[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

@MonkeyButtFace : Only half way, here for women. It's not over the top and don't expect wonders but I use it: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2736/

as for the idle. It will only affect the PC and it's no new animations, but at least you'll be able to choose which one you usefor both sexes:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6113/?

@MeLovePengy: Is this what you're looking for? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10840/?

Ok so I have a request here...

I would love to have the vault81 turned as vault settlement. I know that with conquest I can get to that just fine, but I also would like the vault resident to be added as settlers. Except for the vendors (barber, doctors, store owner) the de luca familly because of the dependency quest makes it complicated and the overseer. Because you are still under the overseer when it comes to hierarchy.  The workshop would be activated after you save Austin.

I've made a post concerning this, but I will copy it here too;

Hi there,

I don't normally do these kinds of requests BUT... After a number of hours attempting this myself, think that my times tinkering with, and making my own Morrowind and Skyrim Mods many years ago would give me the ability to do this, I've hit a bit of a brick wall.

So, thought it worth a try reaching out and wondering if any kind soul would be willing to help me and convert this Skyrim mod for Fallout 4, or if it is at all possible?

The mod in question is located here; http://mitakusaner.b...entry-1401.html

Under the Bodyside link for the correct version.

I know there is another mod out there for F4 like this, but- it's not CBBE compatible, and doesn't have the range of colors. These already are just a case of converting them. Just a shame there helmet isn't anywhere to my knowledge :/

Anyway, If there is anyone who would be willing I'd appreciate this a lot and no doubt others wouldn't turn their noses up at this mod being playable on Fallout 4 too I'd imagine   :angel: .

I know there is another out there like this, but- it's not CBBE compatible, and doesn't have the range of colours. These already are just a case of converting them.

Think I remember seeing some widow outfits over at gunetwork. No idea if they're CBBE though

I've been looking for a mod that has Jyn Erso's clothes for some time. I have created some mashup but it is not the same.

I would like to give this idea to modders designer clothing and I would also like to know if anyone has any kind of info on where they could get those clothes for Fallout 4.

Excuse my bad English. Thanks.

(is there/ suggestion) A mod that removes the lock-pick mini-game, but you have to spend bobi pins to instant open the door/container.

I skip a lot of containers because I don't have patience to open... also, I have so many bobi pins, this mod could give them value once again. 

Difficulty of the lock still requires perks.

The more difficult the lock, the more it consumes bobi pins.

(is there/ suggestion) A mod that removes the lock-pick mini-game, but you have to spend bobi pins to instant open the door/container.

I skip a lot of containers because I don't have patience to open... also, I have so many bobi pins, this mod could give them value once again. 

The closest thing that comes to mind would be Easy Lockpicking, but sadly it lacks the bobby pin consumption mechanic. I'm sure that a script could be written to activate on the lockpick event, check the difficulty of the lock, and remove a set amount of pins depending on the difficulty.

This does still require the perks, though, so there's that.

Take a look at this, it does allow you to craft items that will auto pick a lock, though there are requirements for it, http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15024/?

Does anyone know if there's a mod that lets you grow plants yourself?

I've been wanting to play on a play through where my character is completely alone and has to grow her own food to survive without any settlers. It seems like something that should have been in the game already. Google doesn't seem to help when searching for a mod like this so maybe there isn't one. Maybe someone could take it up? I imagined crops could be grown by a player by using up a water in their inventory.

Does anyone know if there's a mod that lets you grow plants yourself?

I've been wanting to play on a play through where my character is completely alone and has to grow her own food to survive without any settlers. It seems like something that should have been in the game already. Google doesn't seem to help when searching for a mod like this so maybe there isn't one. Maybe someone could take it up? I imagined crops could be grown by a player by using up a water in their inventory.

Yourself.. you mean the player character right ?

Haven't seen anything like it so far, it would require some changes with scripts I guess since only settlers are able to work with the crops.

I haven't seen this one before. I'm looking for someone to make Handsome Super Mutants. More precisely, I want someone to make Strong into a tall, built human. Basically keep him the same size but with more attractive human textures. 

edit: What would happen if you replaced strong's textures with human ones?