Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Sigh....

I think this post pretty much sums up everything that can go wrong with a request post.

Congrats. I hope you are proud of yourself.

well oooopsieeeee, im a noob poster :3

No you are just egotistical, dont read, dont care and you think someone will go out of their way to design a dozen armors for hundreds of hours because you are so swell.

Yea... Good luck with that.

Meaning it's a copyright issue shininblade. If the other game found out that someone made a mod using their resources that they had worked on and all you do is "steal" from it. It's a copyright issue.

Sigh....

I think this post pretty much sums up everything that can go wrong with a request post.

No you are just egotistical, dont read, dont care and you think someone will go out of their way to design a dozen armors for hundreds of hours because you are so swell.

Ah Thank you Zhake but why is this for Fallout? i mean skyrim you have armor from such games as Tera, but it's all non profit so its not really copyright is it.

And Grine, seek help, you seem like a person who spends too much time on Forums and you don't know what to do further with your life. stop commenting for posts.

Meaning it's a copyright issue shininblade. If the other game found out that someone made a mod using their resources that they had worked on and all you do is "steal" from it. It's a copyright issue.

Sigh....

Ah Thank you Zhake but why is this for Fallout? i mean skyrim you have armor from such games as Tera, but it's all non profit so its not really copyright is it.

And Grine, seek help, you seem like a person who spends too much time on Forums and you don't know what to do further with your life. stop commenting for posts.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55247-mod-requests-fo4-adult-mod-request-thread/ Meaning go here.

And in addition, just because a game is "free" (which no game rally is, you always pay something, at least your time and personal data), that doesn't mean they won't sue the shit out of you, if you steal their assets. And if you meant with 'free' that the mod is free, that is mostly because you would earn a big shitstorm if yout ook money for it, from the community, and it would draw a lot of unwantet attention (see: sueing the shit out of you). Even the Terra armor for skyrim wasn't copied, but modeld with the games armor as reference. Which is 1. a lot more work, and 2. still not 100% legal, but more of a grey zone, since the mod is free, the author can argue with freedom of art, but it is then one of those things, that would be decided by the amount of money you can pay a lawyer (and mostly those game companys have more of that than the normal joe). If you wan't skimpys, just wait, they will come, and till then, maybe have a look at nexus, there are a few (Honest Abe's is a good one, in my eyes).

Or, to quote Halstrom on said mod request thread :

And unless you are too old to learn new tricks or physically incapable, there's no reason most people can't learn how to do the mods they want themselves as the person with the idea often has the highest motivation to get the result they want.

@Moderator: please close, or move

There will obviously be penis mods, but I doubt there'll be something like SoS. Maybe someone will attempt to make a mod like it, but the original creator of the mod VectorPlexus (he also made Shape Atlas for Males) has disappeared out of the modding community whilst he was still working on SAM, then he gave the rights to SAM to someone else who I can't recall his name. And the person who has the rights of SAM didn't say anything about making SoS for Fallout. So yeah that's what I think.

I hope someone does actually make a mod like it though.

There will obviously be penis mods, but I doubt there'll be something like SoS. Maybe someone will attempt to make a mod like it, but the original creator of the mod VectorPlexus (he also made Shape Atlas for Males) has disappeared out of the modding community whilst he was still working on SAM, then he gave the rights to SAM to someone else who I can't recall his name. And the person who has the rights of SAM didn't say anything about making SoS for Fallout. So yeah that's what I think.

I hope someone does actually make a mod like it though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10101/? 

That's the beginning although I am using a different one.

He made a mod request, although it is behind a license, it is a request.  Perhaps its not in the right section but he is able to request it.    Please try to be helpful in pointing out a reason why it may not be picked up by someone.   Just being rude to people from the start because they may have overlooked something isn't helping anyone here on the forums.  

Please take your personal issues into a message between each other, and clear this up for actual Requests again.

Sigh....

LOL at Gimme's over exaggeration ...LOL

Dicks from Diamond City?

The Goodneighbor's Girth?

Sanctuary's Schlongs?

I mean i could go all day...lol

What about Wasteland Schlongs? .. lol

Hey peeps, I always thought that people made mods because they wanted to, because it was a fun thing for them and they sometimes like to show off and share their creations.... So whats with all this lame stuff about taking up peoples time and data.. its all part of modding is it not? political incorrectness does not suite gaming, so leave it out... LOL

Sigh....

LOL at Gimme's over exaggeration ...LOL

Dicks from Diamond City?

The Goodneighbor's Girth?

Sanctuary's Schlongs?

I mean i could go all day...lol

What about Wasteland Schlongs? .. lol

Hey peeps, I always thought that people made mods because they wanted to, because it was a fun thing for them and they sometimes like to show off and share their creations.... So whats with all this lame stuff about taking up peoples time and data.. its all part of modding is it not? political incorrectness does not suite gaming, so leave it out... LOL

I don't think the problem is the modding itself...because i do feel it's a labor of love, also, Loverslab being on patreon to allow the people who enjoy the mods to support the creators.

I think, the problem is coming from people posting new topics, about old news.  Like I seen Shade Animator, and i posted a topic, not realizing that it was already mentioned in a few container threads.

The other problem, is, if i want to check to see if something is mentioned, i have 35 pages to check here...

I just feel like the frustration is coming from constantly locking and removing threads that are duplicates.

I have been trying the best that I can but I lack the skills to do it.

I want a male body that is curvy with a little chub.Something along the lines of femboy + twink + androgynous  but NOT a futa.I still want a hint a masculinity.

I think the stuff I would want for it would be;

The body (have it still be gendered male but look feminine)

Female animations (don't know how to apply female animations onto a male body but I don't think the animations are too different )

Softer,high male voice (There is already a mod for that )

Why not futa?:

I want to still be able to have male pronouns as well as a male voice.

If anyone can help me out I would appropriate this,I don't think theres anything out there like this..All the male body re-placers I've seen are vanilla male(which cannot become curvy) and Musclebound/Super hero comic.

sounds weird maybe.... but something I really want is a mod that add underwear to the females out there in the commonwealth but no never nude option just underwear I could remove and not everyone should have underwear just make it random or based upon the woman so let's say a raider lady wouldn't wear underwear and but someone like Piper would wear underwear

sounds weird maybe.... but something I really want is a mod that add underwear to the females out there in the commonwealth but no never nude option just underwear I could remove and not everyone should have underwear just make it random or based upon the woman so let's say a raider lady wouldn't wear underwear and but someone like Piper would wear underwear

So in this instance, you'd want stand alone undies that when you kill someone, they wouldn't be wearing underwear? I could see a few issues within the game. But, I believe there is a mod if not being worked on, that is already out for this where the undies is not attached to the body texture. It's a mesh. 

So in this instance, you'd want stand alone undies that when you kill someone, they wouldn't be wearing underwear? I could see a few issues within the game. But, I believe there is a mod if not being worked on, that is already out for this where the undies is not attached to the body texture. It's a mesh. 

well what I meant was that the base body is naked but the mod should add underwear random to people so let's say I start a new game and meet trashcan carla she would wear underwear after that I start another new game meet her again but this time, because it's random, she wouldn't wear underwear and if I meet some more savage people like raider or children of atom there is a higher chance they wouldn't wear underwear maybe like 25% underwear and 75% no underwear

well what I meant was that the base body is naked but the mod should add underwear random to people so let's say I start a new game and meet trashcan carla she would wear underwear after that I start another new game meet her again but this time, because it's random, she wouldn't wear underwear and if I meet some more savage people like raider or children of atom there is a higher chance they wouldn't wear underwear maybe like 25% underwear and 75% no underwear

its possible to do

there was a mod for skyrim that using the leveled list did what your asking (can't remember what it was sorry)

Guest EV0003

I was browsing Reddit yesterday and found this (WARNING NSFW) rather interesting user. She has a pretty interesting taste in clothing and I realized that it would be awesome to have these sorts of outfits for player characters or even raiders within Fallout. I am unsure as to whether any modelers would be interested in making outfits like these, but I thought I'd have a look into modelling some myself (Even if only for practice modelling and texturing as I have never made a full blown mod before, I'm used to modelling environments more than characters or outfits).

Also please don't judge me too much lol

I was browsing Reddit yesterday and found this (WARNING NSFW) rather interesting user. She has a pretty interesting taste in clothing and I realized that it would be awesome to have these sorts of outfits for player characters or even raiders within Fallout. I am unsure as to whether any modelers would be interested in making outfits like these, but I thought I'd have a look into modelling some myself (Even if only for practice modelling and texturing as I have never made a full blown mod before, I'm used to modelling environments more than characters or outfits).

Also please don't judge me too much lol

There is a strap-on mod that could be used along with any of the corset-type mods or, if you want to go even further, there is the Lewd Commonwealth Conversion that changes all of the clothing to reveal the penises that everyone gains when using it (not CBBE compatible).