[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know of a mod that turns off the combat AI during dialog or better, freezes time during dialog like pre-Skyrim? I'm so sick of repeating quest dialog over and over because enemies keep interrupting it that it's all I can do not to put the keyboard through a wall.

Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody has ported or could port the assassin suit from Dead Money into Fallout 4?

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_suit

If someone is willing to port it into FO4 I'd be grateful

There is a version being done on gunetwork.  Its not in the public section of the Fallout Modding forum as its still being tested, could say its in alpha wip stage.  A lot of F3 and NV armors are available there in the public section.  

• 2 weeks later...

Someone's probably said this before, but I would kill for something like Add Item Menu for this game. An ESP Explorer... I mean I'd freaking pay to have that made. There used to be one, but I read that it got taken down off of the nexus due to some kind of dispute, and even if you find it (I found it), the game has been updated since then and it no longer works.

I just want a simple hug and kiss mod for your romantic companion...I'm surprised people haven't made it yet, but they've made sex animations...surely a kiss can't be so much harder to animate than sex.

I'd like to see romantic spooning while the player character and companion are in bed with each other.

Here's an example of what "spooning" looks like.

It's more of a pose rather than an animation.

spoon.jpg

I've been requesting a "spooning" mod since the days of old skyrim, but no one has ever gotten to it.

It can't be THAT hard to make.

• 2 weeks later...