[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

I came across this post and instantly thought about our community here.

post-94042-0-79337000-1487525402_thumb.png

I could totally see it being like Curie with some dialogue added.

Also on the subject of romance, I wish someone would make Strong look human but still huge and built so I can romance him and it be less strange.

Anyone got a copy of this mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10455/?.

It's not available anymore in nexus and the recommended mod from it's page is not my type. I only need unlimited settlement budget and not a whole quest mod.

You dont need a mod you can use the game glitch where if you have allot of stuff like weapons in your inventory drop them in your settlement then open the settlement builder and scrap the items this will lower the settlement and you can do this glitch infinite times.

Was wondering if there is a mod that adds power switches or buttons to the crafting list for settlements. For example i use the Red Rocket station just across the bridge from Sanctuary as my main base/home/crafting center, and i want a button to open the garage door on the outside of the building, mainly just for ease of access/laziness, when using or parking power armor.

Thanks in advance.

My personal Non-Adult Mods Wishlist would be this:

- A Mod that let you cover behind walls while shooting (like ME3 or similar)

- A Mod that makes you climb wall borders such a Tomb Raider game.

- Better combat animations like roll on the ground, faint and dodge.

- EQUIP ON CHARACTER (I mean...it was in the default Fallout 3, why not here?) I really want to see my char wearing bags and weapons on him.

- Better Injuries animation, for example when u get wounded to an arm, maybe the character should cover his cut with an hand (Lara croft style again).

- A general better survival experience, dunno exactly what.

- Player mutilation ad cybernetic parts.

- More alone player speaking, i mean, The Witcher anyone?

Hope at least one of theese will be possible XD

Sorry for bad english.

" More alone player speaking, i mean, The Witcher anyone? "

Player Comments is a good start: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22166/?

This'll sound silly, but is there a mod that will stop raiders from attacking me on sight? After a while I've gotten sick of just killing them over and over because I've walked into their line of sight.

Not sure if there is, but it only took a few minutes to do. I set the raider factions to neutral against the Player below :)

I'm unsure if you've been killing hundreds of them you have have to reset your faction standing with them with the console or start a new game as I haven't tested it.

RaiderNeutralFaction.zip

Does anyone know a mod, or how to make it so that if I go back to an area I visited at low level at higher lvl, the enemies are now the higher level version of it?

Like, if I go back to lexington, I want that place to have charred ghouls, glowing ghouls, raider veterans, etc etc ...

But I want only that, I found mods on nexus that add a bunch of crap I just don't care about, i don't want enemies to scale infinitely with me, I don't want damage increases, I simply want the higher lvl version of mobs to appear in areas I visited at low levels, nothing more, but it's impossible to find anything that just only that it seems :s

I'd like to see these styles of women's silver metal watches added as a wearable item into Fallout 4, preferably on the left hand wrist to go along with the wedding ring, and made for the CBBE female body.

I'm not sure if you can add that many polygons to a small item mesh in the Fallout 4 engine , but please try your best to make them as identical as possible.

5d0c83540998587.jpg 5746b2540998590.jpg

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone saw some real Assaultron retextures that are high resolution and high quality. What we have with the High Res DLC is meh and I'd really like to improve the Sirius armor textures, they are too blurry for my tastes but the armor itself is great.