[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Hey all, I'm just starting with modding Fallout 4 and looking for the best "Companion Control" mod at the moment. In Skyrim i used EFF, in Vegas i used JIP Companion Command and Control. Both very good.

My goals are

1) Be able to recruit any npc with unlimited followers

2) Fully functional trade/equip armor and weapons

3) Be able to send any npc follower back to a settlement to wait there while i adventure.

Thought i would ask as i know from experience that using the wrong follower mods together can mess things up.

Does anyone have the latest version of Nuclear Reloaded, or know if the mod author has a tumblr or something? The author was banned and the mod was removed before I could download the update, and it's seriously the best vegetation mod available, or I guess I should say, previously available.

Hey guys, i posted this on Nexus, but they are busy with making skimpy outfit mods (who isn't) so i thought i post it here, idea is simple, after achieving the highest Affinity for both X6 and Gage, if you take out institute and raiders, they won't be hostile and will remain your companion. someone in nexus already did it for danse so why not for them, thanks!

I doubt these exist but I was just wondering, has anyone made the Pulse Rifle from Aliens a mod for fallout 4 yet?

That still to me is one of the most awesome guns ever, doesn't even need to have a noobtube attached to it, just the sound of that thing is the best.

Another one is weapons from the X-COM remake, I love the basic assault rifle and heavy machine gun and their sounds aswell, anyone know if something like that exists?

Do you think there is a mod out there that turns the switchblade into a leek?

I doubt these exist but I was just wondering, has anyone made the Pulse Rifle from Aliens a mod for fallout 4 yet?

That still to me is one of the most awesome guns ever, doesn't even need to have a noobtube attached to it, just the sound of that thing is the best.

Another one is weapons from the X-COM remake, I love the basic assault rifle and heavy machine gun and their sounds aswell, anyone know if something like that exists?

The closest thing I've found to the Aliens pulse rifle is the Morita Battle Rifle from Starship Troopers http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21423/?

I'm looking for a mod that removes the special death camera. it seems there are 2 that may trigger, but if the one with the zoom and slightly greenish filter happens it seems its not possible to get out of this mode if I resurrect my character. I have tried many things to attempt to fix the camera, such as:

using resurrect

resurrect 1

recycleactor

setunconscious 1 then setunconscious 0(seems to the be the best way to resurrect player aside from aforementioned camera bug)

as well as using pushactoraway player 1(even values up to 500) to attempt to jar the camera back to normal

Hello guys, I need some suggestions for creating a unique outfit for my follower.

The theme is dark suits and armors.

My character is already using GITS suit, armor and sirius HN66's armor parts. The armor also has some nice red glows. Sadly I was unable to find a suit with high quality textures. Most of them don't look that good if you go in first person or with the dialogue camera. Any idea ? xD

Here's what my character is using :

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/62793/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/images/63687/?

For the head parts I've been thinking of the DBZ Scouter mod, and maybe the CROSS Institute mask for some metal parts surrounding the jaw, as for the rest I have no idea. I tried Fortaleza and Pampas but it doesn't really fit the bill for me.

Is there a mod that remove BOS Vertibirds assalts from the game? I really hate when they apear to steal my kills, drop my FPS and disturb the enemies.

Usually they Disappear once you've Finished the main story (or become a really Rare site!) but this is only if you Side against the Brotherhood of Steel

Is there a mod that remove BOS Vertibirds assalts from the game? I really hate when they apear to steal my kills, drop my FPS and disturb the enemies.

Usually they Disappear once you've Finished the main story (or become a really Rare site!) but this is only if you Side against the Brotherhood of Steel

I'm planning to side with BoS this time... what I've being doing so far is shot them from the air...

Seriously. Why don't we have a first person body mod yet?

I think from memory didn't the Skyrim version of that need some changes and additions to the skeleton? I'm not sure, but I don't think those changes can be made yet with the currently available tools.  I'm probably wrong though.

We all know there is no shortage of skimpy clothes, but, what about skimpy power armor? I'm looking for a power armor mod that'll make them skimpy but will still retain their beneficial features like high resistances and be affected by relevant perks like Pain Train.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52516/?

Would someone plz port this mod to FO4, thx.

I second this one but If I remember well those were individually animated lock of hairs. I don't know if fallout's physics would allow it or how much hard on the system.

I don't even know if this could be converted or if the modder would have to remake it from scratch.

Also note that even if it was remade I'm not sure the physics would be as strong since fallout's one is more subtle...

Anyway I'd love to have this haircut indeed!

Would someone consider making more raider-aligned companions? Specifically a female, along the lines of my old slave Clover from FO3? I'm finally doing a "do what I want" play through for Fallout 4, and HOLY SHIT, nobody has a mind of their own! "Oh, you don't want to help every mewling crawly that you stumble across out here? What's wrong with you?" Beyond the ridiculous heavy-handedness of the story, the companions are far more slanted. Yeah, Gage is cool with the lifestyle. But there are ZERO ladies that will just let me shoot people in the face when they piss me off. This needs to be addressed. If anyone else has the time or desire to do this, PLEASE consider putting your efforts here, as I am not a code savvy individual.