LISTS

This section is still a work in progress. I have not used anything beyond 1.60HF2 yet. But here is my understanding:

If you are using SexLab 1.60+, MNC 9.3 and NSAP 3.1, all the packs you need are:

By having these packs you should then have all available animations. However you are most likely to be very close to SexLab 1.60+ limit on animation slots.

Hi I'm still unclear i've read different things so the limit of sexlab is 375 animations and FNIS has some sort of a limit on hkx files? And if so how do i check how many i have, if i go into sexlab mcm and count the animations under the animations tab?

Yes the animation limit for Sexlab animations is 375, (which is a sequence of FNIS registered animations). The FNIS limit, (if you read their Nexus description), is actually an engine limit. Some people can use FNIS to register 5000+ , (not purely sex based), animations , without a CTD other people somewhat less so. It depends on setup.

NSAP gives a Sexlab animation sequence count if you want to also install that. (and also http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47757-sexlab-animations-and-how-many-is-best/ via crappy spell - however that was really for 1.59 limitations, no idea if it still works).

SUPPORT PAGES

ANIMATION LISTS

Yes the animation limit for Sexlab animations is 375, (which is a sequence of FNIS registered animations). The FNIS limit, (if you read their Nexus description), is actually an engine limit. Some people can use FNIS to register 5000+ , (not purely sex based), animations , without a CTD other people somewhat less so. It depends on setup.

NSAP gives a Sexlab animation sequence count if you want to also install that. (and also http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47757-sexlab-animations-and-how-many-is-best/ via crappy spell - however that was really for 1.59 limitations, no idea if it still works).

Hi Thank you for the quick reply.

OK because looking at the amount of animations in my Sexlab mcm menu under the animations where you toggle them on or off there is only about 100(i'm assuming you only count the ones checkmarked correct?) i have several of these packs installed but i haven't registered any of them yet in SLAL(and don't plan on registering or using all of them), so they don't count towards 375 until i register them right?

Hi Thank you for the quick reply.

OK because looking at the amount of animations in my Sexlab mcm menu under the animations where you toggle them on or off there is only about 100(i'm assuming you only count the ones checkmarked correct?) i have several of these packs installed but i haven't registered any of them yet in SLAL(and don't plan on registering or using all of them), so they don't count towards 375 until i register them right?

All animations listed under the SexLab MCM - Toggle Animations tab, count toward your SexLab total regardless of whether they are active (checked) or not.  Active simply means they can be chosen to be played. 

Any animations listed in NSAP, SLAL, etc that have not been registered with SexLab, do not count toward the SexLab total.  So it is best to choose only the animations in those packs that you wish to use and register only those to SexLab.

ETA:  Yeah, what Rydin said... ;)

Exactly. Until registered to SexLab they do not count. It is why we made these little packs with options. It allows the user to pick and choose what they register instead of forced to to have a preset list.

Got it Thanks guys so how about FNIS itself then? The limit for files(hkx?) of FNIS is 5000 I think I read somewhere on this forum? And how does someone keep track of that number or what happens when you exceed it? Game crashes or does FNIS generator stop working? That page on FNIS is so long I admit, I read it all at one point before and watched the video but it's been awhile and if it has that information on that page just let me know and i'll go check it out.

Got it Thanks guys so how about FNIS itself then? The limit for files(hkx?) of FNIS is 5000 I think I read somewhere on this forum? And how does someone keep track of that number or what happens when you exceed it? Game crashes or does FNIS generator stop working? That page on FNIS is so long I admit, I read it all at one point before and watched the video but it's been awhile and if it has that information on that page just let me know and i'll go check it out.

When you run "Update FNIS Behavior" it will tell you how many animations (HKX) files it has processed for both Character and Creatures.  The last 2 lines of the generation output.

Hitting that limit can cause FNIS to stop working, work really slowly, and/or cause CTD on load.  The main culprit is poser mods.  If you are only using the animation packs, you won't get anywhere close to the limit.  Add in a bunch of posing idles, and you will. 

i think mine says around 4800 i think, but so far i only have more nasty critters, nsap this animation pack sexlab. so that seem pretty high.

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted.  With all the new animations available it does add up quickly.

Is the 4800 both character and creatures?  It's 5000+ for each one, not together.

I heard it was 8/9000?

From what I understand.... there is a hard (ish) limit in the 7-8k range; but from posts that I was reading while researching FNIS it seems that some people have had problems going above 5k.  Granted, each setup is different, so that is a contributing factor; but the higher the number of animations, the more unstable the game load and saves become.  I was saying 5k+ as a very conservative figure.  I haven't seen anything from Fore that states there is a set max; so I guess it just depends on each setup.  Maybe it can go as high as 9k. 

When you run "Update FNIS Behavior" it will tell you how many animations (HKX) files it has processed for both Character and Creatures.  The last 2 lines of the generation output.

Hitting that limit can cause FNIS to stop working, work really slowly, and/or cause CTD on load.  The main culprit is poser mods.  If you are only using the animation packs, you won't get anywhere close to the limit.  Add in a bunch of posing idles, and you will. 

Oh wow those add up fast i'm at a little over 3,000 already i mostly have sexlab stuff but a couple other nexus mods, no posing mods not sure what those even are. But thanks for the info I appreciate that.

So, forgive me for asking something that's probably been asked quite a lot over the last 19 pages (of which, I've read a few). I just want to confirm my understanding of the purpose and use of this mod:

If I have SL1.61b, NSAP, Zaz's anim pack (606-7, wtvr)  and this mod with the associated packs that I see are linked on the first page and I install them in the order I just wrote them, would I:

a. Have every anim in existence that's been packaged for users and not mods?

b. have a working load order?

c. Have lots of overlap, and if so, how is that handled by these mods?

Many thanks for any help offered for these questions.