Hello, I have some issue report for FunnyBizness Pack by Forerunner414 PS: I have install the animObject.esp Forerunner414 make... and run FINS ... others are fine ...

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.pngattachicon.gif6.png

...gah.  I fixed this.  What the hell...looking.

Do you mean you have already fixed that? I download the newest mod just yesterday...

I just updated it a few hours ago.  I fixed the above 11.7.  I'm looking through everything to make sure I didn't bork something.

Edit - I just reinstalled my 11.8 pack, started a new game.  All the animations are fine and aligned just as I expected.

With the Draugr choke animation, I faced the Draugr that direction because on scene 3 and 4 it is obviously a behind/standing/doggy style. 

Something on your end.

Recommendations:

Uninstall whatever FB SLAL pack you have.

Redownload my 11.8 pack.

Reinstall with whatever MO you chose ( I use NMM, I have zero experience with actual MO).

Run FNIS for users.

Start new/load game.

Reset Sexlab Animation registry.

Register the animations you desire.

When the animation plays and it still seems off, make certain the positioning in Sexlab MCM under 'animation editor' is set to 0.  Cycle scenes and it should be good.

Not sure about SL animation load, 350ish I believe but FNIS is 4887 human, 1231 animal.  Reading through this as I'm updating SLAL packs  :shy:   Does anyone know what's happening with AnPack since it vanished after the LL rollback?

Would be great to get permission to dismember the mod into a SLAL pack ;)

Not sure about SL animation load, 350ish I believe but FNIS is 4887 human, 1231 animal.  Reading through this as I'm updating SLAL packs  :shy:   Does anyone know what's happening with AnPack since it vanished after the LL rollback?

Would be great to get permission to dismember the mod into a SLAL pack ;)

Anpack...was that the animations with stools and chairs and a couch in it?  Everything was always horrible misaligned for me and the modern furniture clashed with my playthrough.

I still have the download; if I'm feeling spunky I'll throw it in it's own pack.

I wonder how close we are to hitting that new 300(?) cap.

I'm more worried about GenerateFNISforUsers's max cap :(

Already hit it (unsure of the number, but ZAZ pushes it over the edge) with a handful of SexLab mods (NSAP & SLAL included) and Halo's Poser. Had to take off FunnyBizness's massive animation pack for it to work again.

I wonder how close we are to hitting that new 300(?) cap.

I'm more worried about GenerateFNISforUsers's max cap :(

Already hit it (unsure of the number, but ZAZ pushes it over the edge) with a handful of SexLab mods (NSAP & SLAL included) and Halo's Poser. Had to take off FunnyBizness's massive animation pack for it to work again.

This is another benefit of SLAL of NSAP; it allows you to decide which packs to have. Sadly though, the draw back is limitations and the user ultimately needs to decide which pack/mod/animations/idles/poses they prefer to have. MO easily fixes this with profiles (you can have different game types with different packs and mods) so there is a plus for anyone who hasn't used MO to look into to start using it.

Hi, rydin..

I noticed that you say Most of the packs made so far only feature what is NOT included in SexLab and NSAP, but not every pack of them... so I want to ask if I register the animations from the pack which have already been registered by NSAP, what will happen?

- FNIS records consistence/duplicate eeror

- you doible register two animations, taking up valuable slots/space

- you register duplicate hkx files in FNIS, taking up valuable slots space

- animations may not play

SLAL is giving me some problems. It seems to work fine until I manually check the animations in sexlab, my NSAP animations are installing but my SLAL ones are not, except for one anim by D_MannX. Animations by Leito and Evacuations are not showing up in the sexlap toggle animations list and are not occurring in game. Any ideas?

Everything is updated and FNIS seems to be working fine. 

Also Funnybiz pack isnt showing up in SLAL.

dude this is making my brain hurt, a lot.

I am not yet an animator (not sure i even want to be now) as a mod user not an author (in this case),  I was hoping to simply down load the animation packs and at most type in a txt file the name of the animation packs and sex lab animation loader does the rest. at this rate i may well just stick with NSAP clunky though it is.

As i doubt very much that Gopher would even for a second consider making a video tutorial on using this, I am at the moment left completely stupefied by this, so unless someone else is going to make a video tutorial for this, it will take me more time than I can currently spend on deciphering this process.

dude this is making my brain hurt, a lot.

I am not yet an animator (not sure i even want to be now) as a mod user not an author (in this case),  I was hoping to simply down load the animation packs and at most type in a txt file the name of the animation packs and sex lab animation loader does the rest. at this rate i may well just stick with NSAP clunky though it is.

As i doubt very much that Gopher would even for a second consider making a video tutorial on using this, I am at the moment left completely stupefied by this, so unless someone else is going to make a video tutorial for this, it will take me more time than I can currently spend on deciphering this process.

to get this working first install SLAL and make sure it's loading in game correctly.

add the packs with you favourite mod manager. (if you use MO, choose manual option and make sure that the folders are correctly in the Data folder)

run FNIS for USER.

launch the game.

you're done

Okay. I get the impression people need more guidance on using this mod. People are either failing to read the instructions, reading things not aimed at them or generally overlooked everything and got themselves confused. I will revamp the main page tonight with more detail. No video tutorial cause that is a bit time consuming for something that really is so simple.

Is there a list somewhere with the contents of each pack ?  It's getting kind of confusing. If I install every pack available from here, will I duplicate anything? (assuming SL 1.61b and NSAP  3.1 already installed)

Agreed would also like to know this!

On the main page there is a list of the packs and a source of the animator's page. There are also support pages in post 2. These links will take you to the information you desire.

Is there a list somewhere with the contents of each pack ?  It's getting kind of confusing. If I install every pack available from here, will I duplicate anything? (assuming SL 1.61b and NSAP  3.1 already installed)

Agreed would also like to know this!

On the main page there is a list of the packs and a source of the animator's page. There are also support pages in post 2. These links will take you to the information you desire.

Aaaaah I am so blind, thank you! 

y having these packs you should then have all available animations. However you are most likely to be very close to SexLab 1.60+ limit on animation slots.

A quick question about this sorry, I haven't actually yet re-installed my skyrim game and started all the modding again, so I am not sure how SLAL works.

If I was to download all the packs, can you then choose which individual animation you want to add to sexlabs? Or does it add the whole pack? Second part is, lets say you add all the packs but only add a few of the animations of a certain pack (if that's possible assuming the first question is positive) do the unloaded animations still take up a slot of the 300 limit although they are un-registered? 

There are a few of FBs animations I like but not the whole lot, thanks again for your time!

y having these packs you should then have all available animations. However you are most likely to be very close to SexLab 1.60+ limit on animation slots.

A quick question about this sorry, I haven't actually yet re-installed my skyrim game and started all the modding again, so I am not sure how SLAL works.

If I was to download all the packs, can you then choose which individual animation you want to add to sexlabs? Or does it add the whole pack? Second part is, lets say you add all the packs but only add a few of the animations of a certain pack (if that's possible assuming the first question is positive) do the unloaded animations still take up a slot of the 300 limit although they are un-registered? 

There are a few of FBs animations I like but not the whole lot, thanks again for your time!

When you download the pack and run in FNIS, you have no choice but to register EVERY hkx files in that pack into FNIS. Unless you make your own pack, you are stuck there.

Once in game. SLAL gives you an MCM menu where you can individually select what aniamtions you actually regster into SexLab itself. Any that are unregistered to SexLab they will not take up a Sexlab slot. So if the pack has 50 animations and you register 25, 25 slots are taken up.

Hope this helps. :3

When you download the pack and run in FNIS, you have no choice but to register EVERY hkx files in that pack into FNIS. Unless you make your own pack, you are stuck there.

Once in game. SLAL gives you an MCM menu where you can individually select what aniamtions you actually regster into SexLab itself. Any that are unregistered to SexLab they will not take up a Sexlab slot. So if the pack has 50 animations and you register 25, 25 slots are taken up.

Hope this helps. :3

Yeah, that's perfect thanks again!