Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

And is with many questions that have already been asked in this regard, first we need a skeleton (which XP32 has already made an experimental version of), then we need bodies for the skeleton, then we need animations and then we need a way to add those animations to the game, then we need the framework in the game to get those animations to actually happen in appropriate situations. 

So will it happen? Yeah probably.

When will it happen? Probably not for a good long while. Until the game stops getting updated, dlc made for and the Creation Kit gets debugged/fixed/patched/made better.

If someone could get thee collars done by this guy imported would be great, I have no mesh skills but am doing an institute mod at the moment that could use them, preferably in White, Blue, Red, Green, Pink, Purple and Grey to match the Institute departments.

Someone might even be able to turn them into wrist and ankle cuffs too.

He's given full permissions to do what we want and we need some stuff ready for Sextec

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12501/?

You guys are ever noticed how on the helmets of the T-45, T-51, and T-60, there's that circular piece that looks like a filter or some sort down by the mouth area. Yeah, that piece should be able to pop right off during sex engagements exposing the pilot's mouth and allowing whatever creature with a penis, stick their penis inside and have the pilot blow them off without the need of removing the pilot's helmet. Same thing should happen with X-01 helmets except with the "beak" looking piece.

Also a mod that replaces vanilla female torso power armor with a more famine look alongside working vagina, anal hole, round ass, and breast. With bodslide compatibility and jiggle affects for power armor ass and breast area.

And speaking of jiggle affects, I wanna see my Nora's ass and breast jiggle every time she fires a gun. The bigger the caliber, the more noticeable the jiggle. ;)

Greets!

I'll venture in the game, and I'd like to know what are the necessary mods to warm it up, especially with originals and matures quests. The kind of spirit we find in The underground 2 (Morrowind), the Witcher or Vampires Bloodlines.

Any suggestions? :cool:

If someone could get thee collars done by this guy imported would be great, I have no mesh skills but am doing an institute mod at the moment that could use them, preferably in White, Blue, Red, Green, Pink, Purple and Grey to match the Institute departments.

Someone might even be able to turn them into wrist and ankle cuffs too.

He's given full permissions to do what we want and we need some stuff ready for Sextec

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3160-institute-slave-collar/

I have a request, could someone make sexy replacers for the suits? When I say suits I mean the suits, you know, the suits. lol Oh and the Laundered Loungewear too.

You know, I once requested 2pac (<---actual mod author) if he could do a sexy/skimpy version of the suits in-game. But sadly, I was met with a reply saying he didn't bother doing them since most people didn't bother dressing their female characters in suits anyway.

So next, I requested if he could also do a sexy or skimpy version of the tuxedo and have it hopefully look something similar to Zatanna's outfit from the DC Universe but has since never replied. But its cool, not like he was being paid in the first place.

So until someone takes an interest and make your request come true, your best bet is to learn and make it yourself.

I have a request, could someone make sexy replacers for the suits? When I say suits I mean the suits, you know, the suits. lol Oh and the Laundered Loungewear too.

You know, I once requested 2pac (<---actual mod author) if he could do a sexy/skimpy version of the suits in-game. But sadly, I was met with a reply saying he didn't bother doing them since most people didn't bother dressing their female characters in suits anyway.

So next, I requested if he could also do a sexy or skimpy version of the tuxedo and have it hopefully look something similar to Zatanna's outfit from the DC Universe but has since never replied. But its cool, not like he was being paid in the first place.

So until someone takes an interest and make your request come true, your best bet is to learn and make it yourself.

Outlawers armor pack on gunetwork has a Zatanna outfit.  You can use it to replace an existing armor/clothing in game.

I wanna rape huge sexy* female creatures while still in my power armor. And perhaps, make power armor a requirement if you wanna rape huge sexy* female creatures.

*Assuming someone comes out with a mod that heavily sexualizes female creatures cuz screw lore sometimes.

I can already imagine Nora grabbing hold of an exhausted Queen Deathclaw by her tail with one hand while the other on the sexy lizards soft plumped ass with the suit's thumb in its asshole, pulling the sexy creature towards Nora as she fucks the Queen's mutant pussy silly every time she thrusts her T-60 power armor's built-in sensitive cock back inside. And when Nora pushes the Queen forward a bit her hips backing up so the T-60's sensitive cock would slide partially out of the sexy mutant's pussy, the suits thumb from the hand holding onto the Queen's ass cheek would go deeper into her asshole. As if simulating the act of double penetration. The Queen Deathclaw's growls and loud roars gradually changes to loud squeals and moans, her mind filled with rage replaced with nothing but extreme pleasure, all from the constant powerful thrusts the T-60 power armor delivers with its huge sensitive cock.

Its pretty weird how there is already one paired animation mod (AP on nexus) Which doesn't work most of the time...

But there is not a single female/male masturbation mod... Which seems easier to make... But then again i'm not a modder so I wouldn't know.

So maby someone can look into making a male and/or female masturbation mod... Maby triggered by injecting some kind of chem or by playing a naughty holotape ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quick question for the vets, hopefully you guys can help with.

I would like to convert the SOS meshes to Fallout 4 but the problem I am running into is that the penises are straight ahead and not hanging downward. Since there is yet to be any animations or physics in the game yet this makes them look odd.

I would like them to look flaccid but I'm not sure how or if there is a way to make that happen.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help a guy out.

Thanks everyone.

Quick question for the vets, hopefully you guys can help with.

I would like to convert the SOS meshes to Fallout 4 but the problem I am running into is that the penises are straight ahead and not hanging downward. Since there is yet to be any animations or physics in the game yet this makes them look odd.

I would like them to look flaccid but I'm not sure how or if there is a way to make that happen.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to help a guy out.

Thanks everyone.

edit the bonenode is enough I think

Its pretty weird how there is already one paired animation mod (AP on nexus) Which doesn't work most of the time...

But there is not a single female/male masturbation mod... Which seems easier to make... But then again i'm not a modder so I wouldn't know.

So maby someone can look into making a male and/or female masturbation mod... Maby triggered by injecting some kind of chem or by playing a naughty holotape ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm just going to assume and hopefully answer your question is because most modders who work with complex mods (especially ones that require the Fallout 4 Script Extender also known as F4SE) are still waiting for Bethesda to "finalize" Fallout 4 after the Nuka World dlc. Unlike Skyrim or other previous Bethesda games, every new patch introduce to Fallout 4 seem to add a lot of things or bring lots of changes making it hard and stressful for modders to keep up and release a stable version of their own mod(s) with each patch. For example, the event with one of Bethesda's patch and the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch mod had caused your settlers to literally NOT do anything at all and just stand there all day (and night), along with settler count is always at the minimum. The only way to fix this problem at the time was uninstall the mod and start a fresh game, which btw was fucking bullshit cause I had a level 150 character at the time. So I'm pretty sure nobody wants to go through that again, I know I don't.

The only best way to add animations for now, would be replace one of the current vanilla animations with a custom animation. As shown with that one mod that added dance animation to the game but it replaced with one of the vanilla animation instead, which made it really awkward during conversations when your character would start dancing in the middle of it. Now it would be even more awkward if every npc started masturbating because they triggered what was suppose to be the (lets just say) vanilla sitting animation. Speaking of sitting animation, someone created a mod that added custom sitting animations that supposedly allowed your character to sit on the ground but if I remember correctly, the mod author also stated that it actually replaced the vanilla crouch animation for sneaking.

So your best bet is to wait for Bethesda to (again) "finalize" Fallout 4 and for the Script Extender team come out with lastest version of Fallout 4 Script Extender so mod authors can make your wildest Fallout 4 fantasies come true. Like I have said before, I hope this answers your question, if not curiosity.

Tbh with you, I am getting pretty sick of people asking why there are no sex mods out yet when its already been answered hundreds of time on more than one forum.

I'm just going to assume and hopefully answer your question is because most modders who work with complex mods (especially ones that require the Fallout 4 Script Extender also known as F4SE) are still waiting for Bethesda to "finalize" Fallout 4 after the Nuka World dlc. Unlike Skyrim or other previous Bethesda games, every new patch introduce to Fallout 4 seem to add a lot of things or bring lots of changes making it hard and stressful for modders to keep up and release a stable version of their own mod(s) with each patch. For example, the event with one of Bethesda's patch and the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch mod had caused your settlers to literally NOT do anything at all and just stand there all day (and night), along with settler count is always at the minimum. The only way to fix this problem at the time was uninstall the mod and start a fresh game, which btw was fucking bullshit cause I had a level 150 character at the time. So I'm pretty sure nobody wants to go through that again, I know I don't.

The only best way to add animations for now, would be replace one of the current vanilla animations with a custom animation. As shown with that one mod that added dance animation to the game but it replaced with one of the vanilla animation instead, which made it really awkward during conversations when your character would start dancing in the middle of it. Now it would be even more awkward if every npc started masturbating because they triggered what was suppose to be the (lets just say) vanilla sitting animation. Speaking of sitting animation, someone created a mod that added custom sitting animations that supposedly allowed your character to sit on the ground but if I remember correctly, the mod author also stated that it actually replaced the vanilla crouch animation for sneaking.

So your best bet is to wait for Bethesda to (again) "finalize" Fallout 4 and for the Script Extender team come out with lastest version of Fallout 4 Script Extender so mod authors can make your wildest Fallout 4 fantasies come true. Like I have said before, I hope this answers your question, if not curiosity.

Tbh with you, I am getting pretty sick of people asking why there are no sex mods out yet when its already been answered hundreds of time on more than one forum.

This isnt news to me don't worry, I have been tinkering with the Animated Prostitution mod that is in "alfa" right now on the nexus. Its in theorie working only how it has to be used is really weird... So yes there is a sex mod already or atleast a proof of conceptish mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14706/ - thanks to JoshNZ