Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

CBBE has some physics on boobs and invalidfate made some dresses with custom physics. 

Euhm, but those physics don't work with most armor mods, Like 2ePac's Skimpy armors. They seem to be working at first, but as soon as you take off your cothes or replace them with any other outfit, the boobs just go haywire! And they stay that way...

Hi, Dreamon666. That's no longer true with CBBE Version 2.1.  However, you cannot mix old breast physics with new breast physics.  You can, however, now mix non-physics with version 2.1 physics. I converted all of 2Pac's clothing for myself except the outfits which have skirt physics (like the drifter outfit). However, it doesn't hurt anything now to have the drifter without breast physics and the rest of the stuff with it.

I only know of one type of physics, the ones that come standard with CBBE and Bodyslide. And you converted them manually?

CBBE has some physics on boobs and invalidfate made some dresses with custom physics. 

Euhm, but those physics don't work with most armor mods, Like 2ePac's Skimpy armors. They seem to be working at first, but as soon as you take off your cothes or replace them with any other outfit, the boobs just go haywire! And they stay that way...

Hi, Dreamon666. That's no longer true with CBBE Version 2.1.  However, you cannot mix old breast physics with new breast physics.  You can, however, now mix non-physics with version 2.1 physics. I converted all of 2Pac's clothing for myself except the outfits which have skirt physics (like the drifter outfit). However, it doesn't hurt anything now to have the drifter without breast physics and the rest of the stuff with it.

I only know of one type of physics, the ones that come standard with CBBE and Bodyslide. And you converted them manually?

I did, Dreamon666. In this thread I described how I did it:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/?p=1662864

It's not bad once you get the hang of it. I think it took me less than a minute per outfit for the 2pac stuff.

Don't convert the microbikini or drifter outfit, though. The former doesn't have a reference shape, and the latter has skirt physics. But the rest are fairly straight forward. If you have questions let me know.

Edit: Until you get comfortable with the process, I also recommend you not convert the spike/chain armor in 2pac's stuff because 2pac makes it two-part outfits. Part one is JustBody.nif which is the reference, and the second part is the chain without reference. I was able to convert it, but I remember that was complicated. You might want to skip those unless you like to play around and experiment :)

So, Pack have their nice feather necklace in two variations, and what about other two? Can some kind soul create bolo tie for the Operators

and bloody ears on a string(two or tree) for Disciples (I can't draw, I'm stupid in that field of arts)

Please. I will be very grateful (and those poor raiders too)

It would probably take some work, but I've always wanted some sort of dynamic weight gain/fitness mod for a Bethesda game. The sort of thing where your body actually has physical requirements, and going over them can cause things like weight gain, weight loss, muscle gain, or muscle loss.

There are already some mods like this for Skyrim, such as Pork Up, where your character dynamically gains muscle as you increase your Stamina and Health stats, and survival mods like Realistic Needs and Diseases, where you can starve to death or die of thirst if you don't regulate your caloric intake.

However, as great as those mods are for realism and role playing, RNaD does not let you, for instance, overeat, and become fat. You cannot over-consume calories and end up fat, no matter how many mammoth steaks you eat, nor can you fatten up another character by feeding them an excessive amount. 

If you want to gain weight, or become pregnant, or have someone else be pregnant, those are all completely different mods that you have to finagle into working together. And some of the puzzle pieces for certain things just don't exist. Going back to Skyrim, Pork Up is a "gaining" mod, but it's muscle gain, not fat. So you have to struggle to get all of the pieces to fit together and play nice with one another, some of them just aren't going to, and a few pieces don't even exist.

I'd love to see some sort of complete bodily control/function mod, or even the base framework of one, for Fallout 4.

I have a request, as i have so far only managed to cause a lot of CTDs trying to make this myself.

Nuka World has some new chairs and one of them looks quite fun, and I was hoping someone would be willing to do a mesh and texture swap.

https://i.imgur.com/lIRseR6.jpg <- random googled screenshot because I'm away from my gaming machine at the moment.

I'm specifically looking for the ghoul chair to be changed to have a raider or slave female strapped into it instead of the ghoul model, and the cushions removed. I've been trying to do it myself, but i suspect you actually need to be able to edit the meshes to do this and my abilities there are very limited.

Other possibilities of course abound such as males/futa/whatever strapped in there instead.

If it's already been requested/posted, apologies, I did some searching but all I found were reviews for Nuka World and people overeacting the the 'creepy' chair.

The interesting part about this specific chair is that it's already animated, the ghoul struggles, breathes etc. It's almost as if Bethesda know exactly how to tease perverts with interesting looking things but then stick a feral ghoul in there.

Perverting the Nuka World Arcade

So I was playing around with this and had some ideas, if anyone wants to run with them lets collaborate.

I was thinking it would be cool to add an "Adult" area of the arcade where you can play games for 

tickets. The games all have to do with slaves and how you mistreat them. Maybe one machine is a

whipping post where the amount of times you whip the slave is tallied for a score. Or another would

be pissing into their mouth and the first one to gag wins tickets. Basically just average arcade games that

have been perverted for raiders enjoyment. I think it would be interesting to work in a wager system on

some games, like maybe a slot machine, and if you don't get enough tickets to cash out you end up 

owing the arcade money. At which point you'll have a collar clapped on you and forced to become a part 

of the games until you pay off your debt. Or even better you roll a critical failure at which point the machine

laughs at you, rolls three crossbones then gasses you out of consciousness. Then you wake up stripped

and collared. I could see some quests being worked up out of this, as well as just the general fun of going

to an arcade to torture/humiliate slaves. Maybe it would be fun to even add in a radiant quest where you

can bring in followers or captured slaves and sell them to the arcade. And for fun some custom prizes could

be added so that when you go to cash in your tickets you have something to win. Some custom perverted

raider gear. A water pistol that shoots radioactive jizz on people. Maybe you could even win a slave! There

is a lot you can do with the arcade. Hoping someone takes advantage of it.

Don't know if a mod like this exists yet since my searches aren't coming up with much.

Are there any sexy Institute-themed outfits?  Like a naughty scientist outfit of sexy-but-deadly Courser?  Got an idea I'd like to roleplay for a playthrough and having such an outfit would help.  :)

This maybe? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8624/?

Eh...

I was hoping for something a bit more revealing than that.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anyone have any other ideas?