[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

I've never liked VATS, but playing on a controller (for comfort reasons) I still need some sort of aim assist, so I've been using Bullet Time. What bugs ne is that basically all the VATS related perks are now pretty useless. I've had the idea to change the perks to something that works with bullet time, but I can't seem to figure out how to change perks in CK.

Is there mods out there that un-VATS the perks related to it with other useful perks?

EDIT:

Criticals Outside V.A.T.S. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12653/?

Found this, it's a start. 

Things I still want to change, would like to see changed:

• Grim Reaper from VATS kills to any kills.
  • Gun-Fu from increased damage in VATS to.. maybe a chance to stagger with any gun?
  • Mysterious Stranger.. can this even be changed to something similar. It'd be cool if a random settler/minutemen/BoS Agent or so could spawn while you are in [Danger] that'll attack hostiles and then disappear again after 10, 20. 30, 40, 50 seconds. Only while not in an interior.
  • Awareness from viewing weaknesses in VATS to ignoring 10% of the resistances, if possible.

Things I changed for mysef:

• Sniper last point 25% headshot accuracyin VATS to 25% more sneak damage with weapons with 'Sniper' Keyword
  • V.A.N.S. to Knowledge: Gain twice as much scrap from scrapping (Not sure of this) only works when actively scrapping things yourself.

Is to possible to actually add armour slots to the game, rather than just change what slots apparel will use? I've had ideas for a mod that allows bathrobes/cloaks/whathaveyou on top of everything else, as well as some form of underwear under your underarmour.

EDIT: Also, is it possible to have one piece of armour hide another, without having the other piece of armour become unequipped?

I've never liked VATS, but playing on a controller (for comfort reasons) I still need some sort of aim assist, so I've been using Bullet Time. What bugs ne is that basically all the VATS related perks are now pretty useless. I've had the idea to change the perks to something that works with bullet time, but I can't seem to figure out how to change perks in CK.

Ok so it's not exactly what you are looking for, i guess, but this bullet time mod actually convert perks to work with it's own bullet time:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15875/

It alters the perks to work with both bullet time and vats (so it doesn't conflicts too much) and it has it's own (separate) critical  you can use outside the vats.

I use this mod myself and never had an issue from this one so I think it's also pretty stable.

It's the mod that got me out of vats, now it's only the closest I know of what you would want.

I've made a post concerning this, but I will copy it here too;

Hi there,

I don't normally do these kinds of requests BUT... After a number of hours attempting this myself, think that my times tinkering with, and making my own Morrowind and Skyrim Mods many years ago would give me the ability to do this, I've hit a bit of a brick wall.

So, thought it worth a try reaching out and wondering if any kind soul would be willing to help me and convert this Skyrim mod for Fallout 4, or if it is at all possible?

The mod in question is located here; http://mitakusaner.b...entry-1401.html

Under the Bodyside link for the correct version.

I know there is another mod out there for F4 like this, but- it's not CBBE compatible, and doesn't have the range of colors. These already are just a case of converting them. Just a shame there helmet isn't anywhere to my knowledge :/

Anyway, If there is anyone who would be willing I'd appreciate this a lot and no doubt others wouldn't turn their noses up at this mod being playable on Fallout 4 too I'd imagine   :angel: .

I know there is another out there like this, but- it's not CBBE compatible, and doesn't have the range of colours. These already are just a case of converting them.

Ok so it's not exactly what you are looking for, i guess, but this bullet time mod actually convert perks to work with it's own bullet time:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15875/

It alters the perks to work with both bullet time and vats (so it doesn't conflicts too much) and it has it's own (separate) critical  you can use outside the vats.

I use this mod myself and never had an issue from this one so I think it's also pretty stable.

It's the mod that got me out of vats, now it's only the closest I know of what you would want.

Oohhh looks pretty good. I just have to find out if I can map it to the VATS key. Because I play with a controller. I will check it out. Thanks a bunch.

been wondering where are all hair-mods? there are only like 2-3 hair mods that give some sort of hair-styles, but none with the quality that skyrim mods had. Kinda surprised Fallout 4 was this left alone compared that it is newer than Skyrim.

been wondering where are all hair-mods? there are only like 2-3 hair mods that give some sort of hair-styles, but none with the quality that skyrim mods had. Kinda surprised Fallout 4 was this left alone compared that it is newer than Skyrim.

I'd like a working cryo-pod, so I can have a decent place to 'store' each of my companions in Vault 88, and also my character for those longer-than-24-hour rests.

Hopefully, it'd work something like this:

- The character would be ordered to use the object through the workshop menu.

- An animation triggers where the character enters the pod and the door closes.

- The voice-over triggers and plays over an edited version of the audio that plays in Vault 111.

- Towards the end of the audio, the character's position freezes in place, and (hopefully) the glass will freeze over.

I'm already attempting this myself, but of course would not argue against a more talented person than me getting this done. I have no idea how much of this is actually do-able and how out-of-my-league I actually am, but hell. Why the f*ck not?

I think this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8126 is better than ANY of the hair mods that were available for Skyrim for the fact that the hairstyles in this work great with hats and helmets unlike most custom hairstyles . Thats just my opinion of course because mods like Apachii have a bigger selection , but even though the selection in this is smaller the compatibility of it makes it that bit more versatile in my opinion .

I have some suggestions for mods

- No eating on combat (makes impossible to eat/ drink while in combat)

- Scrap all junk in your Workshop (Suggestion: Modify the key "take all" from your workshop "to scrap all junk" Junk only pls) I know there are some mods to scrap junk, but they are clunky. Like you have to pick up all the junk, then scrap, then deposit... it's too much for me.

- Start over (A mode that let you start the game from the beginning with a pre-existing character, keeping the level, perks and Itens).

- Magazine Adventure (A quest mod that marks all magazines so you can collect them all)

I have some suggestions for mods

- Magazine Adventure (A quest mod that marks all magazines so you can collect them all)

Try this, it will add markers for each magazine, it can also mark other things on your map, but each quest so to speak can be activated individually http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12752/?

Though it does not do far harbour/nuka world, though there are mods that do those as well.