Hey guys, this guide has been helpful except for one thing:

• Install each pack one by one. If you use Mod Organizer, the should be installed as a proirity below SLAL. If you use NMM, they should be installed after SLAL is installed. If you install manually via drag and drop (not recommended) any Meshes, Textures or SLAnims folders and their contents must be installed inside the Data folder. Ensure that all files are there as sometimes the .json files are not added correctly in the process.

It says to "install each pack" under the Install Instructions. Needless to say, I'm a little confused on how exactly how install them since I'm looking at the guide. I'm using Mod Organizer: how do I set up the directory so that MO recognizes it and tells me it's a proper Data folder and all that?

So, forgive me for asking something that's probably been asked quite a lot over the last 19 pages (of which, I've read a few). I just want to confirm my understanding of the purpose and use of this mod:

If I have SL1.61b, NSAP, Zaz's anim pack (606-7, wtvr)  and this mod with the associated packs that I see are linked on the first page and I install them in the order I just wrote them, would I:

a. Have every anim in existence that's been packaged for users and not mods?

b. have a working load order?

c. Have lots of overlap, and if so, how is that handled by these mods?

Many thanks for any help offered for these questions.

a. use the information on the second page; installing every back results in duplications

b. that really depends on your set up. Noone can see your load order.

c. Not sure what you mean by overlap.

Hey guys, this guide has been helpful except for one thing:

• Install each pack one by one. If you use Mod Organizer, the should be installed as a proirity below SLAL. If you use NMM, they should be installed after SLAL is installed. If you install manually via drag and drop (not recommended) any Meshes, Textures or SLAnims folders and their contents must be installed inside the Data folder. Ensure that all files are there as sometimes the .json files are not added correctly in the process.

It says to "install each pack" under the Install Instructions. Needless to say, I'm a little confused on how exactly how install them since I'm looking at the guide. I'm using Mod Organizer: how do I set up the directory so that MO recognizes it and tells me it's a proper Data folder and all that?

Do you mean the PDF guide? Why are you reading it? Are you installing packs only or making your own packs?

This video explains how to install mods via MO: https://youtu.be/o3po0b9g3Cw?t=18m46s

All packs updated to their lastest versions on the download page. Guide updated to 1.1 to add some modding basics to people brand new to HKX files, their formulas and the data folder file structure. I have made it clear both in the download page already and now on the guide itself that the guide should NOT be used by people just installing the packs. The guide is renamed to a modder's guide as it should only be used for people creating packs, not installing them.

ty rydin, I got it working!

The only problem I think I have is your anim pack, because others comes with ''meshes'' folders or ''data'' folders, and therefore I know where to put them, but your anim pack comes with different and strange folders.

I don't have an anim pack.

Rydin eddited the Post you can find them on the front page under:

"PACKS
You will also find animations packs created by the joint effort of our community. These packs can be download and uses with SLAL to add animations into the game if you have no plan to make your own. Take into mind these packs will be the responsiblity of the people who make them. Each person will have a different view to what should be tagged what and how. If you are unhappy with the way the user has packed the animations, I recommend you to read the guide and make your own.

For a full list of links to each of the packs and where to find them, please visit this post."

Guest Shashankie

PACKS

Below is a list of current packs which are available on the forum. It is important to note that it is down to the user to decide which packs they use, the reasons they use them and take responsiblity for any results. I cannot advise you which is the best packs to use. If more than one person makes a pack, it is the users responsibility to decide which is best. Please try and not flood the support forum with questions of "what is the best pack(s) to use."

SUPPORT PAGES

Below are the links to the posts within this thread to where the pack makers update their packs and and edit the post with known faults and bugs. Use the below information to help you with any issues you have and check for any downloads the main download section may not have updated with yet.

Please ensure you read the isntructions of each individual pack as they may have additional requirements.

More to come as other pack makers agree and set up their pack page.

Hey Rydin, Why you removed all the packs from Mod Downloads?

Guest Shashankie

Cause it's easier to link people to the pages and let them check for updates than me trying to keep an eye on different packs.

Just tell them to PM you once they have updated the pack.

Cause it's easier to link people to the pages and let them check for updates than me trying to keep an eye on different packs.

Tried that. But some updates happen faster than others and when I get around to uploading and updating, I've missed a couple of updates. If people watch the threads they will see the updates when they are there and they will download them anyways wither I update the main thread or not.

Guest Shashankie

Tried that. But some updates happen faster than others and when I get around to uploading and updating, I've missed a couple of updates. If people watch the threads they will see the updates when they are there and they will download them anyways wither I update the main thread or not.

Mod has easy approach then Forums but its your choice. You can add mirror to forums which is easier for you too.

So, forgive me for asking something that's probably been asked quite a lot over the last 19 pages (of which, I've read a few). I just want to confirm my understanding of the purpose and use of this mod:

If I have SL1.61b, NSAP, Zaz's anim pack (606-7, wtvr)  and this mod with the associated packs that I see are linked on the first page and I install them in the order I just wrote them, would I:

a. use the information on the second page; installing every back results in duplications

the fact that I'd have duplicates answers C, and your answer for A works too. Thank you.

a. use the information on the second page; installing every pack results in duplications

the fact that I'd have duplicates answers C, and your answer for A works too. Thank you.

Yeah you only need to install packs that have files not in NSAP. So do not install the Arrok, Guffel, Xandero or Mitos packs and you should get no duplicates bar perhaps one FunnyBusiness one. The rest will be new, but watch your limits.

I think ''miss an update'' is a minor problem, I'd rather come to one place to know where all the packs are, we lack a place like that now :/

i posted it 10 comments above 

"PACKS
You will also find animations packs created by the joint effort of our community. These packs can be download and uses with SLAL to add animations into the game if you have no plan to make your own. Take into mind these packs will be the responsiblity of the people who make them. Each person will have a different view to what should be tagged what and how. If you are unhappy with the way the user has packed the animations, I recommend you to read the guide and make your own.

For a full list of links to each of the packs and where to find them, please visit this post."

The link is there which will lead you to all packages

Sorry guys, but really? Don't I do enough without having to be your bookmark/search/mod manager?

I've posted a link that (thanks to katzumi) has been posted twice on this page. A link to all the packs. Take some ownership!

So once again, the link. Which will take you to each page where the packs are updated by their makers.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/?p=1389378

Sorry guys, but really? Don't I do enough without having to be your bookmark/search/mod manager?

I've posted a link that (thanks to katzumi) has been posted twice on this page. A link to all the packs. Take some ownership!

So once again, the link. Which will take you to each page where the packs are updated by their makers.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55268-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/?p=1389378

And you thought this would be easier than keeping NSAP up-to-date?  post-61020-0-03536700-1456090036.gif

sounds like 2 shots and a beer time...

And you thought this would be easier than keeping NSAP up-to-date?  attachicon.gifin-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

sounds like 2 shots and a beer time...

It was a concern that I hoped wouldn't happen. I have considered a few times to go back to NSAP, but then I think "what good is it now?" if only to have one person control the flow of updates. Even I don't use NSAP. I've just adapted the main SexLab script with aniamtions I know I actually like, will use and suit my play style. There is sooooooo many nower days we are really spoilt for choice. That and we are reaching limits and file sizes are huge that there seems no reasonable way to manage it well. Unless one person managed all the packs, and the packs were split down to even more smaller sizes (humans, creatures, furniture and other variables). Would have been nice if I could create maybe some HTML script that would automatically code a script based on tick-box stype options which the user can then just generate themselves, haha.

I seem to be having an issue!

I have sexlab 1.61b installed, the newest NSAP, and the newest SLAL. But when I install the new animation packs in game through the MCM, I seem to lose all my sexlab and NSAP animations.

Meaning, that the only animations I can use are the ones I just added through SLAL.

Is this normal? I thought it was to add animations to the already exisiting sexlab registry?