I seem to be having an issue!

I have sexlab 1.61b installed, the newest NSAP, and the newest SLAL. But when I install the new animation packs in game through the MCM, I seem to lose all my sexlab and NSAP animations.

Meaning, that the only animations I can use are the ones I just added through SLAL.

Is this normal? I thought it was to add animations to the already exisiting sexlab registry?

You shouldnt lose the sexlab ones! You are doing something odd there

Guest Shashankie

All Anubs Animation for SLAL.

How to use it:

Download and install SLAL with all its requirements here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/page-1

- Download my pack and any other Pack you want arround here on LL.

- Copy the Packs into your Skyrim/data folder

- Run Fnis for User

- Register Animations ingame in MCM.

- HF

When I update the pack with his new Animations you will find the new Packs here.

If you have Problems contact me, I will try my best to help you.

Pack contains:

"Aggresive anal"

"Domination cowgirl"

"Draugr stand"

"Sabrecat foreplay"

"Femdom"

"Wolf Threesome"

"Futa1"

"Bear Foreplay"

"Bristleback (Boar)"

"Boar Breeding"

"Vampire Sex Feeding"

"Anal Nelson"

"Falmer Missionary"

"Falmer Holding"

"Falmer Doggy"

"Vampire Lord Blowjob"

"Falmer 3some"

"Bear Hug"

"Wolf Test"

"Wallfront"

"WallBack"

"WallSide"

Change Note:

1.9 added Wallside and updated Falmerdoggy, added Standing Tag for Wall animations.

1.8b add updated Wolftest

1.8 add Wallfront and Wallback

1.7 added Wolf Test

1.6 added "Bear Hug" 24.01.2016

Anubs SLAL Pack Fixed for Katzumi.7z

Hey Katzumi here's the alignment fix. I haven't fixed the alignment of creatures.

Guest Shashankie

I seem to be having an issue!

I have sexlab 1.61b installed, the newest NSAP, and the newest SLAL. But when I install the new animation packs in game through the MCM, I seem to lose all my sexlab and NSAP animations.

Meaning, that the only animations I can use are the ones I just added through SLAL.

Is this normal? I thought it was to add animations to the already exisiting sexlab registry?

You shouldnt lose the sexlab ones! You are doing something odd there

You must be doing something wrong. Follow these steps.

1. Open SL Anim Loader MCM and Click Enable All Animations And then Register All.

2. Open NSAP Menu and do the same.

Note: Don't use Reset Animation Registry in Sexlab Menu as you would then require to Re-Register Animations from Packs.

and the third time http://www.loverslab...acks/?p=1389378 will take you to the packs where you find actual funnybiz pack by Shashankie 

Dude. Thx :). You cant believe how terrible it is sometimes in this forum, because someone links a link to link to another link and you end up at the initial thread where he actually asked for help. For people who are always following LL threads this seems unbelievable, but it happens to many of us. Some of us even screw up our mods because we miss information due to link-loopings.

Have a nice evening ;)

Hi guys, I've downloaded SLAL and a bunch of packages. When I attempt to register animations it says 0 animations registered. I've seen a post made by someone previously on the issue but could not find the solutions for it.

All the packages show up and FNIS says those animations are registered and all that, but I cannot register any animations into SexLab.

I am using MO, downloaded all these animation packs and chuck them into appropriate folders inside SLAL's folder.

Please help. 

Thanks in advance! :D

Edit: Nevermind, they are actually working, I just saw a few played just now :D! Although it's a bit strange that they don't appear in SexLab under the Toggle animation section at all.

Hey guys, this guide has been helpful except for one thing:

• Install each pack one by one. If you use Mod Organizer, the should be installed as a proirity below SLAL. If you use NMM, they should be installed after SLAL is installed. If you install manually via drag and drop (not recommended) any Meshes, Textures or SLAnims folders and their contents must be installed inside the Data folder. Ensure that all files are there as sometimes the .json files are not added correctly in the process.

It says to "install each pack" under the Install Instructions. Needless to say, I'm a little confused on how exactly how install them since I'm looking at the guide. I'm using Mod Organizer: how do I set up the directory so that MO recognizes it and tells me it's a proper Data folder and all that?

Do you mean the PDF guide? Why are you reading it? Are you installing packs only or making your own packs?

This video explains how to install mods via MO: https://youtu.be/o3po0b9g3Cw?t=18m46s

I'm just installing them, but the .7z files have the wrong directory layout and I don't know how to fix it. For example, Creature Animations, Human Animations, and Falmer Evacuation Animations are just packs but aren't laid out how I'm used to, so I'm not sure how to install them; MO says they don't have a proper Data folder, but it doesn't seem as simple as just adding one since there are .inis as well as other files.

Guest Shashankie

Hi guys, I've downloaded SLAL and a bunch of packages. When I attempt to register animations it says 0 animations registered. I've seen a post made by someone previously on the issue but could not find the solutions for it.

All the packages show up and FNIS says those animations are registered and all that, but I cannot register any animations into SexLab.

I am using MO, downloaded all these animation packs and chuck them into appropriate folders inside SLAL's folder.

Please help. 

Thanks in advance! :D

Edit: Nevermind, they are actually working, I just saw a few played just now :D! Although it's a bit strange that they don't appear in SexLab under the Toggle animation section at all.

Sexlab has multiple pages now

I'm just installing them, but the .7z files have the wrong directory layout and I don't know how to fix it. For example, Creature Animations, Human Animations, and Falmer Evacuation Animations are just packs but aren't laid out how I'm used to, so I'm not sure how to install them; MO says they don't have a proper Data folder, but it doesn't seem as simple as just adding one since there are .inis as well as other files.

I have downloaded the SLAL Evacuation pack (I assume you are using the one made by forerunner414 from this post) and it installs for me with no warning about the directory layout. Inside that folder is the Meshes, SLAnims and the readme file, all in the correct layout/directory/paths. My only thoughts are that you have downloaded the HKX modder's resource file from Evacuations page itself, which is NOT a pack, and this is why you have having issues.

and the third time http://www.loverslab...acks/?p=1389378 will take you to the packs where you find actual funnybiz pack by Shashankie 

Dude. Thx :). You cant believe how terrible it is sometimes in this forum, because someone links a link to link to another link and you end up at the initial thread where he actually asked for help. For people who are always following LL threads this seems unbelievable, but it happens to many of us. Some of us even screw up our mods because we miss information due to link-loopings.

Have a nice evening ;)

Didn´t mean to be rude but i postetd it 2 Times one page before as did Rydin and even on this page was the link in one of Rydins Posts  ;)

@Katzumi

For your next release, could you separate Anub's human and creature animations. Shashankie has started separating his SLAL Funnybizness animation pack due to a possible issue of getting corrupted save games from registering too many animations which was recently discovered with info posted on another thread (http://www.loverslab...ed-saves/page-1). This would be greatly appreciated as I only use the human animations in my game. Thanks.

I made a SLAL version of More Nasty Critters for my own use, but I thought I'd offer it up here in case anyone wants to incorporate it into the main project.

The Hagraven doggystyle doesn't line up quite right and I couldn't find any way to test the Skeever 4-way animation, but I think it's all working pretty nicely other than that.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105270899/SLAL%20More%20Nasty%20Critters%202016-03-04.7z

It still requires the original More Nasty Critters mod (for CreatureFramework and NudeCreatures), but you can disable the MoreNastyCritters.esp.

Edit: fixed the esp.

Still here.  I see Shashankie has taken up FB's updates.  It got to the point where I was only modding skyrim and not actually playing it for fun.  It dawned on me and I thought "Well...this is silly".

I'm compiling the new evacuation falmer cowgirl and cowgirl 3 way into a pack.  I will still be here, but at not the frequency I was before. 

before i murder my game with a million animation conflicts i figured i'd ask if any of the packs in the second post have overwrites with more nasty creatures?  i found post 396 so i know which packs to skip to limit overwrites from NSAP, but looking at the packs i see a good number of creature animations and wanted to know if i've going to cause a mess.

Guest Shashankie

Still here.  I see Shashankie has taken up FB's updates.  It got to the point where I was only modding skyrim and not actually playing it for fun.  It dawned on me and I thought "Well...this is silly".

I'm compiling the new evacuation falmer cowgirl and cowgirl 3 way into a pack.  I will still be here, but at not the frequency I was before. 

Same here Forerunner414. I have not played a game even once after making pack

I can't seem to get any of the creature animations to work with Anubs pack

I select everything in SLAL, everything appears to register, I reset the registry, go to test the animations and... nothing, doesn't even appear as a possible animation in Sex Lab

Character animations all work fine, and I've noticed when I go back into SLAL the creatures animations are marked but when I hover over them they now have Registered: FALSE

Anything I could've done to cause this problem?

EDIT: Solved my problem, I kept rebuilding the registry after registering the animations, this caused the creature animations to disappear. Got stuck in the old method of having to rebuild the registry, working perfectly now.