Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Hey guys and girls !!

I want to create a cute Femboy/Delicate man with my main char but i dont see any mod with a decent body. Is only Mouain of muscle  or super manly body. I have try to create a Custom body with  Blender but i fail hard..  If someone can help me or show me a nice  mod to change the Mesh ! Thank you !  I had a idea change the Body with unique player put a Femalde body modified with no boobs to have a delicate body it could work but the problem no armor will show the right body :\

\m/

Hey guys and girls !!

I want to create a cute Femboy/Delicate man with my main char but i dont see any mod with a decent body. Is only Mouain of muscle  or super manly body. I have try to create a Custom body with  Blender but i fail hard..  If someone can help me or show me a nice  mod to change the Mesh ! Thank you !  I had a idea change the Body with unique player put a Femalde body modified with no boobs to have a delicate body it could work but the problem no armor will show the right body :\

\m/

First thing that comes to mind is Super Hero Bodies which despite the name may be the closest thing for what you want. Its a Bodyslide conversion of the male Enhanced Vanilla Bodies and as such you'll be able to customize it in Bodyslide to whatever you want. It will apply that body to all male characters in the game though unless you use a mod that lets your player character have a unique body. It also does not have a nude version yet, and while the author stated that they were working on it, that was quite some time ago and the mod hasn't been updated since so I don't know if it'll happen.

-Vanilla nude bodies for both Male/Female looking for a .esp so I can use it on my xboxone, Will load only for myself as private

- Retextured "Sexy" armor "What every armor retextured to be more well sexy and lore friendly :)

Not sure if possible :)

I would love a sexy trench coat mod. Basically just a trench coat, nude underneath. Like for piper, just a trenchcoat, hat , scarf, boots, open like the sexy vault suit, and naked!

Thanks,

Amanda 

Seconded. I want the same thing but with Physics, so the coat can fly open when you run!

Well, i did this one on the Non-Adult, but it applies here too! :)

I saw this on fallout general, and holy moly! they are free!

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?82174-DazStudio-and-Poser-freebies-by-EvilEliot

http://freelancecomics.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/evangelion-downloads.html

1465358625872.png

1465357604428.png

Evangelion+PlugSuits+by+EvilEliot.png

could someone please try to port atleast Asuka and Mari eva suits + The grey fox on the link?

heck these are on part with Fo4 and late skyrim high poly armors and texture mods

if someone wants to try to convert the eva plugsuit models, i have both Asuka test plugsuit and 3.33 outfit here in one file, also someone sent a message to the guy

since he said its free, as long as anyone says what you will do to that and reference him

leaving this here guys, im running out of time more quicker than Flash at crisis, since i don't know how to use DAZ3d

attachicon.gifFalloutPlugSuitEvilEliot.7z

if someone wants to try to convert the eva plugsuit models, i have both Asuka test plugsuit and 3.33 outfit here in one file, also someone sent a message to the guy

since he said its free, as long as anyone says what you will do to that and reference him

leaving this here guys, im running out of time more quicker than Flash at crisis, since i don't know how to use DAZ3d

attachicon.gifFalloutPlugSuitEvilEliot.7z

So I'm assuming the files ready for FO4 are in the data folder?

The Plugsuit should be dropped in Meshes and the PlugsuitMAT into Materials, then just create an Armor item in FO4Edit or GECK4 refering to them?

Nope can't find any nif files to use in that, I assume it still needs more converting somehow?

almost ready, the other modes appears to be the same with a bit modifications, but no one besides @myuhinny here uses daz3d

the 2 body models took form as "male"/female forms with the upper "male" and lower Female(i see where this is going) the textures are in PNG and the Models are in OBJ format(thank god), one is the full body model with hands and everything, the other one is separated between body, boots and hands, also they are T shaped

the 3.33 is inside of data/EvilEliot, its divided already between models and MAT

but she's ready for conversion, the model is a bit big, think its because of the DAZ3d, but myu isn't here to answer that

and someone put a message about the models if the community can use them on his blog, but since he said its free to anyone use it

and sorry for talking long to answer, real life is killing me faster than i thought

A small bump everyone, if someone knows how to DAZ3d, please make good use of it!

mainly because the Japanese/Asian community doesn't know the existence of this package Yet

Edit: heres the FBX file and the OBJ with all textures

PlugSuit_03.rar