[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Any one know of or have access to or would be willing to make a full CBBE compatible version of Idlesheep's C.U.T.E. and the armor from Modern Firearms?

It's all compatible with CBBE Slim but nothing else. I tried making my own compatability conversions but...I seemed to be fucking things up. Hell, I'd settle for a comprehensive tutorial video on how to convert not CBBE mods into CBBE form. The vanilla to cbbe videos I've been watching are either missing something or I'm just not paying attention <.<

I recently downloaded a mod making death cam infinite, and my Ryona soul wonders if there is some way to actually make use of it...

Is there any mod, or how hard is it to make one - so that enemies keep attacking player's ragdoll even after death? Or at least something like that?

Well this is kind of a stupid Idea, and I'm not even sure it's possible but I'll try my luck anyway

I was playing with orphan dogmeat (you can find it here on the nexus:  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12498 ) and thought how it would be great to have her run like in this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22604 (KISS Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak), also if she/he was to keep the features from dogmeat instead equiping armor and weapons. Kind of like taming a savage kid.

So to sum up.

- Would be great:

No weapon or armor equip (Err, by that I mean keep a fixed rag armor and see what dogmeat's "weapon" is to equip it to her/him)

Dogmeat features (immobilizing instead of using weapons being affected by the dog perk etc...)

Dogmeat aggressive standalone behaviour (right now I'm using playable children and raider children to have her fight)

- Would be even greater (but not important at all):

Customized dialogue(No need to be voiced of course)

Customized trick animation (he/she is standing doing nothing right now)

Adapting paired animation so that dogmeat doesn't merge with you when trying to pet for example probably the same for the immobilization anim (make him/her standing still while being patted on the head is cool)

"Khajiit Cat Sprint and Sneak" animations

Playing with teddy bears replaced by drawing animation

Using dog house because it's kinda cute

As there is no right set to modify the mod itself, it could be done as an additional esp to patch the mod

Well I would be happy with the "would be great" features anyway.

Thanks in advance

Sorry I requested in the wrong place, but can or could or did somebody ever made starcraft 2 weapons and armor (specifically ghost though I'd love a C-14 rifle and a power armor too, but what I'm looking for is the nova armor with the c-10 of c20a canister rifle) or is willing to make?

I'm requesting/suggesting a TRUE SANDBOX overhaul:

Disabled MainQuestLine, maybe just random quest, gameplay is defined by the player (building Settlements, raiding Settlements, making Friends/Enemies).

You start in a small settlement, creating settlements/raider outposts is enabled from start (if you have the resources).

Your role is defined by your actions.

I see this also as a BASE (basic frame) for plugins, no need to fear that something breaks (MainQuest), maybe a base for SexTec as well.

Hello,

Can someone , please, prove me all textures for paintings, posters, billboards, signs including all dlc?

I want to create custom ones but I struggle with extracting them...

Thank you 

This isn't all of them, but when you open up the texture ba2 files with the ba2 extractor, you can try to find anything in "Textures\setdressing".

"textures\setdressing\PaintingsGeneric" is for the paintings in the base game.

"textures\setdressing\signage" contains stuff for nuka cola adverts.

If bethesda follows any trend, you can change it to "textures\DLC01\signage", and change 01 to 02/03/04 and so on.

Was kind of disappointed by the way nukaworld dlc treats expanding into the commonwealth. Any chance of making the workshops at subjucated settlements accessable? Maybe also autoequipping shock collars onto all none raider residents. Seriously, thats all it would take to make it feel like you're really enslaving these places.

Hello,

Can someone , please, prove me all textures for paintings, posters, billboards, signs including all dlc?

I want to create custom ones but I struggle with extracting them...

Thank you 

This isn't all of them, but when you open up the texture ba2 files with the ba2 extractor, you can try to find anything in "Textures\setdressing".

"textures\setdressing\PaintingsGeneric" is for the paintings in the base game.

"textures\setdressing\signage" contains stuff for nuka cola adverts.

If bethesda follows any trend, you can change it to "textures\DLC01\signage", and change 01 to 02/03/04 and so on.

Thank you

I'm currently mashing up an outfit of my own and all I now require is a mod that adds pants, trousers or shorts to the game.

There are several mods out there that adds those items, but they all come with the upper body outfit too (shirts etc.) while all I require is the pants.

Are there any mods hidden out there that will only add pants/trousers/shorts/etc. to the game?

I could just rip the outfit parts off from the mods that I'm currently using, and mash them up to make them one single mod. But doing that is just too much hassle for me right now, so I would just prefer to use several mods simultaneously instead of creating one standalone mod of my own.

I've been trying to mirror a hairstyle myself for a while, but I just can't seem to do it, so I was hoping someone else could do it. Basically, the hair is from this mod, it's called Shaggy1. If you wanted to go the extra mile, you could download the version with physics (which you'd need to combine with the previous one).

I just need the bangs to be facing the other way, as if looking in a mirror. Thanks so much.