Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

This is more of a clothing/weapon dual wielding mod but im trying to recreate revy from black lagoon into fallout 4 i have the basic cbbe body shape but i can't find a mod that imports a good clothing mod that would work and the dual wielding of some m9's. i also wanted to possibly recreate Shenhua as well but there are no good kimono mods either so i was wondering if someone knew of a few mods that could work in my attempt to recreate these two badass characters

I have only been able to find one post talking about this and that stopped last year in December. So I just thought I'd poke in here and see if anyone would be willing to create something for those of us who want a human/deathclaw hybrid. Now I may not be a modder in the creation sense, but I do at least know that races are hard if not impossible in Fallout 4. So what am I asking for? Well just some armor people can wear. Armor designed texture and mesh wise like the arms and legs of a deathclaw with its tail and horns thrown in as well. The armor could be worn by the player or if put into the level list maybe even raiders and gunners could wear it instead of combat or raider armor. My favorite picture for reference, (so long as you don't mind or are not offended by the vore fetish) is this http://bigbig-on-da....ram-2-627291335

Dogmeat has always been so boring and uninteresting to me, and not sexy.

So to make that companion more "interesting" why dont we change it?

Think about it a fully custom female slave girl that is forced to crawl for you? make it even better by adding her a tail butt plug. Now that would be great! 

post-1207133-0-80420700-1472589989_thumb.jpg

Sexualize female Deathclaw with smooth huge boobies, smooth plump ass, sexy curves, and female eyelashes please!

This is just a small fine example of what I like to see someday when Fallout 4 creatures get sexualize and I take no credit for the artwork. Artwork was done by SSOCRATES over at hentaifoundry.com so huge kudos to him.

post-115338-0-93980600-1472609837_thumb.png

You guys ever notice how in Fallout 3 and in New Vegas, all of the feral ghouls never had any gender features and if they had any, they would all be males. However, in Fallout 4, upon closer inspection there are infact female versions among feral ghouls. You can tell mostly because of their clothes or rags they still have on them from the prewar times along with some other feminine features I may have missed. So I figured why not also sexualize female feral ghouls and change their head or faces to be similar to that of the normal female ghouls found in Fallout 4 but keep them bald. That way I wouldn't mind getting pounce by them when they come at me. :)

Be on the lookout for that glowing pussy! :heart:

I do not take credit for this picture as it was found on Luscious.net

post-115338-0-95255100-1472611461_thumb.jpg

Somebody saved last versions of R.F. Females, R.M. Males and Natural Faces mods by avallonkao?

Will be greatly appreciated for links.

I have the version 1.2 CBBE, and version 1.0 Real Male Chest Hairy:

CBBE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vpxrna0wc4avhge/R.F_1.2-10982-1-2.7z

Male: http://www.mediafire.com/download/lxvrqju2wvwi3cw/Real_male_Chest_Hair-12197-1-0.7z

Do you have the version (any version number) for Jane Body?

There are so many great outfit there, but unfortunately for me I never really like the idea of outfit, not being able to mix and match. I'm looking for some stocking/tights and shoes/boots mods but I can't find any on Nexus (there are some stocking mods but either not great texture or not mesh-based stockings that can be equipped.

Can anyone recommend me some if there are stocking/shoes mods outside of Nexus? Thanks a lot!

There are so many great outfit there, but unfortunately for me I never really like the idea of outfit, not being able to mix and match. I'm looking for some stocking/tights and shoes/boots mods but I can't find any on Nexus (there are some stocking mods but either not great texture or not mesh-based stockings that can be equipped.

Can anyone recommend me some if there are stocking/shoes mods outside of Nexus? Thanks a lot!

Nightasy's "Hmm What To Wear" and the CBBE conversions have a few mix-and-match boots and stockings. If there's any mod out there that's closer to matching what you're looking for, I haven't seen it, but I'd be interested to find one.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10207/?

You guys ever notice how in Fallout 3 and in New Vegas, all of the feral ghouls never had any gender features and if they had any, they would all be males. However, in Fallout 4, upon closer inspection there are infact female versions among feral ghouls. You can tell mostly because of their clothes or rags they still have on them from the prewar times along with some other feminine features I may have missed. So I figured why not also sexualize female feral ghouls and change their head or faces to be similar to that of the normal female ghouls found in Fallout 4 but keep them bald. That way I wouldn't mind getting pounce by them when they come at me. :)

Be on the lookout for that glowing pussy! :heart:

I do not take credit for this picture as it was found on Luscious.net

I've tried to rig a cbbe mesh to feral ghoul skeleton, but the plugin seems can't import the skeleton with structure

Does anyone know if there is a "nude" cbbe clothing?

I mean I'm having a prick of a time getting a Fortezela chest piece to match with the latest Cross outfits gloves and feet and it actually is wickedly cool but I'm getting clipping issues. 

If there is no clothing does anyone know how to fix this in bodyslide?

Guest kimbale

People are picking stuff apart still, the physics stuff is a bit complicated atm, as there is no possibility to export vanilla physics in a usable way. For now there's only cloth physics taken from other parts. 

I just don't know what those blobs of data contain exactly, hopefully the nifskope team or some other awesome coder will hack those apart.

CBBE has some physics on boobs and invalidfate made some dresses with custom physics. 

I'm bumbling about throwing some vanilla phys thing around, i'm sure something can be done with the physics on Jangles - it's rigid body physics, not cloth; ie it'll work like people expect of "havoc physics".

CBBE has some physics on boobs and invalidfate made some dresses with custom physics. 

Euhm, but those physics don't work with most armor mods, Like 2ePac's Skimpy armors. They seem to be working at first, but as soon as you take off your cothes or replace them with any other outfit, the boobs just go haywire! And they stay that way...

Euhm, but those physics don't work with most armor mods, Like 2ePac's Skimpy armors. They seem to be working at first, but as soon as you take off your cothes or replace them with any other outfit, the boobs just go haywire! And they stay that way...

Hi, Dreamon666. That's no longer true with CBBE Version 2.1.  However, you cannot mix old breast physics with new breast physics.  You can, however, now mix non-physics with version 2.1 physics. I converted all of 2Pac's clothing for myself except the outfits which have skirt physics (like the drifter outfit). However, it doesn't hurt anything now to have the drifter without breast physics and the rest of the stuff with it.