[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Is there any mod that makes getting both the local leader perks more, erm, well immersive, as it seems somewhat odd to me that you can buy them yourselves, when they seem to be ones that should be got as rewards for doing things like helping settlements and the people.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone saw some real Assaultron retextures that are high resolution and high quality. What we have with the High Res DLC is meh and I'd really like to improve the Sirius armor textures, they are too blurry for my tastes but the armor itself is great.

I made a retexture last year. Not sure if it's what you're after though. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18233

I was using this eye texture for my character but I lost it, I unistalled everything to make a fresh game/mods installation but forgot to save the damn texture and now I can't find it again. This is not from eye mods like The Eyes of Beauty, I remember that I downloaded from a random mod page on the Nexus but can't remember anything about it, so does anyone recognize this eye texture ? Can anyone help me ?

P.S.: Nevermind, I found it, I had the file saved on my external HD. Just had some trouble to find cause it's completely full and had to look through a lot of stuff.

Is there a mod that allows me to close those Get Smart-esque doors from Automatron? I don't want to try and make one myself if it already exists.

If you are talking about the Mechanists doors that Ada scans I saw a mod review about a Mechanists Lair makeover/cleanup and it added sliding doors at each of those spots...not the original doors but they looked nice and they closed. I believe it was Mechanists Lair Overhaul on Nexus.

Ok, hear me out.

Disciples power armor.

Bladed, brutal, ballin'.

You take the standard Raider Power Armor. You replace the helmet with one based on the various Disciples helmets, but bigger, badder, with breathing tubes coming out the front like regular power armor helmets. There are three eyes. They glow red.

The right gauntlet has some badass jagged Predator style wristblades.

The left pauldron has bladed ridges, too, but the right pauldron is flat, with a flayed and tanned face of some dude stretched ocer it, like this amurao dude here: http://silent-black.deviantart.com/art/L5R-Spider-Clan-Paragon-115324000

There's a necklace of bones hanging from the neck, and a severed hand or two on chains from the waist, like the old Raider Sadist Armor from 3 and FNV.

The whole thing is covered with tallymarks that look painted in dried blood.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know of a proper working High Heel mod? And I mean anatomically correct high heels, not those "fake" ones.

There aren't any because it's not yet possible to have it appropriately.

However at the moment I can recommend this:

The author who made zipsuit for Fallout 4 has a body that can use the real High heels only downside is that the feet stay permanently raised even without equipping the shoes.

HOWEVER, you can try my favorite body mod which is the foot fetishism body which has a slider for high heel feet. You can change the height of the feet so that high heels finally look good and not those stubby ankles that look ridiculous. There are two downsides: no one has made good high heels and also, when you do fine the high heel, it will clip through the floor because we don't have a script that raises the characters body. I don't mind the clipping too much so it doesn't bother me. I personally use the FFB body with high heels feet and have converted a few of my fave Skyrim heels to go along with them. It's a win win for me

Does anybody know of a proper working High Heel mod? And I mean anatomically correct high heels, not those "fake" ones.

There aren't any because it's not yet possible to have it appropriately.

However at the moment I can recommend this:

The author who made zipsuit for Fallout 4 has a body that can use the real High heels only downside is that the feet stay permanently raised even without equipping the shoes.

HOWEVER, you can try my favorite body mod which is the foot fetishism body which has a slider for high heel feet. You can change the height of the feet so that high heels finally look good and not those stubby ankles that look ridiculous. There are two downsides: no one has made good high heels and also, when you do fine the high heel, it will clip through the floor because we don't have a script that raises the characters body. I don't mind the clipping too much so it doesn't bother me. I personally use the FFB body with high heels feet and have converted a few of my fave Skyrim heels to go along with them. It's a win win for me

Yeah it's really a shame :(

I guess I'll have to wait for the proper script.

Thank you anyways!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've been out from Fallout 4 for sometimes and actually lost track about the progression of various type of mods (which is better, which is obsolete, and so on)

I should be ok with the basics (sorting mods, weapons, boobs, armors, armorsmith, boobs, etc.) but I want to ask some opinions/suggestions about a modlist for a new game.

I've done some research by myself but, as said before, I have some difficulties to evaluate which is better/updated/complete/etc.

Here a generic list about which kind of mod I'm looking for:

Surival oriented mods

Someting that adds an actual meaning to the survival gameplay like:

• Dangerous night (something that push you to make camp during the night)
  • More survival statistics (I don't know... hygene? relax? comfort?)
  • Dangerous weather (something that makes the enviroment one REAL enemy)
  • Better loot distribuition (need to scavenging around, lesser stimpack, need to trade etc.)

Settlement

I've noticed Sim settlement and I'm really pleased with that but I was also looking for something to fix the damn McGyver attitude of the sole survivor

Something like a procedural unlock of the various construction menu, related to the level or magazines or blueprints... like those related to "Picket Fences" magazine, but with all the buildable.

Gameplay

I really miss the durability of weapons and armors (and I find those workbeach around the world totally useless), does anyone knows a good mod that re-enable the durability?

Something like: the weapon/armor get damaged by usage and begin to be lesser effective until it get broken (or get stuck or whatever), when you find a workbench (of right type) you can repair it with a few scraps.

Lore

There's actually some mods that expand that sad map of the commonwealth (not the map itself, but what is inside: towns, city, locations, etc.)?

I mean, related to Fallout 3 and New Vegas this map is desolated and empty, it seems that they want to create a big deep world and they give up in the middle.

I've already beantown Interiors, but I was looking for something more oriented to give some life to the world.

___

Ok then, request maded, if someone knows the name of some mod of the kind that I search please let me know, feel also free to suggest more that you think it could be interesting to add.

I'll update this post to help future search, Tnx.

Was wondering if there is mod to allow the player character to play the same vanilla animation the npc's can ?? like leaning against a wall or do the idle when npc is working with crops ??

I have seen some posing mods but not commanding full animation.

Haven't used any though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16800/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5662/?

Closest thing I can think of is

And you can make an actor play an idle by using playidle followed by an idle name. To find idles search in the console: help idle 0. There will be a bunch of stuff, including creature idles, and not all idles are going to work,

I havne't been back to fallout to try this. I happen to know somethings about this as I was interested in

More direct control... lol.

Should look kind of like this: playidle idleclapping

Let me know if this helps... I haven't tried it yet and would be interested if it is truly functional this way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i'm looking for a "forage cap" or "side cap" model (i don't really know how to translate it in english), this is the kind of thing i'm speaking of.

Sadly i've never used any 3d software and can't do one myself, neither did i found one in an other besthesda game mod that i could try to port and work on texture.

So maybe one of you guys could link me something i could use? 

Thanks already ;)

Where the hell can i find this armor and accessories. Please someone help im desperate 

The outfit looks like just the field scribe outfit but its really heard to tell since it's a profile shot, the accessories are from cross looks like cybernetics, Scarf, and uni headgear

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9422/?

Heres the exoskeleton, just go to his profile and the headgear and scarf will be there

ALso is there a mod to make automatron miniguns more accurate?

does anyone know a mod that works with corpses as a resource or allow the player to move corpses into settlements/containers?

I'm asking cuz I re-installed FO4 and mods for a new survival mode playthrough intending to make a crafting/business/settlement focused character and one of the mods I'm using is manufacturing extended, wich makes manufactoring from dlc not only fun but now also useful.

one of the new features it adds is machines to break down biological and robotic corpses to boost your food/crafting components production, problem is theres no way to transport/store the stuff you kill.

theres a mod that crafts beacons that get carried over to a settlement when placed near loot and all loot goes with it as the settlers go pick it up, but no corpse function for that.

supose I have to mass build cages and wait for raids for free materials? :P