Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

What is the status of the animation modding for this ? The last time I checked Beth had made it hard to animate mods for this game.So what is happening with that as I am thinking of buying this game at some point.

Theres a whole stickied thread about it.

I'll start with mine, I'd like to see feminine power armor mesh similar to Bubble Gum Crisis created with removable torso plate/plates that leave the frame exposing the crotch and breasts. I'm so sick of the game power armor that looks like I'm wearing a refrigerator :P

We could then script the plates to be lockable or removed by damage or have devious replacement plates for forcing the wearers submission.

Cool, post them up here when you are done

do you understand the purpose of this thread?

Not sure if I should ask this here or in the non-adult section but a mod that adds Sabine from Star Wars Rebels as a Sex-Tec compatible companion (When it's released anyway) as well as her bodyslide preset, armor, weapons, looks menu face preset, hair style, and her hair colors from seasons 1&2 would be bloody amazing!

post-1010111-0-70056500-1470621278_thumb.jpg

post-1010111-0-37244800-1470621464_thumb.jpg

post-1010111-0-44488000-1470621671_thumb.jpg

Not sure if I should ask this here or in the non-adult section but a mod that adds Sabine from Star Wars Rebels as a Sex-Tec compatible companion (When it's released anyway) as well as her bodyslide preset, armor, weapons, looks menu face preset, hair style, and her hair colors from seasons 1&2 would be bloody amazing!

There is a modular mandalorian armor mod on gunetwork you can grab.  Not skilled with making a companion but could possibly ask someone who has already made a companion mod for F4 to take a shot at it.

There are 3 types of mods that i would love to see in Fallout 4.

1. I would love to see a Consensual style of a Parasite Pregnancy mod where the main female character wants to attache/insert one of many different kind of parasites for pleasure/companionship/breeding/positive buff purposes. Parasites would vary in visual appearance, breeding pasterns and on where they attach too such as Vaginal/Canal/Uterus/breast/etc.

Unlike other adult mods and contrary to the parasite definition this one would be something the main female character would like to have inside with more positive buffs rather then negative.

2. Milk Mod Economy from Skyrim and/or a mod similar to it ported to Fallout 4. All about breast milk Milking. Milk machines, economy and settler happiness, hand pumps and something I would personal love; Npc's/settlers/companions wanting too Manually milk the main character on all fours would be a dream come true. 

3. A Ballbust/Knee to groin and some form of sexy mixed wrestling combat with Animations would be incredible but probably very hard to do, but I'd love to see it.

I know these mods would be hard but I'd love for someone to do even one of them.

I don't think it would be that difficult for face/head alone, even body shape could be replicated with a Bodyslide preset. You could use a face swapping program like Face Ripper to swap a face from a save onto say Piper, Cait, Danse etc as a basic way of doing it, adding/changing the actual character's name might require the Creation Kit though not sure.

You'd need the following off the top of my head:

- Game save of desired character.

- List of hair, eye, face mods, and other mods used if any including textures/models.

- Bodyslide preset for those using CBBE.

Can somebody model me a moonman helmet? I want to make a voiced Moonman follower, but I have no mesh.

Something like this?

ax3p4qnpa02zajs7g.jpg

Model still needs to be cleaned up and unwrapped to be textured.

will probably take a day or two to finish.

Yes, exactly like that. Would you let me use it? :D

That Moonman model looks sick, lol.

I do have a request, can any talented person create these hairstyles from Soul Calibur?  

Soulcalibur IV Cattails hairstyle

4E4D07E020160113231231420_zpspzamy8cx.jp

4E4D07E020160113231457388_zpsggr0ak4p.jp

4E4D07E020160113231517171_zpszzqn4uso.jp

SCV long hairstyle

Also, can anyone recreate this undergarment outfit as well as exactly as it appears in Soulcalibur?  This set has been one of my favorites in all of gaming and I would love to have these pieces in Fallout 4 too.  If possible, have the gloves, choker, underwear, garter straps and the stockings be all separate pieces.  The garter straps can use the ring slot for example so that you can use them or not if you feel like it and make sure to make them for the front only as they appear in Soulcalibur, I like them better for some reason than traditional garter straps.  Also make sure the garter straps attach to both the stockings and underwear as shown, no need for a garter belt, it takes away from the unique look I love so much about these.  That underwear is called the Tiger Lily Stockings in Soulcalibur and they are among my favorites.  I like the version in Soul Calibur V better than the ones from IV as shown here.  If someone can kindly make exact copies of this look down to the blue accents on the gloves, stockings and underwear, I would be very grateful.  Matter in fact, I actually want this character I made in SC V to be my PC in Fallout, if anyone is talented enough, can you even recreate her face just like it appears here and the hairstyle she is using too, I would be very grateful as I'm not talented enough to do it myself???  Since this outfit she is wearing doesn't have a top, I would love if they also recreated the Halter Top bikini as exactly as it appears in this game too down to being black with the blue accents to match the stockings and gloves.  I would also like the thong of the bikini to be recreated as a separate underwear choice as well for those that want to use the Halter Top Bikini only, morte choices, the better.  I would love to be able to wear this set including the Halter top as a complete outfit and separate pieces too for customizations and mix with other clothing mods.  I just really want her hair and the Tiger Lily stockings/underwear she is wearing.  To make things simpler, the colors and textures can be flat just like in the images.  You can create one set where they have a little bit of shine like leather like they are shown here and another being more cloth like similar to the Halter Top bikini.  Please also recreate the Halter Top bikini top and thong to have the same textures as the Tiger Lily stockings so that they match when worn together.  Oh yeah, the stocking themselves also cover her feet and toes too in a solid shape, so it makes it easier to model.  You can also create white versions of these with the same blue accents too please including both the top and thong of the Halter Top bikini with the same leatherlike and cloth textures as the black set.  I also use Caliente's standard CBBE body too.  I really would appreciate it if someone can make them happen.  Even if you can make the meshes, I would be grateful as I can try creating the textures myself, it's creating the 3d models that I'm no good at.  Even if you only wish to create one set of textures, please use the look like the one she is wearing now (Tiger Lily Stockings).  If someone can recreate her face and this specific hairstyle can make her into a partner follower and/or a save file for me to copy the face onto my PC character.  Her name is Rinoa-353 that I've been using since the days of Fallout 3/Soul Calibur IV in 2008, so she has been a favorite of mine since then.

SoulCalibur V Tiger Lily Stockings w/gloves and Kitty Choker

Rinoa%20SCV_zpscfmwbgad.jpg

Soulcalibur V Haltertop bikini

post-239429-0-84523100-1471469971_thumb.jpg

Uncensored versions and different colors for both Tiger Lily Stockings version from Soulcalibur IV and V and gloves outfit.  I prefer the look of the ones from V better.

post-239429-0-66396500-1471241825_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-63510900-1471241883_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-21209900-1471242106_thumb.png

post-239429-0-09454500-1471242156_thumb.png

post-239429-0-03540300-1471242183_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-52495900-1471242218_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-04573400-1471242244_thumb.png

post-239429-0-28704300-1471242481_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-92025900-1471249197_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-85958600-1471249752_thumb.jpg

post-239429-0-25197500-1471249792_thumb.jpg

For the Halter top as a separate piece from the normal plain black/blue, can you add the UNSC logo and the number 353 on opposite breast like I did in Fallout NV/3/TTW.  If not, I can do that myself, just make sure the textures can be worked on easily...don't worry, this request intends to be for me personally unless the creator wishes to release it but I would like credit for the character Rinoa-353 recreated from Soul Calibur though, lol.  I would be grateful if anyone can make this happen, the models themselves should be relatively easy to make since they are simply underwear, SCV version Tiger Lily stockings, long sleeve tight gloves and the choker and the halter top and thong.

post-239429-0-55506000-1471243058_thumb.png

post-239429-0-39232700-1471243081_thumb.png

I just want a nude version of vault girl statue

fallout-4-13-06-2016-screenshot-6_00FA00  it was added with the vault tech workshop 

someone made a topless version of the bobble heads i think on nexus

There is a naked version of the bobble heads somewhere, I have the file but no idea where I got it from.

Guest YoYoFuta

Weird, The modding for Fallout 4 is moving kinda fast and slow at the same time. We still don't have a male nude mod or a sex mod. But most of all does anyone know if there will be a SOS for Fallout 4 in the future.